Community Focus

ReplyNews Ups

Old 08-18-2012, 10:59 AM #64
Kazer

has been a member for 10 years
Kazer supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacc Dragon View Post
In HB, NPPL chose to ban the selling of products from any companies that do not sponsor the league...they also chose to selectively enforce that rule.
This is just you putting spin on what happened. Like I said, some companies chose not to support the players by not supporting the league, why would the league in turn choose to support those vendors and allow them to gain with nothing ventured? If you owned a trade show that costs you thousands of dollars to rent from the city, would you allow people who don't want to support you to make a hefty profit? If you own a building would you allow a business to move in and not pay rent? Vendors who were independent and happened to sell some products by vendors not supporting the league were allowed to set up and sell per the vendor contracts. There was nothing selective about it.
Kazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-18-2012, 11:04 AM #65
mattbutcher
Matt Butcher Media

mattbutcher is playing at Living Legends VI
mattbutcher owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mattbutcher posts videos on PbNation
mattbutcher supports DLX Technology
wow, they're definitely something to watchout for. he'll be able to shoot his team mate chad george and a few others that play nppl as well
Old 08-18-2012, 12:28 PM #66
ADOLF
SDVandals.. hit it up

ADOLF plays in the USPL
ADOLF owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ADOLF plays in the APPA D4 division
ADOLF has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Kazer, I'm just wondering. Do u work for ccpaintball? If so, I want to know what exactly did NPPL tell you when they explained you couldn't sell PSP supporting products. When they made you take down eclipse, dye empire and g.I. products? They only allowed all other products and only allowed the sale of Valken and apx paint except for pro sponsored teams. I know evil was there, we came home with a case or 2 from cleanup in the pro paddocks. The person to have eclipse was GP and he wasn't allowed to sell.

But Frank had vanguard, Trent had luxe, Bob long had his truck and the vapor was there. What I was told at the event was empire and dye would be able to have a truck but would have to pay for their spot and not be able to sell. If that's true. That's BS. Tho this whole issue has been getting out of hand since last Vegas.
VANDALS paintball brought to u by
HK GIANT FURIOUS BODY ARMOR PAINTBALLGATEWAY
SCAN MY AVATAR FOR MORE INFO
VAPORVENDETTA
ADOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 12:45 PM #67
IronCityKidz
No Longer Plays

IronCityKidz helped look for balloons
IronCityKidz has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattbutcher View Post
he'll be able to shoot his team mate chad george and a few others that play nppl as well
Pretty sure it'd be the other way around

Douglas Reed Shugert - Licensed Real Estate Agent
Western, PA - Office - Beaver, PA - Deffenbaugh Realty
If interested PM ME and i'll send you my contact info.
IronCityKidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 09:53 PM #68
splatter00

Annual Supporting Member
splatter00 plays in the PSP
splatter00 plays in the APPA Semi Pro division
Very nice pickup. Hope with this addition, well help move my boys to a podium!
Old 09-04-2012, 01:26 AM #69
Blacc Dragon
Deadbox Savant

Annual Supporting Member
Blacc Dragon donated to help Peyton Trent
Blacc Dragon helped look for balloons
Blacc Dragon owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Blacc Dragon supports Team VICIOUS
Blacc Dragon posts videos on PbNation
Blacc Dragon plays in the APPA beginner division
Blacc Dragon is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazer View Post
This is just you putting spin on what happened. Like I said, some companies chose not to support the players by not supporting the league, why would the league in turn choose to support those vendors and allow them to gain with nothing ventured? If you owned a trade show that costs you thousands of dollars to rent from the city, would you allow people who don't want to support you to make a hefty profit? If you own a building would you allow a business to move in and not pay rent? Vendors who were independent and happened to sell some products by vendors not supporting the league were allowed to set up and sell per the vendor contracts. There was nothing selective about it.
My statement is not me putting spin on anything, my statement is what I personally witnessed & had nothing to do with any manufacturers. CC Paintball (an independent vendor) was not allowed to sell any of the Dye or Empire products that they paid to transport to the site, while Trade My Gun (brand new DM12's) was selling products from the same manufacturer whose merchandise CC Paintball could not sell, a few hundred feet away.

If I owned a trade show, everyone would be subject to the same rules. If Company A is not allowed to sell products from Company D, then Company B & Company C would not be able to sell products from Company D either. The only people that seemed to be affected by NPPL's new policy, were their paying customers (vendors who were not allowed to sell their products, non-sponsored players who were denied access to tech's at the event + the paint of their choice) because of NPPL politics...not to mention the spectators & fans who were not allowed access to all of the products of their choice. I'm not trying to say that NPPL doesn't have a right to decide what paint sponsors they want to use, but the rules should be applied equally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADOLF View Post
Kazer, I'm just wondering. Do u work for ccpaintball? If so, I want to know what exactly did NPPL tell you when they explained you couldn't sell PSP supporting products. When they made you take down eclipse, dye empire and g.I. products? They only allowed all other products and only allowed the sale of Valken and apx paint except for pro sponsored teams. I know evil was there, we came home with a case or 2 from cleanup in the pro paddocks. The person to have eclipse was GP and he wasn't allowed to sell.

But Frank had vanguard, Trent had luxe, Bob long had his truck and the vapor was there. What I was told at the event was empire and dye would be able to have a truck but would have to pay for their spot and not be able to sell. If that's true. That's BS. Tho this whole issue has been getting out of hand since last Vegas.
Avid was selling Planet Eclipse hard & soft goods. I believe that Avid is GP's company.
Blacc Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:10 AM #70
Kazer

Kazer supports DLX Technology
Trade My Gun is a league sponsor of the NPPL, that is why they were exempted. http://www.nppl.com/sponsors
And no Avid is not GP's company. It is owned by Ryan Grey who also works for Valken (Another league sponsor.)
Kazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 04:07 PM #71
slooch
Paintball Mojo

slooch plays in the APPA D4 division
slooch has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
slooch has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Very good pick-up! Good luck to Nick and Uprising!

The sun always shines at ASG
slooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 04:15 PM #72
etannate777
Dside Media

etannate777 plays in the PSP
etannate777 plays in the APPA D2 division
Simon Dorvil too!!
"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" Phillipians 4:13
etannate777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 04:51 PM #73
phlemoe
livin'STRONG

phlemoe is a founding member
phlemoe supports DLX Technology
Get It Nick ....

Badass Secondary Honorary, Super-Duper, Awesome, Superman Ain't Got **** On Them, (you get the point) Council:
1.phlemoe- BADASS With one Lung
2. Chuck Norris
phlemoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 06:52 PM #74
Blacc Dragon
Deadbox Savant

Annual Supporting Member
Blacc Dragon donated to help Peyton Trent
Blacc Dragon helped look for balloons
Blacc Dragon owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Blacc Dragon supports Team VICIOUS
Blacc Dragon posts videos on PbNation
Blacc Dragon plays in the APPA beginner division
Blacc Dragon is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazer View Post
Trade My Gun is a league sponsor of the NPPL, that is why they were exempted. http://www.nppl.com/sponsors
And no Avid is not GP's company. It is owned by Ryan Grey who also works for Valken (Another league sponsor.)
That would be selective enforcement, which is wrong. Either way, this is way off topic.

Great pick up for Uprising, and a great opportunity for Nick.
Blacc Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyNews Ups

Paintball News Rules
  1. No Upping threads. If you have something to say, please do, but don't post in the thread just to take it to the top of the forum.
  2. Do not post "1st post", "1st", "First post" or anything similar (or with any other number) at any point in a thread, even if you post a comment too. It is really annoying and it will result in a ban.
  3. If you don't like something, say why instead of just calling it ugly, lame, gay or any other name. If it is old, simply post a link or report the post with a link to the older News thread.
  4. Please don't post links for places to buy items. That encourages stores, sponsored players and other people to do it and spam the site.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins forum.