PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-02-2012, 09:06 AM #1
Pat.Lee39
OEF 2012

WTB Tippmann Crossover!

Hey guys my buddy is setting up a speedball team and I am a hardcore Woodsball/Tippmann kinda guys so I am looking into the crossover.. What do you guys got!? Thanks!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-03-2012, 10:39 AM #2
mr.aj

pm'd

http://s1154.beta.photobucket.com/us...rary/sl%20sale
Old 09-03-2012, 12:22 PM #3
zackerybinkx45

i have a stormtrooper 09 ego $500
Old 09-04-2012, 02:59 PM #4
Pat.Lee39
OEF 2012

lol
Old 09-04-2012, 03:44 PM #5
kwai

for the price of the tippmann crossover go empire axe. better in all way. just make sure you get a empire axe with shockwave board. new one come shockwave board. old one come with optimus 1.9 board.
Old 09-08-2012, 04:01 PM #6
sfleming

tippmann crossover review

I got back into paintball about 5 months back. I played years ago with a tricked out autococker. The crossover blows my old gun away but its not perfect. I have used it about 25 times and put about 30 or so cases of paint through it.

Pros:
1.rock solid, I have landed on this gun 5 times at least, dropped it while running, and it doesn't even have a scratch.
2. there are a ton of firing modes
3. I can dissemble the gun, clean it, lube it up and have it back together in under 5 min.
4. The eyes work

cons
1.lack of upgrades for the gun thus far
2.trigger pull is stiff as hell, i took the spring out
3.while they have lots of programming modes it's a bit hard to figure out how to set them (this just could be me not spending enough time trying). I run it on the default: 2 pulls then full 15bps. This seems to do the trick but it would be nice to switch firing modes quickly.

Note: you need to remove the trigger spring and get a new barrel on there. I put the null on. (unfortunately the freak system will not work as the bolt comes too far forward and will smack the insert. this is only when in mechanical mode but not worth the chance. This is what the owner of deadly wind told me, said they would try to figure out a solution but no word yet).
oh yeah, dont try running co2 through it, not a good idea.