Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyScenario Ups

Old 08-12-2012, 08:03 PM #64
hokori

Lovely, so my attempt to smack talk is cut short by similar names...oh the humanity...what side you playing on ROCStar?
hokori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-12-2012, 09:45 PM #65
CAMOJOE1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamoJoe View Post
Hope nobody goes with camojoe1 ......just saying!
I gotcha covered CAMOTOE, you JACKASS you!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CAMOJOE1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 10:17 AM #66
CamoJoe

CamoJoe donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMOJOE1 View Post
It worked as planned some other fool can be called camotoe and all that chit hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 08-13-2012, 10:20 AM #67
CamoJoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokori View Post
Lovely, so my attempt to smack talk is cut short by similar names...oh the humanity...what side you playing on ROCStar?
If history is correct Rangers all the way!
Old 08-13-2012, 08:06 PM #68
PYROMAN

OK, so who wants to know who the TWO NEW Generals will be for TRAINING DAY VIII??
We will be hosting a special "MEET N GREET" at Fox Paintball THIS SATURDAY, 8/18/12 at 10:00am sharp to announce the names of both Generals for this years game.
Both Generals will be ON SITE, and will be meeting Face to Face as Generals for the first time.
Its always hard to replace past Commanders at any annual event, HOWEVER, theres not one player that will be disappointed with who we have chosen to Command the ARMY Rangers and NAVY Seals at this years "TDVIII Act of Valor" event.

Be sure to be part of the unveiling this Saturday at Fox Paintball in Millington. Trust me, you wont be disappointed!!

Il longest running Young Guns Tournament Series
WWW.SPLATTERZONEPAINTBALL.NET
Xtreme Fantasy Role Playing Games
PYROMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:16 PM #69
Eric the Fish

Yo Ray. Will try to make this one but I can't promise to make game on.
Eric the Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:34 PM #70
PYROMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric the Fish View Post
Yo Ray. Will try to make this one but I can't promise to make game on.
We all know that FUN TIME is SVEN TIME, lol.
And you know what happens when you show up late? You get assigned a Role (HEHE )
Old 08-13-2012, 09:56 PM #71
ROCStar
SaintS Scenario Paintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokori View Post
Rangers lead the way. ALL THE WAY!

Quote:
If history is correct Rangers all the way!
Exaaaaaaaactly.

Sponsored By:
Paintball Explosion --- Valken ---Killjoy Industries --- Flurry Industries
ROCStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:48 PM #72
PYROMAN

http://events.constantcontact.com/re...53bqsh2735bdc9

Link to TRAINING DAY VIII Online Pre Reg Form. Save some SERIOUS $$$ by pre registering online. Also, pre pay for paint and save HUGE!
Old 08-17-2012, 11:48 AM #73
PYROMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMOJOE1 View Post
Haha, Camo Joe has a new fan. Do we call you two "DOUBLE TOE" now or what?
Looks like im gonna have to make up some CAMO JOE and CAMO JOE 1 t shirts for this event, lol.

Less than 24 hours away from the unveiling of the two new Generals for this years TRAINING DAY VIII event. Come on out and see who the new leader will be for the Seals and Rangers this year. Good time to walk the new "GAUNTLET" field to.
Old 08-18-2012, 04:55 PM #74
CamoJoe

I like T-Shirts!!!
Old 08-19-2012, 06:44 AM #75
PYROMAN

OK, so the BIG Commander unveiling was yesturday right? So, the two NEW generals for this years TRAINING DAY VIII, Act of Valor will be...

ARMY Rangers- A man with MANY years of paintball experience, MANY wins under wis belt including past training Day events while Generalling for the "Other Side", has held high ranks for one of the Midwests best Scenario Teams in the past. The one, the only, Scott "SAUERKRAUT" Simon!

NAVY Seals- This guy also has MANY years of playing experience. He does have several wins under his belt as a General for several games, but never at a SPLATTERZONE Training Day Event, however, he has won one as the XO. Heres one of the CRAZIEST Som Biotches you'll ever play with, a true American Hero, The man with a plan, "CAMO JOE" Joe Bradley!

Yes, thats right, these two guys. They both said they were retired and would NEVER Command the team that they have been true to for so many years. Well, the tide has changed and they have both decided to try something new so they FLIPPED teams this year. As CRAZY as this sounds, these two guys have also been friends for MANY years. Scott will now lead the Rangers, and Joe will be leading the Seals.
Talk about a HUGE turn of events! We love mixing things up at SPLATTERZONE Events, but this is just INSANE! Players will now have to decide, "Do I stay true to the team I have played for for so many years, or do I stick with my past General"?
So players get ready, were under a month away from this game. The all new "GAUNTLET" field will be open and ready to play for the 1st time that day to.
Online pre registration is now open on the Fox and SPLATTERZONE websites, and walk in registration is always accepted.

Get out there and show your support to the Rangers (Scott "SAUERKRAUT" Simon) and the Seals ("CAMO JOE" Joe Bradley) at this yeasr Training Day eevnt on Sunday, Sept 16th at Fox paintball in Millington, Il.
Old 08-19-2012, 08:03 PM #76
CamoJoe

That's right Ray, Camojoe is back! After a two year retirement my wife told me I should general again.(ok so maybe not) So I thought long and hard about it and bam Navy Seal General was open and I jumped in head first. Now I can proudly say we will pound the rump rangers into a fine paste come the 16th. Not alot of you know my XO Thomas Goings but I can assure you that this man is a leader. He leads one of the most feared German units at Oklahoma D-Day the 914th Dogs of War!! With him I will not be stopped for my quest of my first TD WIN! Scott Simon is great friend of mine and together we will make this game epic! Teams contact me for roles and your support. Most of all get pre reg'ed for the game whether your playing Seals or Rangers. Let's set a new Training Day attendance record this year.

Last edited by CamoJoe : 08-19-2012 at 08:14 PM.
CamoJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 09:24 PM #77
PYROMAN

Good words Joe. Oh, and we ALL have just one thing to say to you...

ARRR ARRRR ARRRR ARRRRR ARRRR ARRRR

Old 08-19-2012, 09:42 PM #78
mustangjohn
Mustangjohn

Well thats the best and worst news I have ever heard! Awesome to bring back may favorite generals! Now do we stay with our old side??? Hmmmmm damn damn damn !

RIP Dog 1
mustangjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 09:43 PM #79
mustangjohn
Mustangjohn

Quote:
That's right Ray, Camojoe is back! After a two year retirement my wife told me I should general again.(ok so maybe not) So I thought long and hard about it and bam Navy Seal General was open and I jumped in head first. Now I can proudly say we will pound the rump rangers into a fine paste come the 16th. Not alot of you know my XO Thomas Goings but I can assure you that this man is a leader. He leads one of the most feared German units at Oklahoma D-Day the 914th Dogs of War!! With him I will not be stopped for my quest of my first TD WIN! Scott Simon is great friend of mine and together we will make this game epic! Teams contact me for roles and your support. Most of all get pre reg'ed for the game whether your playing Seals or Rangers. Let's set a new Training Day attendance record this year.
Well there will be now!

RIP Dog 1
Old 08-19-2012, 09:50 PM #80
CamoJoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangjohn View Post
Well thats the best and worst news I have ever heard! Awesome to bring back may favorite generals! Now do we stay with our old side??? Hmmmmm damn damn damn !
I would love to have you stay a Seal MJ. We could have a meeting in my tank so you wont walk right hahahahahahaha. Kidding dude you would be an asset to our group of bad mfers!
Old 08-20-2012, 12:04 AM #81
ROCStar
SaintS Scenario Paintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROMAN View Post
Talk about a HUGE turn of events! We love mixing things up at SPLATTERZONE Events, but this is just INSANE! Players will now have to decide, "Do I stay true to the team I have played for for so many years, or do I stick with my past General"?
I'm so confused. My understanding of the world is broken. Black is white... Up is down... WHAT DO WE DO NOW, MAN? I'M FREAKIN' OUT! Amaaaaaazing grace how sweet the sound....

Sponsored By:
Paintball Explosion --- Valken ---Killjoy Industries --- Flurry Industries
ROCStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 07:37 PM #82
hokori

Great Announcement!
hokori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:21 PM #83
CamoJoe

At this time I would like to name two teams that are confirmed to play for the Seals.
MVP PAINTBALL other wise known as the 502 Mp's at D-Day. They also own MVP paintball in Port Byron IL. Get out there if you get a chance. PESTILENCE Check them out at pestilencepaintball.com. Come on Teams get in touch with me or Sauerkraut so we came get planning. Lots of roles are available on a first come first serve basis.
Old 08-21-2012, 05:55 AM #84
mustangjohn
Mustangjohn

Quote:
I would love to have you stay a Seal MJ. We could have a meeting in my tank so you wont walk right hahahahahahaha. Kidding dude you would be an asset to our group of bad mfers!
Alright Joe, I still need to confirm with the boys our intentions but I am pretty sure we will remain loyal to the Seals. Sure would be a nice change to shoot with you instead of at you. I will even try and get some of the Illinois guys to make this one.

But I ain't getting nowhere near your tank LOL

RIP Dog 1
ReplyScenario Ups