Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-05-2012, 12:27 PM #86
MicHauŠ¹²
I Do My Own Stunts

MicHauŠ¹² owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ill give it a year

Mainepb.com
"Originally posted by DYE=cool: One time, me and my friends used marijuana needles, to make a long story short my penis fell off."

People that say agg need to die in a fire
MicHauŠ¹² is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 01:48 PM #87
ArchAngelIon
VSBGODB

ArchAngelIon plays in the PSP
ArchAngelIon owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ArchAngelIon posts videos on PbNation
ArchAngelIon is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
So you have:
Joe
Tony
Keaton
Brent
Yourself
Remmy

It'd be fair to say that about half of Contact came from Hellcats?

Looking for Classic video games, will trade dollars: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post82009777
ArchAngelIon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:18 PM #88
anti55hero

has been a member for 10 years
Thats actually alot of the AZ Mercenaries, a 7man team. Remy is Hellcats (and is not rostered for Vegas), Brent didnt play the event and Tony doesn't play he is in management. Thats what people keep missing. If you look at the APPA Hellcats roster for PSP you see familiar names, sure. But what it doesn't show is that we threw that roster together 2 weeks before the event and played together once (some of the individuals played together periodically). Which is why we played D3. We all qualified for it, with a throw together team, why not? It was local and in all honesty we were out there just playing to have a good time. The test will come in Vegas. I guess that's what everyone is waiting for. Ill say it again though, this team is not the same. I am running this team and have been since its inception. I had nothing to do with the Hellcats organization. But, none the less, everyone will continue to reference that event, and it will continue to mean nothing. Different team, different format, different structure and a lot of work in between. We are looking forward to the beat down that is sure to come in Vegas, but we will ultimately see.

Join the SWPPL Senate - https://www.facebook.com/groups/200861693364334/

Phoenix CONTACT - Powered by - BOB LONG, VIRTUE, VALKEN, HK ARMY, SLY, GOG, CENSYS DESIGN LAB,

Last edited by anti55hero : 09-05-2012 at 04:09 PM.
anti55hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:05 PM #89
MaxPower1272
Hellcats Paintball *****.

MaxPower1272 plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio Jones View Post
Hellcats have a history... They used to be a scrub team in Tucson who had like 5 diff teams. They raped the AZPPL after Bosch left and undercut many local paint sponsors. After a few years many AZ teams were Dwindling. In the video posted you see some of AZs best hired guns playing for the love of the game. Tim Cerruti amd Adam Vese are of United and Elevation lineage and go hard. The chubby kid yelling a lot is Alex Rodriguez now killing it for Ironmen

Contact has some brain trust from Hellcats and Biohazard that are involved. Tony is listed as the owner. Phil runs the new face of AZPPL and so far has done a good job.

There is talent here. There are just too many fields and too many haters. NPPL sells pro franchise spots. They are hurting. Hate on the league.. Not a group of guys trying to play pro, many for the first time. What's the worst that can happen?
Better go get your tinfoil hat. The Hellcats are going to steal your thoughts in your dreams.

Phil has built Contact with the support of many different portions of the state and many different persons of talent who were interested in fielding a professional team as well as a few hellcats that showed great talent.

Most of the critics in Arizona are e-thug know it alls that actually know nothing about anything, it shows in the way you distort reality in your post the same way people talk about 9-11 being an inside job or never landing on the moon.

I'm tired of people blaming Hellcats for the conditions of a bad situation and bad economy. If your butt hurt with Hellcats about the league then blame me, personally, I lost my job at the time and was trying to manage working 2 jobs, running the league and keeping my own organization together. I am sorry the league at the time did not meet your expectations, but I am NOT sorry for starting it or letting it die.

3 years ago Hellcats were asked by Ryan Bosch to run the AZPPL in the intermediate period because no one else could at a time when teams were dying and fields were closing. Since we ignited the league and since we were the only organization with the resources to keep the fragile league together Bosch decided to hand over operations to Hellcats. During a massive recession and despite our own problems we continued to run the league that almost wiped us out because of many internal complications. Sorry we didn't accept the challenge and just let the league die. We had no intention of ever running a league it was kinda an emergency situation learning how to. I believe with the resources we had we stepped up to the plate and kept it alive long enough for someone like Phil to come along and take over operations.

There were complications in paint policy and miscommunication between stores, teams and the league that resulted in issues and for that I apologize, I believe they have been straightened out today.

Phil is the type of person the league needed and has proven himself able to capitalize on tough situations. Phil has also done an incredible job building Contact. They will go far because they have professional integrity and a good vision of what their expectations are as a team and will help Arizona by providing high-level competition and a steady group of hands to keep our league together.

I don't believe Hellcats was ever a 'scrub' team. We were and are a group of people who worked together and committed ourselves to help the sport in Tucson with little resources and different times culminating at a peak, driving the AZPPL into existence and taking 2nd in D3x PSP Phoenix at our height with over 200 members. I'm not sure what you have done Julio but please go on...

I run Hellcats Paintball and we are re-organizing to continue on our mission of developing new paintball players in southern Arizona.

But if you prefer, you can stay in your tinfoil hat and believe whatever donkey whispers to you in the night. I just prefer you just thanked the Hellcats and went on your way. We will continue on because we are strong and we will keep doing from the beginning what we have always done.

The AZPPL will prosper with Phil and Contact at the helm.

Contact has the potential to become a great team.

If you want to talk it out I'm more than happy to explain it to you. You can email me for my phone number.

-Eric Gonzales
Executive Officer Hellcats Paintball Organization

www.hellcatpaintballaz.com
CORNELL CONSTRUCTION INC.
www.cornellconstructioninc.com
MaxPower1272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:31 PM #90
rankin

Quote:
4. PPJM .. Jeff Milam was a huge part of Elevation/nXE for 8+ years. Why did he leave. He is better than most of elevation.. Except maybe Augie.
He's better than everyone on Elevation except MAYBE Auggie?!!?

But they won MAO and got 2nd in Chi and 3rd at Phx.....Without him?

Hmmmm........
Old 09-05-2012, 07:45 PM #91
FiresofSirius
Let the Galaxy Burn

FiresofSirius donated to help Peyton Trent
FiresofSirius owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
FiresofSirius is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
NPPL sells pro franchise spots.
When I first started playing paintball, people didn't "buy franchises", they were earned through winning competitive national events and showing that you stood out from every other two-bit paintball team in the country.

I entered the sport watching teams like Lockout, Ground Zero Gold, Naughty Dogs, etc. come up from the amateur ranks to join the pros after winning left and right in the Amateurs and Novice divisions. So maybe I'm just an old school guy for raising an eye brow or shaking my head when I see people jump from playing Division 3 to Pro and expect to be called Professionals.

Call me nostalgic, an old thinker, whatever but to me being "Pro" still means something more than paying the extra cash to enter a tournament.

But regardless, best of luck to these gentlemen wanting to make a name for themselves. Maybe they'll make a fool of me.
FiresofSirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:57 PM #92
rjs21

Annual Supporting Member
rjs21 donated to help Peyton Trent
rjs21 owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Good Luck to you guys .. Glad to see someone from AZ stepping up to the plate!!! I believe these are the guys that run AZPPL? If so, they deserve it.
Old 09-05-2012, 08:01 PM #93
anti55hero

We are not expecting anyone to call us professional unless we prove it. I was around in the days you talk about and I played with for the Naughty Dogs..... How can Zak Smith from Phoenix United, Mike Condon from Cartel and D1 Bonebrake Factory, Jeff Milam from Strange, Ironman, and Elevation, and myself, from the Naughty Dogs, Uprising and Elevation, be a D3 team? I keep seeing this D3 reference all over the place......interesting......now given, 4 players are only part of a team, but a team it is. So sure, we have some new players. But new players play very well when put in the right situation, on the right team, or under the right structure. In all honesty though, all of our players have 5+ years of tournament paintball experience.......D3.........

Phoenix CONTACT - Powered by - BOB LONG, VIRTUE, VALKEN, HK ARMY, SLY, GOG, CENSYS DESIGN LAB,
Old 09-05-2012, 08:52 PM #95
FiveToGo

FiveToGo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewg413 View Post
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...=#post73750084

they're doing something...all you're doing is being a keyboard warrior. calm your tits.
FiveToGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:56 PM #96
anti55hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewg413 View Post
APPA only ranks PSP.

Nice find by the way.....

You also messaged me on PBAZ the other day looking for a tryout.

Old 09-05-2012, 09:01 PM #97
MicHauŠ¹²
I Do My Own Stunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiresofSirius View Post
When I first started playing paintball, people didn't "buy franchises", they were earned through winning competitive national events and showing that you stood out from every other two-bit paintball team in the country.

I entered the sport watching teams like Lockout, Ground Zero Gold, Naughty Dogs, etc. come up from the amateur ranks to join the pros after winning left and right in the Amateurs and Novice divisions. So maybe I'm just an old school guy for raising an eye brow or shaking my head when I see people jump from playing Division 3 to Pro and expect to be called Professionals.

Call me nostalgic, an old thinker, whatever but to me being "Pro" still means something more than paying the extra cash to enter a tournament.

But regardless, best of luck to these gentlemen wanting to make a name for themselves. Maybe they'll make a fool of me.
Thats why we love 187 Crew-and they wreck people

Mainepb.com
"Originally posted by DYE=cool: One time, me and my friends used marijuana needles, to make a long story short my penis fell off."

Old 09-05-2012, 10:55 PM #98
YohY

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti55hero View Post
Thats actually alot of the AZ Mercenaries, a 7man team. Remy is Hellcats (and is not rostered for Vegas), Brent didnt play the event and Tony doesn't play he is in management. Thats what people keep missing. If you look at the APPA Hellcats roster for PSP you see familiar names, sure. But what it doesn't show is that we threw that roster together 2 weeks before the event and played together once (some of the individuals played together periodically). Which is why we played D3. We all qualified for it, with a throw together team, why not? It was local and in all honesty we were out there just playing to have a good time. The test will come in Vegas. I guess that's what everyone is waiting for. Ill say it again though, this team is not the same. I am running this team and have been since its inception. I had nothing to do with the Hellcats organization. But, none the less, everyone will continue to reference that event, and it will continue to mean nothing. Different team, different format, different structure and a lot of work in between. We are looking forward to the beat down that is sure to come in Vegas, but we will ultimately see.
If you need to seriously ask "why not" when it comes to pro players playing D3 than you are a disgrace to the sport.
YohY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:19 PM #99
MicHauŠ¹²
I Do My Own Stunts

pro spots should be earned not bought

Mainepb.com

Old 09-06-2012, 01:29 AM #100
BOBBYTUCSON@DP
obama=dirty f'n commie

BOBBYTUCSON@DP owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
BOBBYTUCSON@DP owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
BOBBYTUCSON@DP supports Team VICIOUS
BOBBYTUCSON@DP has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
911 was an inside job. And people will see joe lane a g off break every game.he may not be the most athletic out there, but look at bains and chris hooker, they get it done proving big boys can play. So julio ur statement is vomit. Watch him destroy.remy is a demon, a drone joysticked by the darkest wretched coach of alltime

Last edited by BOBBYTUCSON@DP : 09-06-2012 at 01:35 AM.
BOBBYTUCSON@DP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:01 AM #101
Julio Jones

There is no joysticking in NPPL. Good luck Contact..I would like to see you do well. Even tubby Joe ..
Julio Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:24 AM #102
acidcustum
the only CF Trigger maker

Annual Supporting Member
acidcustum is for the Gunfight
Good to see this has got peoples attention,
BUT can we all see a picture of Keaton's mum so we can all wallow in envey

will only make the best no crap or can't sleep
C/F TRIGGERS AVAILABLE NOW http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v471/acidcustom/
Email acidcustom@yahoo.com.au
REVIEWS
http://www.pbnation.com/reviews/prod...iber_triggers/
acidcustum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:55 AM #103
DEATHINC
Gene

DEATHINC plays in the PSP
DEATHINC owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DEATHINC plays in the APPA D4 division
This ^^^^
Old 09-06-2012, 11:08 AM #104
Nick Brockdorff

Nick Brockdorff posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiresofSirius View Post

But then, way more teams just started in the Pro division in those days, with no prior experience (as a team) in lower divisions.

Avalance, Dynasty, BL Ironmen, Fury, Image, Tontons.... and more recently, Russian Legion, Nexus, Heat, etc.

It's not new in our sport, to see a team jump straight into the pro ranks from inception.

I agree pro spots SHOULD be earned.... but that would mean both leagues had to institute a promotion and relegation system through the ranks, and frankly, I do not see that happening anytime soon... it's not the "american way"

Nick Brockdorff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:57 AM #105
xxinvision

xxinvision plays in the PSP
xxinvision plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHINC View Post
This ^^^^
Seriously, do you not know how to quote?
White Rotor FS
OG Dynasty Ollie Lang Jersey FS
xxinvision is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.