PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-31-2012, 08:06 AM #1
bkaup5

Boston/Maynard Paintball?

Hey everyone,

So after talking to a few members on here about getting more in to paintball and the route I should take to finding a team, I've decided to check out a local field and see if it's the right place for me. After reading a few reviews of several places, it seems that Boston/Maynard Paintball is close and is highly reviewed (albeit a little expensive) and has year passes.

Does anyone have personal experience with the field? How is the crowd that goes? The reason I ask is because while I do want to play better caliber players even if it's harder at first, it will help me progress more quickly, while at the same time, I don't want to make it my first choice if the type of players aren't very easy-going..especially if I plan to bring friends that are newer than I am to airball and such.

As always, thanks for the answer and hope to make some new local friends at the field .
bkaup5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-01-2012, 10:48 PM #2
m.bouhabib47

Annual Supporting Member
m.bouhabib47 is BST Legit
m.bouhabib47 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
m.bouhabib47 posts videos on PbNation
m.bouhabib47 is an NCPA player
m.bouhabib47 plays in the APPA D3 division
Well, as a long time player and now employee of Boston Paintball, I can say without trying to sound like an advertisement, that BP/Maynard is the best way to go if you are in the area.

Maynard- If you own your own equipment, Maynard outdoor field only costs $29 and BYOP. We also have multiple rental and paint packages to choose from. Maynard has a woodsball field, village, 2 regulation sized xball fields and 1 regulation 7man field. Friendly staff are always there to help you with any questions you may have.

Chelsea location-while a bit more pricey depending on the package you get, this location is great for winter play, or for parties. The paint shot is the highest grade Evil paint made for indoor fields. There is also a fully stocked pro shop and multiple gun techs inside.

ASHLAND LOCATION NOW OPEN! This new location is located in Ashland, Ma. This has multiple indoor and outdoor fields as well as a fully stocked shop with techs. This location accommodates paintball AND air soft.

Incase you were wondering, no that is not all copy pasted, it's my honest opinion that i wrote out as a player first, employee second. It never hurts to try every field at least once! Stop by and check it out. I'm Mike or "Boobs". The only red haired reff pm of you have questions
Mike Bouhabib #47
(Sad, teamless, and in need of some loving.)
The gun I shoot doesn't matter, Its how I use it!
Committed to Boston Paintball
m.bouhabib47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:52 AM #3
bkaup5

Will do man and thanks for clarifying. I plan to visit this Saturday to look around and check it out so hopefully can meet you as well .

Maynard is the field I would be headed to and I do have my own equipment. I will pm you with some other small questions (I tried to contact them directly but maybe it's cause it's a long weekend, no one has replied yet).

Also, how is the clinic that they offer Saturday for people semi-new to airball?
bkaup5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 06:36 PM #4
tniz

tniz owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
tniz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
tniz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
tniz plays in the APPA D4 division
Alex does a great job with his clinics. He combines the best of both drills and live play. He manages to get a good mixture of new and experienced players. It allows newer players to learn the basics and gives experienced players the opportunity run drills and "get back to the basics". I would highly encourage you to check one out.

"If a customer has an issue then we make it our business" ~~ Nicky T

Do you have a custom milled '06 Pevs EGO with a Gruntbull Urban Digi-Camo Ano???
Do you know anyone with a custom milled '06 Pevs EGO with a Gruntbull Urban Digi-Camo Ano???
If so, PM me, would like to buy it back
tniz is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups