Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-09-2012, 02:30 PM #883
Casual-eN

Casual-eN plays in the APPA beginner division
Hey, name's Jon! New to the game! Just started a month ago, stationed here in SoCal Camp P! Current set up are: Empire Axe, Ultralite Dye 12'', Dye Rotor, Pure Energy 4500 peanut tank, Dye i4 Mask, and some jazzy raza pants lol

If you play near Pendleton, hit me up @jonlduran@yahoo.com! More than willing to learn and compete in speedball!
Casual-eN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-12-2012, 06:10 PM #884
spencerngo2

Hey guys, getting back into the game after a 3 year hiatus. Gotta tune my old sft shocker and possibly pick up a new gun. Glad to be back though
spencerngo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 05:24 PM #885
maverick13012

Hello,
I'm from France and play with some friends
maverick13012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 06:33 PM #886
maverick13012

I have a Phenom, a TM7, an invert mini but I often play with one of my automags.

I also own a TPX and a T8.1
maverick13012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 03:20 PM #887
Elrondel
Paintball Newbie

Annual Supporting Member
Elrondel has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Elrondel has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Elrondel has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I'm a player from Texas who's new to paintball. Been looking around for equipment and this forum has been particularly helpful. I've made my reviews on the fields that I've played at and looked around to find some new ones.
Elrondel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:23 PM #888
Humdingah

Just gettin back into the sport after an 8 year sabbatical...used to play NEPL and P&L tournies with Attrition in new england. Blown away by how good the setups are now...played my first full day of paintball without a chopping a ball.

Definitely into the egos, and dont know much about em. Any advice on what to get for a setup around 500$ is welcome
Humdingah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 05:45 AM #889
fredz

Just started playing paintball about a year ago ive had a bunch of different guns in the short time i have played,
BT-4 erc
Then, etek 3am
Then, invert mini
Now Dye DM9 with rotor and 50/4500 ninja tank
also just got a PM7 yesterday
I would love to join a local team and play a few tournaments, I live in Tampa, Fl and play a lot at Orbital.
fredz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 10:56 PM #890
DeafPaintBaller

Played paintball yesterday for the first time with the rental equipment and love the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honestly I didnt like the pain I experience as my first hit with the paintball LMAO

Going to buy my own gun and gears! =)
DeafPaintBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:37 PM #891
ethornhill

Eric- Roanoke va
Invert mini
tiger paintball
ethornhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:59 PM #892
Gen.ShermanWilliams

Hey guys, I'm new to the sport, but wanted to start playing because I've got a lot of built up anger towards people and this seems like a good way to relieve stress. I'm wondering, what the most painful, legal action you can take in pball that will obviously be allowed in tourney play but still cause pretty good hurt to other players. I've always heard freezing my balls. Is this legal?
Gen.ShermanWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:05 PM #893
Lt Dan

@johnny wishbone:

getting back into the sport can be difficult, especially when you've had an injury. but just be thankful that you didn't have happen to you what happened to me.

long story short:

a paintball gun, a stump, and a trip to the proctologist and i was out for a month. the worst part was that AFLAC does NOT cover "paintball, anal penetration" if you miss work. luckily though, my Dad had one of those inflatable doughnuts from his time in Las Vegas (we won't get into that story) so i was OK.
Lt Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:28 PM #894
ItsAnArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt Dan View Post
@johnny wishbone:

getting back into the sport can be difficult, especially when you've had an injury. but just be thankful that you didn't have happen to you what happened to me.

long story short:

a paintball gun, a stump, and a trip to the proctologist and i was out for a month. the worst part was that AFLAC does NOT cover "paintball, anal penetration" if you miss work. luckily though, my Dad had one of those inflatable doughnuts from his time in Las Vegas (we won't get into that story) so i was OK.
You guys think you have it bad .... Someone lit me up back in April right in the Mask and in the mouth area. Paint seeped through the mask and got all in my mouth. The jerkoff was using some kind of permanent paint (wouldn't wash off) and my dental insurance won't cover the cost to get my teeth bleached or replaced with lumineers. They said that they don't cover accidents where you let someone voluntarily shoot you with projectiles. They told me it could have been avoided. The dentist estimate without insurance was Ten Grand out of pocket!!! I told the guy he was out of his mind and there was no way i could afford that. You should see how difficult it is to spit game to a girl with lime green paint stains all over your front teeth. Lets just say I don't get too far past the introductions before they blow me off and walk away.
ItsAnArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:37 PM #895
AirSoftRanger

Thumbs up From Airsoft to PB

Hey guys,

I'm an elite mercenary moving over from AS because I believe I have conquered the sport. Hell, I dominated a group of American Special Forces by myself.

Anyway, being that PB is a sport that is easier and less challenging than Airsoft, I wanted to find out where the most challenging events take place, ways I can learn the PB trade to become the best like I was in AS? Any help or direction is much appreciated. I'm in the market for a new gun as well but I don't want to give myself too much of an advantage over the not so skillfull that I will inevitably be facing in PB.

Glad to join!
AirSoftRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:56 PM #896
warlordtfc

warlordtfc is BST Trusted
warlordtfc owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
warlordtfc is for the Gunfight
warlordtfc has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
warlordtfc has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
warlordtfc supports DLX Technology
im james. i play everywhere in washington
PTN #253
warlordtfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 02:29 PM #897
Candi

Candi is attending Decay of Nations VI
Jessey,

Second game in a long time last weekend, my friends and I all decided we're in this game for good. I've gone from zero markers to a slick looking Projectile Ballistics Lightning and a near-mint Black Magic-mini with an offer in on a decked out Blue-Black fade Black Magic (I have gone all out on the 'cockers). Pump kits for the lot already in the mail. Can't wait to assemble them, strap on a tank and a mask and get back on the field with my own gear!
Candi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:50 PM #898
Bustedsm

The name is Chris, I'm really not "new" to the game but I'm wanting to get back into it more seriously. I used to own a Tippman 98 Custom and all of the "stock parts". I really want something more custom, electric feed/trigger, all that good stuff. Right now I don't have a whole lot to spend but have found quite a bit of good deals around my area for something I can start with.

Any suggestions on where to get started marker wise?
Bustedsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:57 PM #899
JRC Amik
The Captain

Annual Supporting Member
JRC Amik plays in the PSP
JRC Amik owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
JRC Amik plays in the APPA beginner division
JRC Amik has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
JRC Amik has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
JRC Amik has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Hey there,

The name's Kirk. i have been playing paintball for about 7 years, the first 4 being a lowly renter. I Play all over the lower mainland of Vancouver, BC.
I started out with a RAP4 T68, a few clips, a Box Mag and a TPX sidearm. It's fun for scenario and served me well for a year, I go back to mess around with it now and again. I played with a G4 for the last 2 years, reliable little entry speedball marker.

Currently i have upgraded to the Geo3
Dye Rotor with high capacity shell
Ninja 68-4500 carbon fibre tank

Last edited by JRC Amik : 08-27-2012 at 03:59 PM. Reason: improperly added pictures, they just came in as text
JRC Amik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:56 AM #900
bowler6788

Hey guys

I'm Tim from Buffalo, NY. I'm not new to paintball really, just new to the forum. I started playing like 10 years ago, but took about 5 years off shortly after high school till a few weeks ago when I picked back up again and I'm re-addicted haha. Currently I'm using a SmartParts Ion with upgraded Firebolt, 14in SmartParts Freak barrel and ViewLoader eVLution III.

Outside of paintball, I spend a lot of time with my work as a photographer. I'll be shooting a paintball tournament this weekend in Rochester, NY, so if you want to see any of those photos or any of my other photos, ranging from sports and cars to weddings and a few models, check out my Facebook at www.facebook.com/FrenzFotography . Thanks guys and I look forward to being a part of the community here!
bowler6788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:44 AM #901
TheSonOvDeathMetal

Hey, name's Wolfe. I've been playing paintball for five years now. My set-up includes an Invert Mini, Dye Rotor, Pure Energy 56/4500 tank. I live in Charleston, but I'm moving to Atlanta in a month for school. That's all I have for now.
TheSonOvDeathMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:40 PM #902
Lightower

New to the sport and the site. Picked up a brand new Empire Axe on ebay so grazing the fields here for advice and knowledge.

In the Caledon area North of Toronto

eh ?

Still need tank, hopper...using my breath and a wine bottle for now.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:23 PM #903
M4fi4

Long time troll now offical member Love the knowledge and insights on here. I have a month old invert mini, play scp in bay area ca.