PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2012, 06:57 AM #43
notyourninja
killtacular

On the box being ripped. PBN is a great site and most of the transactions are done between players. I've seen and bought stuff and for real I cannot believe the boxes these players ship gear in. Some of them are just nasty. Look like hell. Not to say OP shipped a box that was In bad shape but I've seen it and I don't want to blame USPS for box abuse some sellers just ship in terrible boxes.

All in all be adults figure it out. Personally I don't buy iPods on a paintball site and I don't buys cars at a grocery store.
Advertisement
Old 08-29-2012, 10:35 AM #44
jcperez2393
WC Remedy #18

jcperez2393 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jcperez2393 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
jcperez2393 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
jcperez2393 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Bc op won't give me my full refund at all. The most he said hed give me back is 5 so what makes you think he'd give me back my 56

Old 08-29-2012, 10:50 AM #45
$$HATER$$
Perfect= Understatement

$$HATER$$ plays in the PSP
$$HATER$$ is playing at Living Legends V
$$HATER$$ supports Team VICIOUS
$$HATER$$ plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Km290206 View Post
Shady ^, if you received nothing why would you pay the 36 dollars for it?
Thank you. My point. Right here.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:52 AM #46
$$HATER$$
Perfect= Understatement

I shipped.

Provided Tracking.

Item Arrived.

Buyer Tryed to scam me and dispute payment on paypal.

Paypal overruling Dispute for Seller Protection. I did what was needed, Shipped my Item with Tracking Confirmation.

The Buyer did not request Insurance. Knowing he was receiving A high end Item.

His Fault.

Last edited by $$HATER$$ : 08-29-2012 at 10:54 AM.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:59 AM #47
jcperez2393
WC Remedy #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$HATER$$ View Post
Thank you. My point. Right here.
Lol that is not your point at all. Why would I try to ask for my full refund when you are having such a hard time even offering to give me back 10 dollars as I was initially asking for? Alright then I'm requesting My full amount back then or else I'm going to leave a negative feedback. And as usafwd was saying, you have no proof of even shipping the item. You could have just sent a box with tissues in it. I have perfect feedback. You have two negative feedback and have had a history of issues with dealing on nation. I even found a couple of theft reports about you and in those situations you were also being very difficult.

Put yourself in my shoes. IF you purchased the an item from me, pay me for it, and i ship with tracking and you get the box with damages to it, and nothing inside, who are you going to blame? Who are you going to ask money from? I bet you that you're not going to be as cooperative as me, and be understanding like i have. I bet that you would fight for your money back at all cost.

Think about that. I will give you the rest of today to pm me and give me back my money. IF not, or you just want to give me back 5 dollars, keep it, and I'll make sure everyone on nation knows your behavior and how to deal with problems. I already saw how you dealt with a couple of buyers. Maybe you should make the right decision this time.

Last edited by jcperez2393 : 08-29-2012 at 12:20 PM.
Old 08-29-2012, 12:17 PM #48
jcperez2393
WC Remedy #18

Quote:
I shipped.

Provided Tracking.

Item Arrived.

Buyer Tryed to scam me and dispute payment on paypal.

Paypal overruling Dispute for Seller Protection. I did what was needed, Shipped my Item with Tracking Confirmation.

The Buyer did not request Insurance. Knowing he was receiving A high end Item.

His Fault.
I'm not sure if you read this, but here it is again.

From USAFWD:

He also can't use the excuse "he claims he never got it. scammer!" because there is zero proof of any scam taking place. The buyer paid for an item in good faith and never received it. Hater has the money and the buyer is left with nothing. The two sides need to come to an agreement, or hater will be left with a negative for failing as a buyer. Those two negative feedback suggest he has had trouble in the past as well. This isn't the first time hater has come up in a theft report post or PM to me as well. This could have been avoided by spending a couple more dollars to insure the package.

Old 08-29-2012, 01:28 PM #49
chain hang
Kobe might be a alcoholic

chain hang plays in the MiLP
chain hang plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFWD View Post
Sorry, but that isn't how it works. There is no proof the ipod was even shipped. Only proof that a box with some paper inside was shipped. I have explained this in great detail to hater in several PMs. He should have purchased insurance to cover himself in case of loss or damage. If the situation were reversed I guarantee hater would not simply walk away from the deal. Nor should the buyer in this situation. The product was never delivered, it is the seller's responsibility to make sure it does.

In the case of feedback, hater is more than happy to have his money and leave the buyer with nothing. The only reason he has for leaving a negative is because the buyer would leave him one. That is the definition of retaliatory feedback. He also can't use the excuse "he claims he never got it. scammer!" because there is zero proof of any scam taking place. The buyer paid for an item in good faith and never received it. Hater has the money and the buyer is left with nothing. The two sides need to come to an agreement, or hater will be left with a negative for failing as a buyer. Those two negative feedback suggest he has had trouble in the past as well. This isn't the first time hater has come up in a theft report post or PM to me as well. This could have been avoided by spending a couple more dollars to insure the package.

I'm just a moderator on a paintball forum though, not the police. I can't force anyone to do anything, nor should I. That being said, I've been doing theft reports for years now and I've seen a lot of situations. I always stay impartial and state what the PbN rules allow and what people should logically do in situations. Which is exactly what I have done here.
Innocent until proven guilty, as far we are concerned the seller did everything he could to get the ipod to the buyer, after all why would he even make this thread if he intended to scam him. Just because there is not proof that the ipod got sent does not mean it wasn't in there (seriously how many people make packaging videos).

Everyday I wake up I'm ashamed the University of South Carolina still exists
Ironmen NT owner
Old 08-29-2012, 01:39 PM #50
jcperez2393
WC Remedy #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by chain hang View Post
Innocent until proven guilty, as far we are concerned the seller did everything he could to get the ipod to the buyer, after all why would he even make this thread if he intended to scam him. Just because there is not proof that the ipod got sent does not mean it wasn't in there (seriously how many people make packaging videos).
I have no intentions of scamming OP either. There was really nothing in the box, and so I was voicing my concerns to him and he chose to take it this far. I'm glad he did though because I have found out that he is not a good seller, thus him having his 2 negative feedback.

Take a look at this thread and see how long it took for Hater to resolve an issue with someone: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...ighlight=hater

AS I have stated before, I have perfect feedback and have no interest in ruining that. I have always had a great history of dealing with people. I also have refunded someone because their package was damaged and did not make a big deal like Hater is doing. Again, I'm giving him til the end of the day to contact me about my refund or else I will be leaving a negative feedback.

Old 08-29-2012, 01:42 PM #51
chain hang
Kobe might be a alcoholic

chain hang plays in the MiLP
chain hang plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcperez2393 View Post
I have no intentions of scamming OP either. There was really nothing in the box, and so I was voicing my concerns to him and he chose to take it this far. I'm glad he did though because I have found out that he is not a good seller, thus him having his 2 negative feedback.

Take a look at this thread and see how long it took for Hater to resolve an issue with someone: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...ighlight=hater

AS I have stated before, I have perfect feedback and have no interest in ruining that. I have always had a great history of dealing with people. I also have refunded someone because their package was damaged and did not make a big deal like Hater is doing. Again, I'm giving him til the end of the day to contact me about my refund or else I will be leaving a negative feedback.
I am in no way trying to infer that you are trying to scam him, but I get the vibe that some people are trying to use the "no proof he shipped it" as a scapegoat. I was mearly trying to refute that claim. If you ask me I think he should repay some money, not all but some, anyway hope you guys find some kind of solution.

Everyday I wake up I'm ashamed the University of South Carolina still exists
Ironmen NT owner
Old 08-29-2012, 01:49 PM #52
jcperez2393
WC Remedy #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by chain hang View Post
I am in no way trying to infer that you are trying to scam him, but I get the vibe that some people are trying to use the "no proof he shipped it" as a scapegoat. I was mearly trying to refute that claim. If you ask me I think he should repay some money, not all but some, anyway hope you guys find some kind of solution.
Okay thank you for that. Yah I'm asking for some of my money back, and hes being very difficult about it.

Old 08-29-2012, 01:49 PM #53
$$HATER$$
Perfect= Understatement

Quote:

There was a difference in that Situation. That Person actually RECIEVED there item and just wanted to trade back, and We ended up trading back, And Me buying his Item.
Old 08-29-2012, 01:51 PM #54
$$HATER$$
Perfect= Understatement

My first Negative was a guy from china sent me a Bent Dye Nt for my luxe. And The second one A guy also said He never received his money from a refund I sent him, From me selling him a pb gun. Thats why This time I got a tracking number to send you the Ipod.
Old 08-29-2012, 01:57 PM #55
jcperez2393
WC Remedy #18

Quote:
My first Negative was a guy from china sent me a Bent Dye Nt for my luxe. And The second one A guy also said He never received his money from a refund I sent him, From me selling him a pb gun. Thats why This time I got a tracking number to send you the Ipod.
Regardless, as a seller, you need to make sure the transaction goes through and I get my item. I did not, therefore im asking for my money back. Again, I will repeat myself, pm me about a refund. If not, just let me know so i can stop waiting and just leave you neg feedback

Old 08-29-2012, 02:13 PM #56
VSOwnage
Pursuit of Professional

VSOwnage plays in the PSP
VSOwnage is an NCPA player
VSOwnage plays in the APPA D3 division
What's $10 between friends? Cut your losses and take it as a learning experience..both of you.

Last edited by VSOwnage : 08-29-2012 at 02:15 PM.
Old 08-29-2012, 02:15 PM #57
jcperez2393
WC Remedy #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSOwnage View Post
The negative feedback you leave him will be worth it's weight in gold. It will deter future buyers from dealing with such issues. Well worth the $20 you won't get back from him, if you're asking me.
Yah I'm going to see what he says. Thank you for your input.

Old 08-29-2012, 02:44 PM #58
getonurknees88

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Yah I'm going to see what he says. Thank you for your input.
This is just a thought, it may or may not help but google search the ipod's weight and add it with the box's weight with the tissues and see if its the same as it was shipped. it should say on the receipt after shipping.(the weight that is)
Old 08-29-2012, 04:28 PM #59
jcperez2393
WC Remedy #18

So paypal has gotten his information and now are reviewing the case. How come they haven't asked me for information? I want to show paypal this thread and my pictures and explain my side. Anyone know what I should do?

Old 08-29-2012, 04:33 PM #60
pynis
Reagan owns my soul

pynis plays in the APPA D5 division
pynis is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
pynis is Boss
Quote:
Regardless, as a seller, you need to make sure the transaction goes through and I get my item. I did not, therefore im asking for my money back. Again, I will repeat myself, pm me about a refund. If not, just let me know so i can stop waiting and just leave you neg feedback
Just neg him and get it over with. He clearly doesn't care either way. Tracking merely shows that you shipped a box somewhere. Could have been an iPod, could have been a rock

"Originally posted by a_nxiety: screw ego's, everyone in the world shoots one. might as well sell them at hollister next to the pre-stained white hoodies and the jeans where knee's cost extra."
Old 08-29-2012, 05:09 PM #61
Km290206

I can't get over the fact of everyone overlooking that buyer is only asking for $10 back!? Negative feedback aside, don't you think if someone did not receive the item try purchased they would want full refund back and not be asking for not even 20%. It's common sense and buyer is making himself looks shady by basically saying well I didn't receive anything but you go ahead and keep 46 dollars of the 56, come on PBN, really? Shouldn't that raise a red flag? I know if I don't get what I paid for I Would be damned if I would be ok just eating $50. Anyway, good luck sorting this mess out.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:22 PM #62
$$HATER$$
Perfect= Understatement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Km290206 View Post
I can't get over the fact of everyone overlooking that buyer is only asking for $10 back!? Negative feedback aside, don't you think if someone did not receive the item try purchased they would want full refund back and not be asking for not even 20%. It's common sense and buyer is making himself looks shady by basically saying well I didn't receive anything but you go ahead and keep 46 dollars of the 56, come on PBN, really? Shouldn't that raise a red flag? I know if I don't get what I paid for I Would be damned if I would be ok just eating $50. Anyway, good luck sorting this mess out.

Exactly right.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:23 PM #63
$$HATER$$
Perfect= Understatement

Ive learned from this, That from now on all of my pbnation Deals will be insured when They are shipped out from now on. Just so I dont have to deal with shady people trying to make a quick buck.
Closed Thread