Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-07-2012, 08:21 PM #1
GB20
G-no

has been a member for 10 years
GB20 is a Professional paintball player
GB20 is a Forum Captain
Anybody have this, or know someone that does?

I'm looking into picking one up for my senior citizen knees, but I'm not sure about their "universal" size. I'm only 5'4, 5'5 in a good day and if these things look this huge on these tall athletes, I'm going to guess it's going to be too bulky or too big for me. Anybody have experience with these or have seen them in person that can help me out?
INFAMOUS #20
JACKSONVILLE RAIDERS #20
VICIOUS #00
GB20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-07-2012, 08:55 PM #2
tanner202

I dont think Polamalu is all that tall and Im sure it will fit you if it fits that girl, barring you arent 100 pounds with twig legs

"Originally posted by pillowpants: i dont know how to decipher this chart, then again, i do go to a community college."
"Originally posted by Mr.AmaZiN: did you just use an apostrophe for want?"
"Originally posted by pb123456789: Or call her a **** and proceed to textrape her."
"Originally posted by dualimpact: They haven't walked in on me but they know, I'm a screamer."
tanner202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:10 PM #3
black_angus
hooah hooah hooah hooah

Blake Griffin looks like a skinny ecto ****** in that pic.
Hate the Cowboys? Show it here.
black_angus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:51 PM #4
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.

Don't knee braces not actually help anything because the knee still relies on internal stability/elasticity of the tendons and ligaments?
*During physical exercise
Old 09-08-2012, 09:57 AM #5
FHS JewFro
black AND white

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_angus View Post
Blake Griffin looks like a skinny ecto ****** in that pic.
agreed, looks like he is thinking of a write up for womens health magazine
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: You guys are ridiculous, haha. Thanks though, just tryna look like a shaved ape. And the half foot of height Lurk has in me will always make my physique less impressive :tup:"

"Originally posted by WorldStrike: Drop the ego. The weights on the bar will lie to you, the mirror never will."
FHS JewFro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:33 AM #6
GB20
G-no

GB20 is a Forum Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanner202 View Post
I dont think Polamalu is all that tall and Im sure it will fit you if it fits that girl, barring you arent 100 pounds with twig legs
I'm sure Polamalu is at least 6 feet tall, and that girl is probably right under. I'm not 100lbs, but if this thing looks that huge on them, then it's probably going to be super huge on me. It looks ginormous on the girl as is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Taco View Post
Don't knee braces not actually help anything because the knee still relies on internal stability/elasticity of the tendons and ligaments?
*During physical exercise
This isn't supposed to be worn during physical exercise. It's an ice pack that offers the support of the braces. It's to prevent swelling and promote healing while still giving the support needed.
INFAMOUS #20
JACKSONVILLE RAIDERS #20
VICIOUS #00
Old 09-08-2012, 06:15 PM #7
FHS JewFro
black AND white

why do you care what it looks like, if its going to support your "senior citizen knees" why does it even matter?

scared the class bully will make fun of you for wearing a big brace on your knee?
"Originally posted by ']TSS[ Dake: You guys are ridiculous, haha. Thanks though, just tryna look like a shaved ape. And the half foot of height Lurk has in me will always make my physique less impressive :tup:"

"Originally posted by WorldStrike: Drop the ego. The weights on the bar will lie to you, the mirror never will."
FHS JewFro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 06:44 PM #8
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB20 View Post
This isn't supposed to be worn during physical exercise. It's an ice pack that offers the support of the braces. It's to prevent swelling and promote healing while still giving the support needed.
Ah...cool.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:34 PM #9
GB20
G-no

GB20 is a Forum Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by FHS JewFro View Post
why do you care what it looks like, if its going to support your "senior citizen knees" why does it even matter?

scared the class bully will make fun of you for wearing a big brace on your knee?

If it looks big on them, will probably be too big on me... too big on me, probably wont fit right... Doesn't fit right, probably slide off when I walk, or probably wont bend right and will make me walk like I have a cast.

Scared the class bully will make fun of me? Don't know what classes a 28 year old has to go to with bullies in them.
INFAMOUS #20
JACKSONVILLE RAIDERS #20
VICIOUS #00
Old 09-10-2012, 12:39 PM #10
underdog2987
superhero for hire

I still don't know what that daveface is all about..

I'm guess that ladies legs aren't much bigger than yours, specially in the girth area, so I would assume you're good to go. Unless you'd like to check if they have kids sizes.

I'm pretty intrigued by this brace/icepack.