Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-29-2012, 05:16 PM #22
Tempted (Banned)

I've had some older Angels, seemed to weigh less and be less bulky. I guess if I was spending $1500 on a marker in the 90s I wouldn't mind spending a couple hundred more on one that felt better. But what do I know, my favorite markers are Automags.
Tempted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:28 PM #23
cptnemo66

Annual Supporting Member
cptnemo66 is BST Trusted
cptnemo66 is playing at Living Legends VII
cptnemo66 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
cptnemo66 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
cptnemo66 is attending Decay of Nations VI
cptnemo66 supports Empire
And I was a cocker guy.... no wonder we dont agree lol......
cptnemo66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:51 PM #24
Tempted (Banned)

I've never really owned a Cocker until a couple months ago. Before when I got them I'd just trade them for some paint or something. That 04 Pro Stock is the first time I've ever laid a tool on one. I've got it for sale/trade but I'm very content with keeping it. Looks great.

I have one Mag RT Classic, another on its way, a few other Mag classics and one RT Pro that needs a little love. The RT Classics are more than likely going to take over as my weekenders. Just have to be cautious on the trigger, it gets up way over 12bps too easily.

Also have a Naughty Dog Shocker, haven't played with it yet. Haven't really done anything with it yet. I don't know anything about it as far as what is has/doesn't have compared to other NXTs. I didn't even know the paw print was supposed to be there, thought it was something someone added.
Tempted is offline   Reply With Quote