PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-25-2012, 03:27 PM #1
TeamAnarchy
BALL 'til you FALL!

TeamAnarchy owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Team Anarchy Looking For Players In Louisiana!

Hey guys! Team Anarchy is looking for serious players to join up! Looking to compete in Tournaments (5 man speedball or x-ball) state-wide and nation wide! Looking for experienced players with equipment (good equipment). We are just starting out and are willing to give anyone and everyone a shot! We are located in Houma, LA so if interested please message me or post here. Thanks and hope to hear from you!
TeamAnarchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:41 PM #2
spike14

What field do u guys call ur home field
spike14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 01:25 PM #3
TeamAnarchy
BALL 'til you FALL!

Well Like I mentioned above, we are just starting out so we dont have our own "home field" so to speak, but we are looking into a couple leads at the moment. We have a field very close to us that appears to have been shut down for a couple years or so that we are trying to get in contact with the owners of the property to see about a possible purchase. But in doing so I'd like to get all the other aspects of putting together a competition team down, which is filling in the 4 and 5th slot. We are looking for people who are serious, ready to practice every week, and can afford the game (legitimate equipment) starting out. We have spots to practice at thats not official fields but will be able to work on basic concepts with each other as far as working the field, calling positions, team positions and so on and so fourth. Just trying to get everything lined up because we have big plans on where we want to take this! So if interested again...message me or post here!
Old 08-26-2012, 02:30 PM #4
spike14

Sweet man glad to hear y'all tryn to get paintball goin again in Houma I already belong to a team out of Slidell we have a brand new 2012 psp air ball field so once u get a solid team y'all would be welcome to come out an get some good practice against solid competition.
Old 08-26-2012, 02:59 PM #5
TeamAnarchy
BALL 'til you FALL!

Awesome man! I greatly appreciate that and I will definitely keep that in mind because we do need to regularly practice some good teams. Try and spread the word, if you come across anyone looking to be in a team around here send them my way!

P.S. - Does anyone have any contact to players from Team Shell Shocked? lmk!
Old 08-26-2012, 04:31 PM #6
spike14

I know someone that has doug an shannon's Num that's the old field owners I'll get it an pm u it
Old 08-26-2012, 04:38 PM #7
TeamAnarchy
BALL 'til you FALL!

That'd be great. I'm pretty sure some x-Team Shell Shocked players are looking to compete again I appreciate it man! Btw, what team do you play on? And what's the name of that new field you told me about?
Old 08-26-2012, 04:52 PM #8
TeamAnarchy
BALL 'til you FALL!

Well they have a rule on this forum that you can't recieve PM until you have at least 5 posts. I should be pretty close though :/
Old 08-26-2012, 08:32 PM #9
spike14

I play for team La xtreme (LAX) at lax field in Slidell if u look on our thread u can find the next scheduled open practice u an ur guys should try an make it out. There's gonna be a few really good local tourney teams out that day.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:35 PM #10
TeamAnarchy
BALL 'til you FALL!

Come one guys! I know there are players around Houma LA that are trying to play some paintball with the big boys! Dont be scared! lol.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:45 PM #11
Camron21
PBC Army

Camron21 plays in the PSP
Camron21 plays in the APPA D4 division
Camron21 supports DLX Technology
shell shocked ?
Old 08-30-2012, 09:01 AM #12
coon_dog

coon_dog plays in the PSP
coon_dog owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
coon_dog plays in the APPA D4 division
Shell Shocked closed down a year ago or so. They only do private parties as of now. I know the owners very well. Sent you a PM for more info.
coon_dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 05:53 PM #13
Camron21
PBC Army

Camron21 plays in the PSP
Camron21 plays in the APPA D4 division
Camron21 supports DLX Technology
i used to play for them, i didn't know if the team and the field had something going
Old 09-06-2012, 06:40 PM #14
TeamAnarchy
BALL 'til you FALL!

Team Backdraft is it? I think that's the name of the team that played at Shellshocked haha. My fault, anyway anyone from that team still around? lol.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:52 PM #15
castellajr

castellajr plays in the PSP
castellajr plays in the APPA D4 division
my friend rusty (aka coon_dog) and I played with them alot of times. he knows some of the players and the owner well.
castellajr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 01:38 PM #16
Fugitive182
PBC Army

Fugitive182 plays in the PSP
Fugitive182 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAnarchy View Post
Team Backdraft is it? I think that's the name of the team that played at Shellshocked haha. My fault, anyway anyone from that team still around? lol.
Been out of the sport for about 2 years now always looking to get back in and Backdraft broke up before i even stopped playing. I doubt they are still around as far as a legit formed team.

RNT SPEED
Fugitive182 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups