Old 07-25-2012, 05:03 PM #1
Paintballer12u
KAPPUS #55

Paintballer12u posts videos on PbNation
Paintballer12u has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Paintballer12u has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Paintballer12u has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
more people trying to say paintball is a bad sport whats yalls thoughts

A "news" show made an attempt last night to connect paintball to the horrific Colorado shootings simply because the shooter had a paintball poster.

People from all walks of life play paintball every week all over the globe. We have soccer moms, celebrities, grandfathers, competitive players, members of the British Royal Family, sports heroes and new players each day who enjoy paintball. And apparently we may have had one crazy person who thankfully has been caught. But paintball, video games, DVDs, comic books or even airsoft didn't make him do it. Those things can't make a sane person commit such an unspeakable crime.

Let's show our friends at Derder and other local paintball businesses some support as they are maligned in the media. And lets show some solidarity to our fellow members of the paintball community as we all once again stand together and explain to our friends, families and acquaintances what we do. We play.

We are a sport. We are a hobby. We are a game. We are a community. Use this opportunity to invite someone who doesn't know about paintball to join you and experience paintball.

Please don't go around spreading the controversy and promoting a half baked news show by using their name or logo. Instead use your time to show the good that paintball has brought into your lives.

This stuff makes me mad its like not are falt the guy likes the sport and he happened to have a poster guess what i hunt and i have a paintball poster to so am i a bad guy cause of it no i dont think this is just the news havig nothing better to do
KAPPUS#55
Ironmen and RL fan

MAC DEV
, DM9, DM12, DM13, NT10
Dye Rotor
Dye Throtal 45/45
Sly Pro-Merc Diesel Barrel
Paintballer12u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-29-2012, 08:24 PM #2
ccruz99
Naval Surface Warfare

ccruz99 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ccruz99 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ccruz99 supports DLX Technology
I agree with you, crazy people do crazy things period. People try to tie these tragedies to many things, often just to get their 5 minutes of fame. That will always happen, but while the control of "real guns" continues to be debated, I wouldn't worry about paintball marker control just yet.

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13

CURRENT GATS:
LUXE 2.0 Purple/Gold, Gold/Chrome Insight, Ego11 Regal 2, Victory Ripper Black/Lime, Invert Mini V3 Blue, BT TM7, Autococker System X Vengeance,
ccruz99 is offline   Reply With Quote