Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-31-2012, 09:23 AM #1
bozley84

broken

is there any point where a shocker is not fixable i've changed all orings added a new solenoid sent into several shops with no luck it wasnt getting any air to the noid at first after i sent it into a few shops with no success i rebuilt the reg when i opened it up there was alot of metal shavings in it like the shop stripped out the bolts and just added lube i cleaned it real good changed out orings again cleaned body and bolt orings. i am getting air to the noid but still not firing i took it to a diffrent shop and they broke the on off switch on my upper board (long story) luckly i had a replacement board not sure really how to adjust dwell i did the best i could while on the phone with gog but still no luck any info please help
bozley84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-31-2012, 10:28 AM #2
jim4130
proud gmax owner!!!

jim4130 plays in the PSP
jim4130 plays in the APPA D4 division
jim4130 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
jim4130 is Boss
No theres no point it can be fixed because every part is easily replaceable. Does the noid click when no air is attached to the gun?

come check out my gun collection

proud suporter of

shocker owners
jim4130 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:37 AM #3
o5pr3y
Watch out for Snakes!!

Annual Supporting Member
o5pr3y plays in the PSP
o5pr3y plays in the APPA D4 division
o5pr3y has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
o5pr3y is Legendary
o5pr3y is Boss
Nothing can break in a world filled with glue and lubricant.

Anyways, what noid is it? If it's a parker (black one) did you accidently break the prongs on the board? (if it doesn't click like Jim asked, this could be a possible culprit).

Also try changing multiple batteries.

NORCAL CLASSIC#09
ANSgear / Zephyr / 31st Outfitters / Cutting Edge Paintball Shop / Santa Clara Paintball / American Paintball Park

Dangerous Power Rev-I // Angel Speed 05 FST // Both with extras!
Box O' Timmy parts!
"To kill for yourself is Murder, to kill for your country is Heroic, to kill for entertainment is Harmless"
o5pr3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 04:51 PM #4
bozley84

Finally after 5 shops and 1 new noid and 7 batteries it works it finally works no eyes though I think I need a new ribbon but it works it finally works. Still need to crono but its shooting good
bozley84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 08:48 PM #5
FreakOnature

FreakOnature owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Good!

Sometimes it's best to fix it yourself if you have a good knowledge of markers and pneumatics. If not, take it to a REAL tech who knows what they're doing. I'm glad to hear it's working though. :-)