Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-03-2012, 07:54 PM #22
ladysmanfelpz

Im making the switch from speedball to pump as well. Bad economy so I need to save money. Also it isn't that big where I am and find myself pretty good on most speedball fields and absolutely destroying kids with my electro while they shoot back at me with tippmanns at woodsball tournaments. I picked up a kingman hammer and polished that baby up. My plan is to have that and a pump harness full of 12grams and 10rds and next Im gonna pick up a pistol and keep that on my thigh. Pump and a semi auto pistol will be a sweet way to play. Hoping to get a BT SA-17 for cheap and chamber a first strike round first. Man that set up would be sweet.

My New Feedback
ladysmanfelpz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-05-2012, 11:21 PM #23
shalehillslayer

I actually started with a pump back in 99 and made the switch back earlier this year. You won't regret it, it's extremely satisfying to blast someone with an ego in the face!

I didn't see you mention if you already purchased or were looking for gun suggestions?
Zephyr Paintball
ANS Gear

Shinigami (Hellknights)
shalehillslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:16 AM #24
metallicafan155

metallicafan155 supports Team VICIOUS
metallicafan155 supports Team VICIOUS
I picked up a empire sniper a month ago and I love playing pump now. Only used it 3 times but getting the hang of it. Everything said before me is true, lol the first time I got someone out I was like holy ****! really!? lol then i switched back to my axe for 2 games and already noticed my accuracy and snap shooting had improved

DLX LUXE
metallicafan155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:56 AM #25
ROCKNROLLA

ROCKNROLLA plays in the PSP
ROCKNROLLA owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ROCKNROLLA plays in the APPA D4 division
ROCKNROLLA supports DLX Technology
Picked up my sniper a month ago... I SUCKED the first day. only shot like 3 people out. Now I one ball people all day, have a blast doing it and shoot like 300 paintballs a day. Its awesome
ROCKNROLLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 08:36 PM #26
navdude101

navdude101 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
navdude101 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
My first day on a pump was the hardest Ive ever played. It was insane but fun as hell. I cant wait to pick up my own.
navdude101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:44 PM #27
oldschool45

I've played pump before but not for about 7 years. Last Saturday I got handed my *** on the airball field and held my own in woodsball. Biggest thing I learned is that I need to spend a few hundred rounds re-learning my Index (how to shoot). When I can "kick" a pop can around the field at 20 yards I'll be happy.
oldschool45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:33 PM #28
natexcarr
GO VEGETARIAN!

Finally got out for my first day. Had a tough time with half stroking and chopping balls, but once I got through that I had a blast! Got into a gun fight with a dude shooting and Axe set on kill mode and came out on top! Snapped out while he was dumping paint on my bunker and shot him right in the face! I gotta admit, that had to be the most satisfying elimination I've had in forever.
natexcarr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:55 PM #29
zeenops

I played speedball with an electro for 4 years. I played with a pump once and was sold. 6 months later we play against elctros in speedball tournaments and kick ***!!
Mobscene #37
zeenops is offline   Reply With Quote