Strange1130
FTW

has been a member for 10 years
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by dub CRISP View Post
he called me yesterday but nobody was there
lol ben did? when?

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-21-2012, 12:57 PM #296
dub CRISP
tra la la la la la

1:23 PM

I think it was a butt dial or something, is his phone ****ed up?

weanegro: its like a really tiny person eating a regular size gummy worm

HOW.THE.WORLS.SHOULD.WORK
"Originally posted by komodo-117: our beloved pharmacudical companies"
Old 08-21-2012, 01:37 PM #297
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pballler2269 View Post
Never posted here before, but I figured it was worth a shot. I have a friend that is filthy rich who lives in France and swears on these shoes. Sadly, I'm not filthy rich and don't want to pay shipping from France. Anyone know of a shoe that looks similar to this? Not to mention, the website is probably based out of France and its slow as ****.

Elevenparis.com is the website.
Urban outfitters has tons of **** like this all for under $40, too bad theyll fall apart as you're walking down the street.

Old 08-21-2012, 05:09 PM #298
TheGiant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
[IMG]http ://i.imgur.com/zfLx1.jpg[/IMG] tried on this dope sith lord coat at zara today. probably going to cop in a few months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF View Post
[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/qrel2c.jp g[/I MG]
Old 08-22-2012, 11:38 AM #299
Strange1130
FTW

At Brooks Brothers:

Versace Frames
H&M Shirt
Ben Sherman Chinos
Jil Sander Lace Ups

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 08-22-2012, 05:15 PM #300
Karnivor'sFan

Karnivor'sFan is playing at Living Legends III
Karnivor'sFan owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Karnivor'sFan supports Team VICIOUS
Those chinos look quite slim, mind telling me leg opening(or aprox)?

That is the key to life."
Old 08-22-2012, 06:13 PM #301
Strange1130
FTW

They are very slim, like 7.5-8 inches? Dunno that's just an estimate with my thumb, I don't have a tape measure. But they're sweet.

Old 08-23-2012, 12:34 AM #302
Spudeey
Oh Yeah

how you guys size zig zags? I'm a 11.5 in nike 10.5 in clarks

Last edited by Spudeey : 08-23-2012 at 10:16 PM.
Old 08-23-2012, 07:39 AM #303
dabears!!

Quote:
At Brooks Brothers:

Versace Frames
H&M Shirt
Ben Sherman Chinos
Jil Sander Lace Ups
something about that outfit, glasses and haircut combined screams "i love the cock"
Old 08-23-2012, 09:54 AM #304
Strange1130
FTW

Good one fatty.

Old 08-23-2012, 10:28 AM #305
dabears!!

Quote:
Good one fatty.
clever.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:38 AM #306
Strange1130
FTW

Old 08-23-2012, 11:17 AM #307
pyromaniacs1
RIP 1016

pyromaniacs1 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Someone posted a couple pages back and didn't get many recommendations, but anyone know where I can get some decent chino-type work pants that aren't stupid expensive and are nice enough for the office?
Old 08-23-2012, 11:20 AM #308
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Over the past year I've got 4 pairs of pants from AA. They're usually from $60-80 and they're pretty nice. Also uniqlo is known by everyone for their chinos so either check ebay or find a third party for that.

Old 08-23-2012, 11:21 AM #309
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Also no one can be sure what is stupid expensive to you.

Old 08-23-2012, 01:11 PM #310
Strange1130
FTW

I hate uniqlo pants though, so be wary. They feel like planks of wood IMO. Sooo stiff.

Old 08-23-2012, 05:17 PM #311
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Old 08-23-2012, 06:33 PM #312
Strange1130
FTW

Tie seems fat as ****

Old 08-23-2012, 07:11 PM #313
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Think 50s dad x peter parker. And the tie is just a classic silk tie with light texture, I never really got into skinny ties.

Old 08-23-2012, 07:14 PM #314
ProtoBaller1991
Come to VLN my child

ProtoBaller1991 donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spearere
You look like a god damn Morman.

And those pants are bad.

lol'd

Instagram
Old 08-23-2012, 07:47 PM #315
SUR3
bangbang

Quote:
I hate uniqlo pants though, so be wary. They feel like planks of wood IMO. Sooo stiff.
you break them ****s in *****?
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post
Think 50s dad x peter parker. And the tie is just a classic silk tie with light texture, I never really got into skinny ties.
a tie without a jacket is ultra gay. also, get a messenger bag for when you dress like that