Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-21-2012, 09:31 AM #64
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK

Well one thing that hasn't even been close to fully explored is the depth of the technology the aliens have. They've really only scratched the surface in terms of showing the aliens capability.
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Ninja Mouse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-21-2012, 09:57 AM #65
spizle2k5
Pink Flag

spizle2k5 is for the Gunfight
spizle2k5 is for the Gunfight
I agree.
I was hoping the name falling skies would play into the scenario if you went outside they would target you from orbit.
But looks like that image was saved for the new aliens.
By the way anyone notice how fast his pod stopped?
All that electricity in the atmosphere and it fires combustion engines.
spizle2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 04:34 PM #66
madgoat
Troll_Extraordinaire

madgoat has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mouse View Post
She didn't want them to kill the overlord when they had captured him the first time. That time when the overlord was killed whoever took over Karen was like "peace out *****es."
...but why was she harnessed again? The whole thing made no sense to me.
Old 08-21-2012, 04:40 PM #67
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK

The harness slowly turns them into skitters or something, so it makes sense for them to put it back on her to continue the transformation/indoctrination.
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Old 08-21-2012, 05:59 PM #68
madgoat
Troll_Extraordinaire

Quote:
The harness slowly turns them into skitters or something, so it makes sense for them to put it back on her to continue the transformation/indoctrination.
but why? She has all the capabilities of a skitter(minus the extra limbs) but can still infiltrate humankind. Seems like it would behoove them to let the whooooore stay human until they rape earth.
Old 08-21-2012, 07:49 PM #69
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK

The overlords don't seem to be the brightest bunch... ie having their entire eastern seaboard operations inside one aliens mind.
Sauce
Old 08-21-2012, 08:03 PM #70
KyIsBack
Flim Flam

Space mercenaries?

POW
KyIsBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 03:55 PM #71
madgoat
Troll_Extraordinaire

Quote:
The overlords don't seem to be the brightest bunch... ie having their entire eastern seaboard operations inside one aliens mind.
thats just bad writing though. Are we really to assume that since that bro died, they can't just have another bro come in and handle ****? Yea, there's going to be some transition period, but that would still be true if it was just like an important general in a human war getting killed.
Old 08-22-2012, 03:58 PM #72
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK

If anything it opens up a window for the new aliens who just landed to mount an offensive without facing a well coordinated defense. It would give the resistance the chance to actually establish a stronghold instead of constantly being on the run or hiding underground.
Sauce
Old 08-22-2012, 04:03 PM #73
madgoat
Troll_Extraordinaire

Quote:
If anything it opens up a window for the new aliens who just landed to mount an offensive without facing a well coordinated defense. It would give the resistance the chance to actually establish a stronghold instead of constantly being on the run or hiding underground.
well yea, I was going to point out that saying it will **** with the aliens' occupation was just a bs ploy to encourage them. The real goal was to kill that weapon so the other ****holes could land and scissor with the skitters. I wouldn't be surprised if the new aliens are the same species that the redeyed bromo originally was before he got harnessed.
Old 08-22-2012, 05:54 PM #74
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK

The resemblance is definitely there. I feel like next season is it for the show. This season covered a ton and the only way I could see a season 4 is if the new aliens turn bad, and that would be so dumb.
Sauce
Old 08-22-2012, 06:18 PM #75
madgoat
Troll_Extraordinaire

Quote:
The resemblance is definitely there. I feel like next season is it for the show. This season covered a ton and the only way I could see a season 4 is if the new aliens turn bad, and that would be so dumb.
if the ratings stay high i bet they have ben go to space with the new aliens to take back their home planet or something. Also, seasons are only like 10 eps, so they could use 10 eps to have them take back the US then go around the world freeing man from those tall lanky mother ****ers. Either way, i can't see the show ending after 3 seasons.

Or, they take the lame route and once these new bro's help defeat the overlords, they decide to conquer the planet. That'd make for a great story

Last edited by madgoat : 08-22-2012 at 06:21 PM.
madgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 06:35 PM #76
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK

If the ratings are high I'm sure they'll do something for a 4th season, but once the overlords/skitters are defeated there just isn't a whole lot they can do.
Sauce