Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-18-2012, 12:58 AM #1
nate007

nate007 plays in the PSP
Paintball in Ventura

Hey all,

I am new to the area and live in Camarillo. I am looking for some tourney ballers at the D2/D3 level of play. I don't know good fields around here and looking for some guys looking to play NPPL and/or PSP. Let me know what you got for info. Thanks!

-nate
nate007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-18-2012, 11:41 PM #2
joblair

joblair is for the Gunfight
joblair has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
joblair has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate007 View Post
Hey all,

I am new to the area and live in Camarillo. I am looking for some tourney ballers at the D2/D3 level of play. I don't know good fields around here and looking for some guys looking to play NPPL and/or PSP. Let me know what you got for info. Thanks!

-nate
The only field left in this county is paintball USA oxnard, it just opened but no airball. If you looking for the BEST in the socal, here are your options (closest to farthest) California paintball park in castaic, The ranch in whittier (private filed have to have a team and to RSVP) then it goes down past Down town toward SC village in (i think) corona, and then down to camp Pendleton in oceanside near san diego. sorry everything so far but ye know. Good luck!
Passion This is my chosen life style.This is my lifeblood. I eat, sleep, and breathe for a chance to play another day. This is beyond obsession. This is who i am. My passion, my life. Out obesession, our love. I am a Paintballer.

"Paintball...My anti-drug. Because when your addicted to paintball how can you possibly afford drugs?"

Paintball is special..no it's important..there's no fame no fortune....no scholarships..nobody cares..heh..what we have is pure... pageantry, tradition, pride...it is glory...it is unspoiled pristine, unadulterated form of passion..its raw..that is paintball...
joblair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:18 AM #3
KINGllAYOH

KINGllAYOH has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
KINGllAYOH has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by joblair View Post
The only field left in this county is paintball USA oxnard, it just opened but no airball. If you looking for the BEST in the socal, here are your options (closest to farthest) California paintball park in castaic, The ranch in whittier (private filed have to have a team and to RSVP) then it goes down past Down town toward SC village in (i think) corona, and then down to camp Pendleton in oceanside near san diego. sorry everything so far but ye know. Good luck!
forgot about warped mann , they gotta sick turf field !
KINGllAYOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 02:02 AM #4
nate007

nate007 plays in the PSP
I just want to ball. Ball with some guys that are serious.I also don't really want to drive 2 hours either. I have a team for cup already but I'm looking for a local around here. Thanks!

-nate

Last edited by nate007 : 08-19-2012 at 02:08 AM.
nate007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 03:58 AM #5
Xal
Red Text

Xal owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Xal posts videos on PbNation
Xal has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Xal has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Xal is attending Decay of Nations VI
Warped and CPP will probably be your best bet. That is where we usually practice at. Warped has decent turf but ****ty bunkers since they're always deflated and falling over. CPP has nice bunkers but the turf isn't that amazing. Overall I would suggest CPP over Warped because they have a taco truck for lunch
Old 08-19-2012, 01:43 PM #6
joblair

joblair is for the Gunfight
joblair has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
joblair has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xal View Post
Warped and CPP will probably be your best bet. That is where we usually practice at. Warped has decent turf but ****ty bunkers since they're always deflated and falling over. CPP has nice bunkers but the turf isn't that amazing. Overall I would suggest CPP over Warped because they have a taco truck for lunch
^^^
Passion This is my chosen life style.This is my lifeblood. I eat, sleep, and breathe for a chance to play another day. This is beyond obsession. This is who i am. My passion, my life. Out obesession, our love. I am a Paintballer.

"Paintball...My anti-drug. Because when your addicted to paintball how can you possibly afford drugs?"

Paintball is special..no it's important..there's no fame no fortune....no scholarships..nobody cares..heh..what we have is pure... pageantry, tradition, pride...it is glory...it is unspoiled pristine, unadulterated form of passion..its raw..that is paintball...
joblair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 02:53 AM #7
ToLiveInInfamy
WHO WANTS IT?PIGS

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate007 View Post
I just want to ball. Ball with some guys that are serious.I also don't really want to drive 2 hours either. I have a team for cup already but I'm looking for a local around here. Thanks!

-nate
you & i both dude,the ranch is the best place in socal competition wise aside from CP
Old 08-23-2012, 11:05 AM #8
JL1988

JL1988 plays in the APPA beginner division
Yup PB USA is closest, but no airball.

Although, I just discovered the other day that there is an indoor soccer field in Oxnard that has reball (turf and airball field) on the weekends. They don't have it right now due to soccer tournaments but will be starting back up mid-september.
JL1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:09 AM #9
Xal
Red Text

Xal owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Xal posts videos on PbNation
Xal has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Xal has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Xal is attending Decay of Nations VI
from the videos i've seen of the reball center in oxnard i'm not sure you would want to go there. really small field and nothing is really setup properly
Old 08-23-2012, 11:20 AM #10
JL1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xal View Post
from the videos i've seen of the reball center in oxnard i'm not sure you would want to go there. really small field and nothing is really setup properly
Well...for $25 for all day air and reballs..I'll give it a try. I do agree the field looks small (they said they do 5v5 or less) but its the closest anywhere to here that now has an airball field and turf. Plus, if legit players start going there, I'm sure we can get them to set things up a bit more proper (i.e not over inflating the bunkers).
Old 08-24-2012, 03:15 AM #11
ToLiveInInfamy
WHO WANTS IT?PIGS

eh,i'd rather spend money and get a good grind in and have fun then stay nearby and it be meh
Old 08-24-2012, 03:20 AM #12
eyeownyu
ryan

eyeownyu plays in the APPA D3 division
i go to school in san luis obispo and drive all the way south to play, i usually drive to cpp, whittier, or just say **** it and go all the way down to sc or camp p.

"It's the decisions you make when you have no time to make them that defines who you are." ~ teh_masterer
Only after disaster can we be resurrected. ~Tyler Durden
San Diego Pirates
VSB.
eyeownyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 02:18 AM #13
ToLiveInInfamy
WHO WANTS IT?PIGS

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeownyu View Post
i go to school in san luis obispo and drive all the way south to play, i usually drive to cpp, whittier, or just say **** it and go all the way down to sc or camp p.
holy crap,me driving to warped or the ranch is a drag *hour 30 drive*,SC and ASG is just like driving to africa maybe it has to do with the hooptie i drive though,that's my excuse
Old 08-25-2012, 11:41 AM #14
FastLife#6
Fast_Life#6

FastLife#6 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
FastLife#6 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
FastLife#6 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by JL1988 View Post
Well...for $25 for all day air and reballs..I'll give it a try. I do agree the field looks small (they said they do 5v5 or less) but its the closest anywhere to here that now has an airball field and turf. Plus, if legit players start going there, I'm sure we can get them to set things up a bit more proper (i.e not over inflating the bunkers).
This place is closed they got new owners will be up and running with new everything in late september. Its small but its prolly the only airball u can get out here unless u drive to cpp or warped
FastLife#6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:46 AM #15
JL1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastLife#6 View Post
This place is closed they got new owners will be up and running with new everything in late september. Its small but its prolly the only airball u can get out here unless u drive to cpp or warped
Ya I was e-mailing one of the guys there and he said they'd be opening in mid-late september as right now they have soccer tournaments going on.
ReplyRegional Ups