Excellent. Thank you for your feedback.
1. Good to know. I wanted to stick with a smaller team as it's more managable and so the audience can get the know the characters better.
2. Just the kind of information I'm looking for.
I'm not concerend about budget at this stage.
3. That's a bit of a setback. I was hoping there was something that was sort of "king of the woods" at the moment. Like a minigun of the paintball world.
4. It seems I'm a bit at odds with my original concept, I was placing these guys as more scenario players than speedball players. But yet only a five man team. But that's an easy fix, as they can be just part of a team that is driving up separately.
5. Not that big of deal. Just a curiousity.