Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-16-2012, 11:35 PM #1
skateandpaint

skateandpaint has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
skateandpaint has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
skateandpaint has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
12v revvy and psp 12.5

ok so my reloader b doesnt feed reballs for **** and thats what i mostly play...noiw i remember back in the day people saying revvys feed about 13-14bps...so in theory couldnt that keep up with todays ramping? granted it may be less consistant but i would like to hear others input on this.

thanks

Currently shooting - PM7 with dye UL barrel, CP on/off, CCM feedneck, CP reg
48/45 with ninja reg
Reloader b
skateandpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-17-2012, 02:54 AM #2
cfl mike
Ron Paul = God

cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cfl mike supports Team VICIOUS
cfl mike is for the Gunfight
cfl mike has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
No revys feed about 12 give or take, and its not all that consistent since its not a force feed loader. Although you could probably use it for 12.5 PSP, but you wouldnt really be able to count on that ball being there every time. The other problem is, the revy isnt that great with reballs either, and even if it will feed them, its feeding ability will go down just do to the nature of reballs. You would be lucky to get an inconsistent 10BPS with the revy and reballs.

If you have a Halo/Reloader B check out Xeon PBs new SmartGuide, that thing has to be the coolest upgrade for Halos ever. It basically lets your Halo/Reloader, use reballs, if this upgrade had came out years ago, things would be a lot different in the hopper market.

The only other option you have is to get a new loader; loaders that are reball capable are as follows: Prophecy (including the LTD), Pulse, Z2, V-Max, Evoultion line, and Pinokio.

Why do people do this wanna-be hk thing? I mean hk people dont even play paintball, they just whine and start drama while wearing the ugliest stuff. Seriously you find light blue and pink to be attractive colors for your parents 1500 dollar investment (your gun/marker)? If you want to whine keep it off the field and save it for the internet; O wait! THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO! Haha, if you don't play then don't whine.

I want your G6r parts and upgrades, sell them to me, because you wont get anything for them if you sell/trade them with the gun.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3808906
cfl mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:48 AM #3
Zippin35

Zippin35 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Zippin35 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 is attending Decay of Nations VI
I have also heard that filling the revvy to much with reballs really forces the motor to work hard and can cause it to burn out. CFL_Mike has it right, if reball is what you play most of the time, I suggest a reball capable hopper and mike listed them all. It's not like your hopper for reball wont feed paint, but your hopper for paint wont always feed reballs.
New England Crusade #35
Bored? On Facebook? Come join my group Paintball Gear for Sale!
Zippin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:46 AM #4
cfl mike
Ron Paul = God

cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cfl mike supports Team VICIOUS
cfl mike is for the Gunfight
cfl mike has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippin35 View Post
I have also heard that filling the revvy to much with reballs really forces the motor to work hard and can cause it to burn out.eballs.
I forgot about that, and I have heard about that. I have even heard of issues with the agitator, where the arms actually break on them, because if it jams (very likely with reballs) it will keep trying to spin, and unlike paintballs, if theres a problem reballs dont break. It will just burn your motor out and destroy your agitator.

Like I said though, I would check out that Xeon PB SmartGuide if you dont have money for a new loader. Any of those loaders I listed other than the Evos, would be some major steps forward, in terms of hopper performance.

Why do people do this wanna-be hk thing? I mean hk people dont even play paintball, they just whine and start drama while wearing the ugliest stuff. Seriously you find light blue and pink to be attractive colors for your parents 1500 dollar investment (your gun/marker)? If you want to whine keep it off the field and save it for the internet; O wait! THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO! Haha, if you don't play then don't whine.

I want your G6r parts and upgrades, sell them to me, because you wont get anything for them if you sell/trade them with the gun.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3808906
cfl mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 01:32 PM #5
skateandpaint

skateandpaint has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
skateandpaint has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
skateandpaint has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
thanks and sorry for the other thread i just forgot to add the question about the revvy

Currently shooting - PM7 with dye UL barrel, CP on/off, CCM feedneck, CP reg
48/45 with ninja reg
Reloader b
skateandpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:22 PM #6
ElectroCanadian
pic 0f m3 below

has been a member for 10 years
If you're still looking to speed up your revy, I'd suggest looking into one of these: http://www.warpig.com/paintball/tech...ex/index.shtml

Message me if you're interested in one.