Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-26-2012, 10:36 PM #1
(NMA)SixSigma

TM7 Problem

Just got a used TM7 and there is something wrong with it. Has brand new batteries. very weakly shoots on semi auto...maybe 200 if that. works intermittently on 3 rd burst setting, and doesnt even work on full auto setting. Turned the eyes on and off still having same issue.
Commandment #1: I am the War Lord and the wrathful God of Combat and I will ALWAYS lead you from the front, not the rear.
-Marcinko
(NMA)SixSigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-27-2012, 10:56 AM #2
TheEnglishGuy

First make sure the regulator is showing 200psi when air'd up. Then make sure that the rear velocity adjuster is 1.5 turns out from all the way in. If you're not firing around 280fps then we can try a few other things.

To confirm, you're running with a remote line or tank directly attached? Have you tried the tank and remote line on another marker to confirm everything works? Have you disassembled and completely cleaned/lubed it? If so, what lube did you use?

English
TheEnglishGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:22 AM #3
(NMA)SixSigma

its cleaned out....I have tried both Remote line and Direct. Havent messed with the velocity adjustment, but I dont think that has anything to do with the problem because It is intermitten. It will fire fine some times and then other times It wont. Some times it is pressured up to 200psi and it when you shoot the gun, the gauge will slowly drop until it hits zero.

it sounds like a similar problem that I have had with my ION. Do you think it could be a problem with the Dwell?
Commandment #1: I am the War Lord and the wrathful God of Combat and I will ALWAYS lead you from the front, not the rear.
-Marcinko
(NMA)SixSigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:47 PM #4
TheEnglishGuy

No it won't be a dwell issue. I'd recommend resetting the board to it's defaults though as a good extra step.

If the regulator shows 200psi but then drops as you're firing it, it's generally an air starvation issue or a faulty regulator. Using the remote line, make sure the knob on the air tank is all the way turned down and then loosen it about 3/4 of a turn. If the problem is still there then I'd expect it to be a regulator issue and you can contact Empire/Kee and they'll probably send you a replacement.

English
TheEnglishGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 12:27 AM #5
HIGHTOWER
Fighting Five-Oh Co-Capt

Also check ur solenoid .. the 2nd Gen solenoid solved most of my
inconsistent shooting and pressure problems
HIGHTOWER is offline   Reply With Quote