Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2012, 02:23 AM #1
Chex5
All I Do iS F-ING WIN!!!!
 
Chex5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Denver, CO
Chex5 plays in the PSP
Chex5 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Chex5 donated to help Peyton Trent
Chex5 plays in the APPA D2 division
Vegas questions!

1. When is the early bird deadline like what date?
2. Do staff members have to register on the NPPA website and create an account trying to figure out if my girl needs to register and get an ID car if she's staff for our team kind of like you do for the APPA for PSP events.
3. I played HB this year got my ID card and payed for it at HB 2012 but on the NPPA website on my profile it says I'm not paid can someone from the NPPL help me out just wanna make sure the ID I bought at the beginning of the season is good for the full season and not just HB or one event lol
__________________
NJ Jesters

Mile High Saints NPPL
Blitz Paintball
American Paintball Coliseum
Chex5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-08-2012, 02:31 PM #2
AFP
AFP
 
AFP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
AFP owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Early Bird ends Monday, Sept. 10th. I will check and find out about your staff question and your id question. I'm sure the ID card is just a mistake on our end, but like i said i will find out for sure and get back 2 you asap. As for your girl, i think she only needs to pay $10.00 at the registration tent and be accompanied by the team owner/manager so we know she is with your gang, but i'm not positive so please await my answer.
__________________
WARPED ARMY
www.warpedsportz.com

PAINTBALL JUNGLE
AFP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:50 PM #3
Chex5
All I Do iS F-ING WIN!!!!
 
Chex5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Denver, CO
Chex5 plays in the PSP
Chex5 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Chex5 donated to help Peyton Trent
Chex5 plays in the APPA D2 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
Early Bird ends Monday, Sept. 10th. I will check and find out about your staff question and your id question. I'm sure the ID card is just a mistake on our end, but like i said i will find out for sure and get back 2 you asap. As for your girl, i think she only needs to pay $10.00 at the registration tent and be accompanied by the team owner/manager so we know she is with your gang, but i'm not positive so please await my answer.
what Time on Monday does the early bird entry have to be paid by
__________________
NJ Jesters

Mile High Saints NPPL
Blitz Paintball
American Paintball Coliseum
Chex5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 10:26 PM #4
edpoorman
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Annual Supporting Member
edpoorman works for a Paintball manufacturer
I'll do my best to get you an answer tonight but I can not seem to reach our main man. He said he may have to fly tonight to our 50th state. I would say midnight but i can't say for sure.
edpoorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 10:34 PM #5
edpoorman
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Annual Supporting Member
edpoorman works for a Paintball manufacturer
OK, got some answers for you. Monday at midnight PST. Second question, youur girl can pay the 10.00 for the pit pass but you need to accompany here at the registration tent in Vegas. She can pay at that time, no player ID needed. Your classification question will have to wait until Monnday sometime. Chuck needs to check our data base before he can give me an answer. Thanks for choosing the NPPL.
edpoorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:26 PM #6
Chex5
All I Do iS F-ING WIN!!!!
 
Chex5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Denver, CO
Chex5 plays in the PSP
Chex5 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Chex5 donated to help Peyton Trent
Chex5 plays in the APPA D2 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by edpoorman View Post
OK, got some answers for you. Monday at midnight PST. Second question, youur girl can pay the 10.00 for the pit pass but you need to accompany here at the registration tent in Vegas. She can pay at that time, no player ID needed. Your classification question will have to wait until Monnday sometime. Chuck needs to check our data base before he can give me an answer. Thanks for choosing the NPPL.
hey Ed my question wasn't for classification it was just trying to figure out if my ID card that i payed and pick up this year at HB is good for the entire season, payed for my ID at the registration tent in HB picked it up at the same time but when i was checking my player profile the other day to get stuff off of for Vegas it says my ID hadn't been paid for yet,
so i was just trying to figure out if ID cards are only good for one event or for the full season that they were purchased for. thanks for your responses on entry deadline and getting my girl on staff just need to figure out. the ID thing were it says it hasn't been paid i'm sure you guys just never updated it.

sorry if it sounds like i'm illiterate i'm tired as hell lol
__________________
NJ Jesters

Mile High Saints NPPL
Blitz Paintball
American Paintball Coliseum

Last edited by Chex5 : 09-09-2012 at 11:29 PM.
Chex5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:54 PM #7
edpoorman
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Annual Supporting Member
edpoorman works for a Paintball manufacturer
I'm almost positive your ID ofr HB is good, the problem you are seeing is almost assuredly a mistake on our part. I honestly wouldn't worry about it but i will double check for you Monday. Don't ever worry about asking me any questions, its my job to help you the player and i love doing it.
edpoorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 03:04 AM #8
Chex5
All I Do iS F-ING WIN!!!!
 
Chex5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Denver, CO
Chex5 plays in the PSP
Chex5 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Chex5 donated to help Peyton Trent
Chex5 plays in the APPA D2 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by edpoorman View Post
I'm almost positive your ID ofr HB is good, the problem you are seeing is almost assuredly a mistake on our part. I honestly wouldn't worry about it but i will double check for you Monday. Don't ever worry about asking me any questions, its my job to help you the player and i love doing it.
thanks Ed I appreciate it. glad to hear your doing well
again. And I'm glad your working with the NPPL It's nice actually getting responses now where as in the pass I email one person don't get a response then when I do It's from someone who doesn't know the answer then I get told to email someone else and then someone else again. It's good to see customer service is getting better
__________________
NJ Jesters

Mile High Saints NPPL
Blitz Paintball
American Paintball Coliseum
Chex5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:21 PM #9
edpoorman
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Annual Supporting Member
edpoorman works for a Paintball manufacturer
No thanks needed, just doing my job. Chuck told me to tell you it is our mistake, so not to worry about it. If anyone tells you something differrent just find me at the event and i will make sure it is handled immediatly.
edpoorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump