PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-22-2012, 12:43 PM #43
FUNANDGUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Angus View Post
Funandgun. You sound like a real peice of work. I bet the relationship was so out of whack because of your own issues that even introducing the joy of paintball into it could not help. It is shameful to use a loved one for tactical advantage in the combat arena, even though it did work.
If you've ever been in a serious relationship ship you would know that teamwork is one of the 7 pillars that are necessary for maintaining a stable structure.

The teamwork was clearly lacking so we had to go our separate ways. It worked out for both of us. She copped to sleeping with one of my teammates and I told her that I had knocked up her sister who had recently had an abortion. (I hadn't my ex was the only girl I had gone all the way with at that juncture.)
FUNANDGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-22-2012, 01:12 PM #44
ELuSiVe1151

has been a member for 10 years
ELuSiVe1151 plays in the PSP
ELuSiVe1151 is an NCPA player
ELuSiVe1151 plays in the APPA D5 division
i can see its from ages ago, but great post by the OP.

now all i need is a girl.
The Grind Continues!!!
Enflict - Jim Pica Foto - Meadowlands PB
ELuSiVe1151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:20 PM #45
ItsAnArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNANDGUN View Post
If you've ever been in a serious relationship ship you would know that teamwork is one of the 7 pillars that are necessary for maintaining a stable structure.

The teamwork was clearly lacking so we had to go our separate ways. It worked out for both of us. She copped to sleeping with one of my teammates and I told her that I had knocked up her sister who had recently had an abortion. (I hadn't my ex was the only girl I had gone all the way with at that juncture.)
You did the right thing man. Self-sacrifice is very important in a relationship. Teamwork is even more important and she clearly didn't want to fulfill her role as part of the team.
ItsAnArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:05 AM #46
autodoc

Annual Supporting Member
autodoc plays in the PSP
autodoc owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
autodoc owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
autodoc owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
autodoc plays in the APPA D3 division
autodoc owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Very good info.....thank you
Jack Woods serial #001 SL91, GSL #001 BLACK,20th Anniversary set #8, Vicious CSL,], ICON GEO3, Boston Paintball Reaper GEO3 , 187crew LV1, Boston Paintball Custom Twister LV1, Hurricanes SL8R, Infamous Johnny Cash SL and everything is older like me and no one cares

Preferred MOB Competition Paintball Team

2014 FoxBall Minors Champs
autodoc is offline   Reply With Quote