Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-04-2012, 01:52 PM #1
Norcalpaintballer21

Garmont Boot Question

Ive heard really good things about the Garmont T8's how do they size? Cause I know with my nikes you just ordered the same size you were in normal shoes. Thanks in advance
"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both, for a wounded man shall to say to his assailant if i live i will kill you, if i die you are forgiven. Such is the rule of honor" -Lamb of God

90% teenagers today prefer electros over pumps. If you are a teen who rocks a pump, add this to your sig

10th Mountain Division
Hooah!
Norcalpaintballer21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 02:24 PM #2
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries

Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D3 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
I wore mine all through RS and they were great
Old 08-04-2012, 02:27 PM #3
solrflare

Annual Supporting Member
solrflare is a Supporting Member
solrflare donated to help Peyton Trent
They're pretty legit. True to size.
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - Emerson
The AR is like a prom queen. The AK is like a biker chick. Treat both accordingly.
solrflare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 02:27 PM #4
Norcalpaintballer21

thanks
"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both, for a wounded man shall to say to his assailant if i live i will kill you, if i die you are forgiven. Such is the rule of honor" -Lamb of God

90% teenagers today prefer electros over pumps. If you are a teen who rocks a pump, add this to your sig

10th Mountain Division
Hooah!
Old 08-04-2012, 02:41 PM #5
Norcalpaintballer21

Oh and how heavy are they compared to rockys and nikes?

10th Mountain Division
Hooah!
Old 08-04-2012, 04:43 PM #6
Deadly Milkman 2.0

They're awesome boots, pretty light but not the lightest.. they get heavy when wet though and don't drain too well.. but the 'good' outweighs the bad for these boots.
Deadly Milkman 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 05:42 PM #7
Norcalpaintballer21

Thanks I appreciate the help everyone, im gonna buy them. Coming up on a deployment and ive heard boots get torn up pretty bad

10th Mountain Division
Hooah!
Old 08-29-2012, 09:55 AM #8
TateJJ03

TateJJ03 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
TateJJ03 plays in the APPA D5 division
looks ike you aready made up your mind yea good choice my garmonts lasted this recent afghanny deployment pretty well- my other boots not soo much the ony thing that happened to mine is an eyelet came off- but I have the recipet and they are lifetime warrenty- and considering my other boots just plain blew out or crumbled at the thought of the afghan terrain an eyelet coming off is pretty acceptable

Living behind your gun is more than a catchy phrase.... For some of us its a Lifestyle
TateJJ03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:48 AM #9
rT159
BlackOps

has been a member for 10 years
You guys arent allowed to wear hiking boots?
rT159 is offline   Reply With Quote