Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-24-2012, 04:50 PM #22
Tempted (Banned)

The valves themselves are different. This one has a channel milled in the front half and 4 gas holes in the back. My others have no channel and only 1 gas hole.

Forget that I said gas hole.....

Edit- Didn't want to make a new thread but I'm looking for the front half of the valve. I don't need any internals and I don't care what shape its in. Getting milled. I can't find one anywhere. I don't want to pay 60 bucks for a complete valve when all I need is the front section. Anyone have an idea where to get it?

Last edited by Tempted : 07-24-2012 at 07:41 PM.
Tempted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-25-2012, 12:48 AM #23
PumpStalker

PumpStalker has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PumpStalker has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
You should call AGD and tell them you just want to buy that piece. Also, post up in the WTB section of B/S/T, I'm sure someone will have a used Mag valve they will sell to you for cheap.

Play Pump. ಠ_ಠ

"Originally posted by wowzerz: Point is, no matter who wins the argument, it doesn't really matter."

Last edited by PumpStalker : 07-25-2012 at 12:49 AM. Reason: More Information
PumpStalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 01:07 AM #24
Tempted (Banned)

On AGD's site it says they do not sell them separately because they are numbered. I just started on a totally amazing sniper Mag. No visible air, paint or hopper and 20 round First Strike *option*. Spyder threaded, scope ready, stock AGD frame(might use that electro Spyder frame I modded).
Old 08-26-2012, 07:45 PM #25
tdbeez

has been a member for 10 years
yes, that bolt needs a foamie.

the modded automag valve is fine. lots of people modded their valves to get better performance...though enhancements were always debatable. as long as it shoots well, u r ok.

u need to replace that regulator seat (brownish, pie shaped seal) in the minimag valve. it will help with consistency and future leaking troubles. also, it appears someone has used the wrong type of oil to lube that one. all that brown staining on the orings is not normal
04 Gen 2 Freestyle NOX
09 ECLIPSE EGO , blacked out
09 INVERT MINI, steel blue
tdbeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 07:49 PM #26
Tempted (Banned)

Hey I just bought a lot of gear from a guy in Augusta. If you watch Craigslist, you probably saw it too. Its where two Shoebox Shockers and an RT came from.

Also I didn't realize the bolt was modded.
Old 08-26-2012, 08:46 PM #27
tdbeez

not bolt - the valve is modded. it originally looked just like the minimag valve..one hole. they drilled extra holes and milled out the semi-circle on the other half.
do u remember that guys name u bought from? i noticed the Shockers and i am waiting for u to put them up for sale:0
i shot a push button, dip switch, single trigger Shocker Sport for a long time(it was very good - reliable, quiet, accurate, ran on CO2 from a 68ci glass wrapped tank). i only played with one other guy who even had a shocker back then around here(Pete Ortiz). never remember seeing that Lime fade that u bought.
04 Gen 2 Freestyle NOX
Old 08-26-2012, 09:02 PM #28
tdbeez

also, they did make all sorts of different stocks for the mags and cockers that screwed into the back bottle adapter (right below the valve)or a duckbill on the bottom of the grip frame. i ran a remote line (just like everybody else) back in 1993ish-1995ish with CO2 and had an adjustable length stock that screwed into a duckbill on the grip...cant remember the name. i changed when comp. air went mainstream and i could afford it.
04 Gen 2 Freestyle NOX
Old 08-26-2012, 10:12 PM #29
inmylife2415
SBPB

inmylife2415 supports DLX Technology
Wasnt there a sticky of valve modds somewhere? I've been looking everywhere for them
inmylife2415 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 10:20 PM #30
Tempted (Banned)

I think the guys name was Randy. He posted an ad a while back and I kept hoping someone else would buy the stuff so I wasn't tempted. It never happened, I checked the ad every day, and I finally sent an email to get some details. I only wanted the RT. We stayed in contact for about a month until we were able to meet up. I drove south, he drove north, I went home with a bunch of gear, he went home with cash. None of the markers were operational but only 2 were legitimately broken. The others were just dry and corroded. I was able to get all of them, including the two broken ones, operational with just time, a Dremel(to polish of old paint and corrosion) and a bunch of O rings. Worked great for me, I wanted broken markers to repair. Keeps me busy and I like doing it.

I doubt you'll have a chance to buy them. At least not from me. Another member is getting them in a trade. Even if something crazy happens and he doesn't get them, there are 2 others in line.

Here they are as of an hour ago, getting ready to go to a new home.

Old 08-29-2012, 03:47 PM #31
tdbeez

dang it
04 Gen 2 Freestyle NOX