Community Focus

Old 08-17-2012, 07:12 PM #1
smahthers2K12 (Banned)
Valleys Of Neptune

smahthers2K12 is playing at Living Legends V
smahthers2K12 posts videos on PbNation
smahthers2K12 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Transformers Fall of Cybertron Demo

Is anyone else playing the demo right now for Xbox 360? I always thought transformer games sucked but this one is ****ing awesome. Multiplayer is super addicting and allows you to customize your character/class just like in Halo:Reach. If you havent downloaded the demo yet id reccommend checking it out. If you wanna play PM me for my GT.

smahthers2K12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:12 PM #2
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

i played the previous, war for cybertron. it was a pretty good, nothing really special about the gameplay but the story, characters, and environments were done really well. really cool how everything around was always changing. it was worth the money. i think it flew under a lot of peoples radar because of the "other" games that followed the movies, which were lame. ill probably pick this one up eventually as well.
Old 08-17-2012, 08:52 PM #3
smahthers2K12 (Banned)
Valleys Of Neptune

Yeah I played the other ones and you cant base this one off them. This time around its 10 times better.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:34 AM #4
big_scott
Has a good personality.

Annual Supporting Member
big_scott is a founding member
big_scott is BST Legit
big_scott supports DLX Technology
The game is fan- ****ing -tastic. I loved the first one, and they improved on it in pretty much every way. If you were into Transformers at all as a kid, you really should play it.

You get to play as Grimlock. I... I don't think I should have to say anything else.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:48 PM #5
komodo_117
Plague Upon Your Hissing

I almost bought this today. If I wasn't short on cash I totally would. It looks bad-****ing-*** and everyone that has mentioned it in the store says the same.

They rip their skin off and rape anything in sight. Basically a Shel Silverstein poem."

XBL - xStonedCrow
komodo_117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:37 PM #6
smahthers2K12 (Banned)
Valleys Of Neptune

Still playing the demo even though they kinda ruined it with an update this game still amazes me, never would have thought a Transformers game would be good, let alone outstanding. Plan on picking this up tomorrow night after work
Old 08-29-2012, 08:56 PM #7
DAE[DarkJoker]
Scoobies4Boobies

Annual Supporting Member
DAE[DarkJoker] owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DAE[DarkJoker] is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
DAE[DarkJoker] is Legendary
DAE[DarkJoker] supports DLX Technology
DAE[DarkJoker] supports Empire
Whats your guys rating on it as is??

I kind of want to try it. PC of course.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:14 PM #8
big_scott
Has a good personality.

Annual Supporting Member
big_scott is a founding member
big_scott is BST Legit
big_scott supports DLX Technology
I think it might be my favorite game of the year so far. It's tough to remember what all came out this year, but I really really like this game. Every single transformer you play as in the campaign feels unique with different mechanics every time. It's not just shooting people as Optimus, and then again shooting more people as Jazz. The demo doesn't do the game justice. Multiplayer is fun too. Played it on PC.

If I have any complaints, it's the fact that they really screwed the PC players on options. You can only pick basic graphics settings like low/medium/high/extreme, and you can't even remap keys to whatever you want. You're forced into a set of pre determined key maps. The default control scheme was fine for me though. would have preferred to switch some things around but I wasn't too bothered by it.

BTW, the Extreme graphics setting is beautiful. It caused me to have a bit of slow down during certain parts, usually scripted events involving lots of explosions and enemies, but combat was always silky smooth and looked great. If you have a rig that can handle all the fancy new Unreal Engine 3 stuff, definitely kick it up there.
Old 08-30-2012, 12:29 AM #9
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAE[DarkJoker] View Post
Whats your guys rating on it as is??

I kind of want to try it. PC of course.
if you really just want something thats all around "fun", a little different, and not over-hyped or over-argued about like CoD or BF3, id say youll probably enjoy it quite a bit. the character customization is pretty sweet too lol. i mean who didnt want to design their own transformer at one point?
Old 09-03-2012, 09:37 AM #10
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment

Tuff is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Just checked 360 and Ps3 - don't see the demo listed on either. They must of taken it down for some stupid reason.

Last edited by Tuff : 09-03-2012 at 09:51 AM.
Tuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:42 PM #11
salik001

Oh man, when I saw you guy's talking about the demo I got really excited. Me and my son have been wanting to play this since I saw the first trailer released so getting a crack at the demo would have been nice. The game is over 50 bucks and its still expensive if you can find it used. Pretty hard to find for a X360 too so that probably means its a keeper.
salik001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:36 PM #12
smuckers jelly (Banned)
Lets Get Weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by salik001 View Post
Oh man, when I saw you guy's talking about the demo I got really excited. Me and my son have been wanting to play this since I saw the first trailer released so getting a crack at the demo would have been nice. The game is over 50 bucks and its still expensive if you can find it used. Pretty hard to find for a X360 too so that probably means its a keeper.
Talk about bumping an old thread lol but just curious what burbs you in?
smuckers jelly is offline   Reply With Quote