Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-01-2012, 09:37 AM #43
JESTERTLS

If you get one and it does good, and isnt too bad to install, let me know. I might break down and get one.
JESTERTLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-17-2013, 01:45 PM #44
Eddie9195
AKA scphantom

I still have not purchased the smoke screen kit. After talking to Timber Ghost, it does not seem too difficult to make a similar system for way less money.

The main concern for me was the pre-heating element, but it is only copper tubing sandwiched between steel plates and attached to the catalytic convertor. I can easily make that.

Now to find the other parts.

www.okcompanypaintball.com
Eddie9195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:35 PM #45
Cromagnum Tankerman
Cromagnum Tank Commander

mortars

You know Jester if you turret gunner could shoot a rocket launcher with any accuracy you wouldnt need a mortar system! Of course I am just joking. See you guys in the fall. Joe of Team Predator has a very nice simple smoke system in his tank and it works fine. Maybe he will chime in here and tell you all how it was made and works. The first time I had my new tank in combat back in Fulda Gap '10. I blew a head gasket and smoke just rolled out of my tank. Everyone thought I had a great smoke system in my tank. If I ever put a smoke system in my tank it will look similars to Joe's tank.

Treaddz
Cromagnum Tankerman is offline   Reply With Quote