PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-09-2012, 02:57 PM #22
Tempted (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfl mike View Post
This has been discussed many times here before, not that its an invalid concern. Its just that there are more complete threads here that others and myself have provided detailed answers as to why this happens, and how to fix it.

The problem is now is that these threads come up so often, I dont feel like typing the same thing over and over again, and kids just want to turn this into a stupid VS thread. Notice the posts where they tell you the loader sucks and to get another one? Yea annoying huh?
When every new owner of a Rotor posts a thread like this you would think that maybe people start to get the idea that Rotors are junk. When you have a dozen people defending them and a thousand people damning them, I think it speaks for itself. I borrowed one yesterday for my Automag RT only because I couldn't find anything else. Show 10 rounds from it, Valken Crusade, and can you guess what happened?
Tempted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-09-2012, 03:23 PM #23
bushhog750

bushhog750 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
My rotor has been flawless through 8 cases on my new Ego's. Im still buying a spire tomorrow though. Just seems like the Spire is a much better hopper with its reviews so far.
bushhog750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:16 PM #24
ActionExpress
Alex Williams

ActionExpress plays in the PSP
ActionExpress plays in the APPA Pro division
Adjust the tension out 2-3 turns, still shoots 12.5 no problem only jams on really ****ty paint on hot days.
Dye Precision
Santa Clara Paintball
ActionExpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:58 PM #25
Tempted (Banned)

Yeah but you hear that all the time. "Only jams on ____ ____ _____". Fill in the blanks. You never hear that about a Halo or similar. And the truth that no Rotor owner wants to hear is that, on a gun, a Halo is faster than a Rotor. Drop tests are 100% useless. A Halo has a faster, stronger, higher voltage motor than the Rotor. It doesn't bog under load as much as the Rotor.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:57 PM #26
Teahouser
that one guy

i friggin' love my rotor.

when i first bought it i didn't have any problems with jamming. wanted to use it for reballs and got a sweet deal on some upgrades so now it has a virtue 2.0 board and rf synced to my gun. uses the rotor arm tension sensor and rf so it only spins when you shoot the gun. works amazing with paint, the tension setting is 1.25 turns out from flush, and also has the virtue soft cycle arm, so very gentle on tourney paint.

reballs i use the stock rotor arm, and it works amazing. the second you pull the trigger and if the tension on the arm doesn't change it reverses the motor and clears the jam instantly, pretty sick.

never buying another hopper again, it has everything i want, and for how much it's worth now that's a good thing, lol.
Teahouser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:30 AM #27
cfl mike
Ron Paul = God

cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cfl mike supports Team VICIOUS
cfl mike is for the Gunfight
cfl mike has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempted View Post
When every new owner of a Rotor posts a thread like this you would think that maybe people start to get the idea that Rotors are junk. When you have a dozen people defending them and a thousand people damning them, I think it speaks for itself. I borrowed one yesterday for my Automag RT only because I couldn't find anything else. Show 10 rounds from it, Valken Crusade, and can you guess what happened?
Yea and what about that the 1000s that love them? Its the same thing with Prophecies too, I dont know how you dont see this.

Even I am a Prophecy guy, that is my main loader, but the Rotor is a great loader, I have one.

This is what I am talking about though, turning it into a VS thread, fanboys.....

Why do people do this wanna-be hk thing? I mean hk people dont even play paintball, they just whine and start drama while wearing the ugliest stuff. Seriously you find light blue and pink to be attractive colors for your parents 1500 dollar investment (your gun/marker)? If you want to whine keep it off the field and save it for the internet; O wait! THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO! Haha, if you don't play then don't whine.

I want your G6r parts and upgrades, sell them to me, because you wont get anything for them if you sell/trade them with the gun.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3808906
cfl mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:46 AM #28
Tempted (Banned)

The Rotor is great when it isn't jammed. Prophecies, I've seen very little bad reviews.

Fact is that Rotor "fanboys" squawk every chance they get when a "Rotor Jamming" thread pops up. You'd think by now that people would be smart enough to buy something else.