PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-05-2012, 09:10 PM #1
steve_81
Paintballing since 1996

steve_81 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
paintballnetting.com

Anyone have feedback on the portable netting setup offered by paintballnetting.com?

http://www.paintballnetting.com/onli...D=97&storeid=1
Advertisement
Old 09-06-2012, 06:54 AM #2
TargetIndy
Electrifying

Annual Supporting Member
TargetIndy is a founding member
TargetIndy is BST Legit
TargetIndy is an Ultimate field/store owner
TargetIndy is Immortal
Contact Dosser Works Paintball in Atlanta, GA. I believe they had a set.

DoctorOring.com -- O-ring kits for baller's on a budget!
3 rebuilds $4.95 -- Boxed kits from $9.95

Paintball Indiana -- Indianapolis's Oldest Outdoor Paintball Field
TargetIndy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:00 AM #3
steve_81
Paintballing since 1996

Alright, will do. Thanks TargetIndy...anyone else have any experience with these netting systems?
Old 09-07-2012, 11:16 AM #4
TeacherCreature

there was one company not sure which but supposedly it steals your money check the megathread..
Im using Valken they have great rep!
TeacherCreature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:03 PM #5
AlphaSportsPB
Alpha Sports Inc.

AlphaSportsPB works for a Paintball manufacturer
Feel free to give us a call. I would be glad to talk over our system with you and provide references as needed. We supply a lot of these systems to the military and colleges.

Lee Rummage
888-729-1115
Old 09-22-2012, 02:19 PM #6
DosserWorks

DosserWorks is an Ultimate field/store owner
DosserWorks plays in the PSP
DosserWorks owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Never buy alpha sports! Staight from dosser works. They took us for 15K, no refund when their system failed. Be sure to read their fine print under net system. States no refunds what-so-ever.

Follow Dosser Works Facebook Fan Page for the latest updates and deals!
DosserWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 02:21 PM #7
DosserWorks

Alpha Sports No-No!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TargetIndy View Post
Contact Dosser Works Paintball in Atlanta, GA. I believe they had a set.
We got screwed by Alpha-Sports!

Old 09-22-2012, 02:24 PM #8
DosserWorks

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_81 View Post
Anyone have feedback on the portable netting setup offered by paintballnetting.com?

http://www.paintballnetting.com/onli...D=97&storeid=1
There is a pbn thread where title warns of alpha sports and paintballnetting.com Be weary.

Old 09-22-2012, 10:55 PM #9
josh_hill
0_o

has been a member for 10 years
josh_hill has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
josh_hill has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
josh_hill has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by DosserWorks View Post
Never buy alpha sports! Staight from dosser works. They took us for 15K, no refund when their system failed. Be sure to read their fine print under net system. States no refunds what-so-ever.
So let me get this straight...the fine print for the net system states "no refunds what-so-ever" but you feel you got taken when they didn't issue you a refund...

That makes about as much sense as a soup sandwich...seems to me you should have read the fine print...

OLD SCHOOL FEEDBACK THREADS 23/0/0
PBR Feedback PBN Feedback
josh_hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:51 AM #10
AlphaSportsPB
Alpha Sports Inc.

This was posted in the other thread but I will reply here as well.

I assume this is Daniel with Dosser Works. Daniel, you placed an order with us on 5/24/2011 for a custom made pole system, 20 foot height, for about 525 total feet of perimeter. You also ordered a total of about 7 rolls of netting. All items were fabricated, shipped, and received on time by you. The last time we personally spoke on the phone you had set up the system and were complementing us on how well it worked and even considering ordering a second system. Here is where the fun begins.

On July 5th 2011 I received an email from a paralegal stating there was damage to the system and several sections had “fallen over”. She demanded that we issue well over a full refund to you and provide a full new system. She also told us that you had stated you did not want to be contacted by us for any reason. After working with her for several days I was able to get images of the system and it was easy to see very heavy wind damages to 5-6 of the poles. The paralegal and I were both able to pull up a weather report for your area showing major thunderstorms, very high winds, and even tornados in some surrounding areas about 1 day before her email to me. My office is only about 3 hours from your field and we actually got hit with the same storm you did. I also would like to note our pole systems have a feature allowing you to raise and lower the netting in the event of storms and wind. The images I received showed the netting was never dropped.

After working for several days and claims that changed from the entire system being damaged to 3 sections being damaged we finally figured out only 6 sections were really damaged by this storm. Once we finally got the number right Alpha Sports had replacements delivered to you within a few days. Never once did we try to not offer assistance and despite the paralegals request I tried over a dozen times to contact you and left voicemails. Bottom line is Alpha Sports replaced all damaged parts and we were willing to offer any and all assistance to you. We even sent spare poles and parts to you should something happen in the future.

Daniel, it looks like you guys have a great field in an even better location (downtown ATL). If you remember back to our original phone call prior to any orders we discussed doing a lot of business and I was even planning to come by personally to see what more we could be doing for you. The offer still stands for me to come by and see you. I would be happy to sit down and resolve any issues you might have remaining. Like I said above, you are only 3 hours away.

Again, our number here is 888-729-1115 and my extension is 701. I will be in the office tomorrow at 9am. If you need anything or would like to setup a time for me to drive in just let me know.
Old 09-23-2012, 11:23 AM #11
TeacherCreature

Well that depends just because a company writes no refunds does not mean they dont owe you something anyway.... New product defect demands refund in most states regardless of refund policy. I am no lawyer but there are some exceptions.. I think the reason you want a refund is certainly important here, the no refund policy is generally used against buyer remorse.
Old 09-23-2012, 11:38 AM #12
DosserWorks

will tell you our side soon. stay tuned

Old 09-23-2012, 12:24 PM #13
AlphaSportsPB
Alpha Sports Inc.

As responded on the other thread:

7mph was not the wind speeds on the report issued by the paralegal to us. The storm I am referring to caused a lot of damages from ATL to Greenville SC and on into NC. If the system failed on you a second time how would we have known? You have refused to speak with us except now through a forum.

The point of my response is not to argue with you but to address the point you brought up. Here is my suggestion. You are obviously still angry. Lets setup a time for me to come to you and see what happened first hand. I will take as much time as is necessary to sit down and address every area of concern with you. How about this Friday 9-28-12. I can come in sometime that morning and spend as much time as you need. Would you be willing to meet?
Old 09-23-2012, 12:27 PM #14
AlphaSportsPB
Alpha Sports Inc.

TeacherCreature: Our site does not contain a blanket “no return policy” and no hidden or fine print. We do specifically name the pole systems and our inflatable arenas as no return. This is because these two items are custom made order to order. No two systems or arenas are alike and they normally not resellable. This does not mean we abandoned our customers. The pole system does include a warranty and we honored that warranty with Dosser Works.
Old 09-23-2012, 03:46 PM #15
TeacherCreature

Yea I wasnt assuming anything just clearing up any ideas about how enforceable a no refund policy actually is (not very)...
It sounds like you guys dispute one fact,was there a large wind storm with high winds or not... This is a verifyable fact that will be recorded publically and can be proved... If the wind was high and netting was not taking down well you have a hard case to prove their neglegence or faulty product. On the other hand if it proves 7mph winds were the max than the customer is owed a refund in my opinion... Anyway Im not taking sides but the facts in this case seem very proveable one way or the other.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:41 AM #16
Dark Side
You will know the power

Annual Supporting Member
Dark Side is BST Trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeacherCreature View Post
Yea I wasnt assuming anything just clearing up any ideas about how enforceable a no refund policy actually is (not very)...
It sounds like you guys dispute one fact,was there a large wind storm with high winds or not... This is a verifyable fact that will be recorded publically and can be proved... If the wind was high and netting was not taking down well you have a hard case to prove their neglegence or faulty product. On the other hand if it proves 7mph winds were the max than the customer is owed a refund in my opinion... Anyway Im not taking sides but the facts in this case seem very proveable one way or the other.
After reading the back and forth between Alpha and Dosser, I would very much love to see before and after photos of the pole system that endured the storm.

If no bracing was used but warranted (dependant upon height and wind speed) I would argue for Alpha's defense.

07/08 Ego Vici Board
Dust Black ShockTech AutoCocker snatch grip
Dark Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:33 AM #17
AlphaSportsPB
Alpha Sports Inc.

DarkSide - Thanks for the reply. We are currently working with Dosser on a resolution for this. We both agreed to post once everything was to his satisfaction. As with any order we just want to see our customers happy.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:41 AM #18
TeacherCreature

I hope you both post when this is settled, because I am sure it will help people complete judgements of both of you guys.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:55 AM #19
steve_81
Paintballing since 1996

Didn't realize this thread would cause such an issue. lol I may look into the netting system i referred to in my original post sometime. For the moment i'm just trying to get my business up and running.