PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-28-2012, 11:18 AM #1
LOSERONE
hateyou for lyfe 816 army

Thumbs down seventh element boards horrible customer service

I bought a seventh element board a little over a month ago and it arrived broken. I emailed them and spoke with rick. On August 1st Rick assured me that a replacement was in the mail. After I waited 10 business days with nothing in the mail I emailed him twice with no response. So I went ahead and mailed back the broken board to 7th element in hopes that might help the situation move a little quicker.. it didn't... so here it's is a month and a week later and I still don't have a board nor did I receive a refund..... so just a heads up if your thinking about buying a 7th element product DON'T..... get a tadao or virtue or you might be just better off taking the electronics out of your t.v. remote and making your own board, it might have a better chance of working..
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-28-2012, 11:42 AM #2
pbackman125
Ξ✪Ξ

pbackman125 plays in the PSP
pbackman125 supports Empire
And boom Goes the dynamite
DC ARSENAL FAN #98
Official Baltimore Trauma Fan #671
ebaY
pbackman125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:01 AM #3
dijonr2

dijonr2 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
That's unfortunate, I had a completely different experience with the same situation. I had a broken wire harness on my DM UL Pathfinder board & they sent me a replacement within the same week of me sending it in. I even noted it somewhere here b/c I was surprised at the quick turnaround time. I had sent it in on Monday & i had the replacement by Saturday. Keep us posted of your results I'm sure this can't be the last of it. GL!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...nr2+feedbac k
dijonr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 01:03 AM #4
7th Element Support

7th Element Support works for a Paintball manufacturer
Just so people know that when we screw up we make it right, and that I have upgraded his board too the Level 3 and he has the rotor board along with bluetooth module.
7th Element Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 05:06 AM #5
jojo750
retired again 03-30-2014

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
jojo750 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jojo750 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7th Element Support View Post
Just so people know that when we screw up we make it right, and that I have upgraded his board too the Level 3 and he has the rotor board along with bluetooth module.
thats very nice to upgrade and add free items.
but why the long delay in handling his issue?
Old 08-31-2012, 05:46 AM #6
7th Element Support

I will be happy too answer questions like that in a pm. I will not post all details of the transaction here because I will not get into a he said she said situation here. Not everything he said is true. He left out some facts...
Old 08-31-2012, 07:08 PM #7
LOSERONE

Wow! really I have all the emails and invoice's to prove your a liar! 1St off you didn't upgrade S*** I paid for the level 3 the package with the rotor board, blue tooth and the victory board! Cost me like 175$ or something like that? Two the second board you sent me came in some random box with no grips or a manual/instructions on how to install everything like the first one did!! Third thing you lied about the shipping date, after you told me you shipped it out I asked for a tracking # and it took you two hours to provide one. I tracked the package with no luck, so I tried again the next day and it said it got accepted at the same time you sent me the tracking number when you told me it shipped out two days prior... you "rick" are a lying piece of $!! T and if need be I will copy paste and post all the emails to show all my fellow ballers who is not telling the truth...
Old 08-31-2012, 07:24 PM #8
hateyou
Why do you wanna?????

hateyou plays in the PSP
hateyou plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
This is laughable. I am loserones business partner and everything he has said is on point. He bought the Bluetooth board. He did NOT get an upgrade. He got what he paid for. The only "upgrade" was the fact he shipped. I was present during the initial opening and installation. I also worked everyday with Loser for 3 weeks and had to listen to his complete anger EVERY day.
So how does it work when a customer sends his board back in to 7th element in.the OEM box and they return it thrown loosely into a box to ship back to a customer. In case you are unaware, the OEM box has grips in them. So hey Loser, how are those new fangled emperors style invisible grips working? Because I know you didn't get any thrown in loosely in the box you waited 3 weeks for, and doesn't that STILL make your board unusable?

Long story, stay away folks.
hateyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 07:33 PM #9
7th Element Support

I will not reply too this thread and request it too be close due too when someone emails me and threatens bodily harm, I am done replying. I will post that if anyone wants too see...
Old 08-31-2012, 08:35 PM #10
hateyou
Why do you wanna?????

hateyou plays in the PSP
hateyou plays in the APPA D4 division
Lol where I'm from, you lie cheat and steal someone's hard earned money, you may or may not be confronted. You should've handled your.business, instead of calling people liars and STEALING.
hateyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 09:37 PM #11
LOSERONE

Quote:
I will not reply too this thread and request it too be close due too when someone emails me and threatens bodily harm, I am done replying. I will post that if anyone wants too see...
Lol your pathetic and petty... you see after you called me a liar I told you "IF I had half a mind I would fly out there and shove this worthless piece of electronics up your arse!!" Which my mind is all here I assure you, and anyone dealing with you for the last month on this matter with all your endless B.S. would say the same.. you want this deleted because it's bad p.r. and it's the truth. You see I never wanted another board back I wanted a refund because your a liar and a cheat and I want nothing to do with your company.
Old 09-02-2012, 06:53 PM #12
georgek

georgek is playing at Living Legends VI
georgek has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
guys, i had a great experience with 7th element in the past and their boards are great.. whatever problem I had they took care of me and they where always kind!
georgek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 06:57 PM #13
airboss
Seventh Element, Inc

airboss works for a Paintball manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSERONE View Post
I bought a seventh element board a little over a month ago and it arrived broken. I emailed them and spoke with rick. On August 1st Rick assured me that a replacement was in the mail. After I waited 10 business days with nothing in the mail I emailed him twice with no response. So I went ahead and mailed back the broken board to 7th element in hopes that might help the situation move a little quicker.. it didn't... so here it's is a month and a week later and I still don't have a board nor did I receive a refund..... so just a heads up if your thinking about buying a 7th element product DON'T..... get a tadao or virtue or you might be just better off taking the electronics out of your t.v. remote and making your own board, it might have a better chance of working..
I am sorry for your experience with us LOSERONE. I really am!
Would you kindly PM me your contact number so that I can speak with you?
Please let me know the best time to call you.

Once again, on behalf of Seventh Element, I am truly sorry.
airboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:53 AM #14
georgek

Quote:
Originally Posted by airboss View Post
I am sorry for your experience with us LOSERONE. I really am!
Would you kindly PM me your contact number so that I can speak with you?
Please let me know the best time to call you.

Once again, on behalf of Seventh Element, I am truly sorry.
LOSERONE he is the boss of 7th element! He will take care of you.. Give him a call..
Old 09-04-2012, 04:33 PM #15
LOSERONE

Big thanks to Sam young for clearing everything up.. can't wait to try out the new board!!!
Old 09-04-2012, 06:00 PM #16
TcsTuba
They call me BIG SEXY

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSERONE
Big thanks to Sam young for clearing everything up.. can't wait to try out the new board!!!
Hey I've been following this thread since it started. I was thinking about buying a 7th element board for my axe, but I love good customer support. Was the issue resolved to your contentment? Also, can I PM you in a few weeks to see how you like the board?
Loader: Rotor, because anything less than the best in a felony
***Rotor Mafia***
TcsTuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:52 PM #17
georgek

Quote:
Originally Posted by TcsTuba View Post
Hey I've been following this thread since it started. I was thinking about buying a 7th element board for my axe, but I love good customer support. Was the issue resolved to your contentment? Also, can I PM you in a few weeks to see how you like the board?
I am sure it will be resolved and LOSERONE will be very happy...

7th element has great customer service.. In LOSERONE case the boss stepped in to fix a misunderstanding with a 7th e. employee.. I am pretty sure sure that their CS will be top notch

I also have an oled for the dm10 and really love it!!!
Old 09-05-2012, 04:57 PM #18
LOSERONE

Yes the issue at hand was resolved.. I have since then installed the boards and I love having my gun and hopper synced up!!!
Old 09-06-2012, 11:12 AM #19
dijonr2

dijonr2 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSERONE View Post
Yes the issue at hand was resolved.. I have since then installed the boards and I love having my gun and hopper synced up!!!
This is great, if you follow the beginning of this thread he was very upset & now it's been resolved which shows 7th Elements customer service has in fact greatly improved.

We need companies like this in paintball to keep our options open as far as pricing & great products
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...nr2+feedbac k
dijonr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 02:14 AM #20
deadly*
⊙▃⊙

Annual Supporting Member
deadly* supports Team VICIOUS
deadly* supports Pev's Paintball
deadly* is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
deadly* is Boss
just bought a shocker board from them too and i got worried while i was scrolling down this thread but glad to see its all good and well.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:46 AM #21
TcsTuba
They call me BIG SEXY

Cool! Seeing this situation unfold, my new 7th element pathfinder for my axe will ship tomorrow! Can't wait to get it!
Loader: Rotor, because anything less than the best in a felony
***Rotor Mafia***
TcsTuba is offline   Reply With Quote