Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-25-2012, 09:15 PM #1
woodstock36

Virtue OLED EGO 7 semi auto help

So I need some help with the Virtue OLED board for an Ego 7. I set the mode to NPPL. Reason I set it for this is for the semi auto mode. I wanted to shoot semi auto since I'm going to a private party with friends and most of them will be renting so I wanted to be fair. I've noticed though that even at this setting it doesn't seem to be a true semi auto, meaning that once i start firing it seems to help out and starts firing to the 24 balls a second or so since the rate of fire is set to max. I adjusted to the rate of fire to 13 bps and it seems that once again I start firing it helps out and gets me to 13 bps. So it seems that whatever you set the rate of fire this is what the gun will shoot at. I was under the impression that semi auto is one ball per pull. I was thinking that whatever i can physically pull is the speed at which the gun will shoot in the mode but it seems that no matter what the rate of fire is that is what it'll be shooting at. Is there a setting in which the firing mode will be what I described that it will shoot at whatever speed I can physically shoot at with no assistance.
woodstock36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-28-2012, 10:35 PM #2
Tabris17
Will B/S/T Souls

Annual Supporting Member
Tabris17 is a Moderator
Tabris17 is BST Legit
Tabris17 supports our troops
Tabris17 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Tabris17 is Boss
Tabris17 is attending Decay of Nations VII
Adjust your trigger pull. Sounds like you're bouncing.

"Only the foolish believe suffering is just wages for being different. Only the savage regard the endurance of pain as the measure of worth. Only the insane equate pain with success."

PBR Feedback +26/-0 PBN Feedback +16/-0 IOG Feedback +10/-0
Tabris17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 09:57 AM #3
p8ntballinsbest#2

p8ntballinsbest#2 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
check your trigger adjustments and see if its bouncing and if not that then check your eyes off rate of fire and see if its set higher than your capped rof and see if your eyes are broken or dirty.
p8ntballinsbest#2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:42 PM #4
woodstock36

I don't think it's the bounce and the eyes are brand new. It seems more of a ramping type of effect. It seems that after I've fired several rounds it starts kicking up to the rate of fire that I've set. Is this how it works? I thought that in semi auto mode it should be one ball per trigger pull so the amount of balls I can shoot is up to how physically I can pull the trigger and the rate of fire setting is to basically cap my speed. So if I set the rate of fire to say 8bps and I physically pull the trigger at the rate of 12bps it will not shoot faster than 8bps. Like I said it feels like it's ramping up my rate. I've set the rate of fire at 24bps and I know I can physically shoot around 12bps. So when I start shooting it seems ok and then I get a string going and all of a sudden I can feel it shooting faster and when I look at the display it shows that I'm shooting at 24bps. Maybe I'm tripping out and not reading the display right and it feels like it's ramping when it's not. I just want to make sure.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:50 AM #5
Nevets
GT's & G6R's

I fixed this by turning off my adjustable trigger sensitivity. Mine did the exact same thing and I have two Virtue OLED boards and they both did this.
Nevets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:08 PM #6
woodstock36

Ok...thanks for the info. I'll try and do that and see what happens.
Old 08-29-2012, 01:20 PM #7
godraep
FapAttackV.1

godraep supports Team VICIOUS
godraep supports Team VICIOUS
godraep is attending Decay of Nations VI
godraep supports DLX Technology
Thats called trigger bounce, adjust your trigger, not your board.