Old 08-15-2012, 03:26 PM #1
venice empire77
_________

venice empire77 plays in the PSP
venice empire77 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
[CoD] Black Ops II

Game Trailer Reveal

Multiplayer Reveal

For anyone in the competitive scene, Treyarch has revealed that Black Ops 2 will have the option to stream and Shoutcast directly from the game on all platforms when it launches. I've also been told it will have a Comp playlist put in on launch since it went so well for them on the original Black Ops.
venice empire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-16-2012, 01:01 AM #2
Promagistrate
such motto

Promagistrate owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Promagistrate has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Promagistrate has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Promagistrate supports DLX Technology
lol worthy
wat
wat
Promagistrate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 01:06 AM #3
big_scott
Has a good personality.

Annual Supporting Member
big_scott is a founding member
big_scott is BST Legit
big_scott supports DLX Technology
The streaming features they put in look really cool actually. Not sure how I feel about the rest of it. Black Ops is probably the COD I put the most time into, so I'm cautiously optimistic for this.
Old 08-16-2012, 11:36 AM #4
venice empire77
_________

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_scott View Post
The streaming features they put in look really cool actually. Not sure how I feel about the rest of it. Black Ops is probably the COD I put the most time into, so I'm cautiously optimistic for this.
I agree, I watched the Treyarch stream yesterday with the shoutcast options put on for the casters. It's a pretty cool deal that they have going on with it.

And In my opinion Black Ops was the best for competitive play, which is why I'm looking forward to it's release.

For anyone interested Treyarch will be streaming again today starting in about 25min (12:00PM EST) at http://www.twitch.tv/Treyarch
Old 08-16-2012, 12:48 PM #5
ReDNeCk98 (Banned)
Chillin breh

ReDNeCk98 helped look for balloons
pre ordered yesterday for pc through steam
ReDNeCk98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 11:51 AM #6
komodo_117
Plague Upon Your Hissing

Probably going to be a huge bag of ****, just like every other COD game.

But 8 player zombies has my dick hard.

They rip their skin off and rape anything in sight. Basically a Shel Silverstein poem."

Steam - BabyHands
komodo_117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 11:56 AM #7
AuxiliaryPie
iLurk

its gonna disappoint, just like every cod after 4
Old 08-17-2012, 12:23 PM #8
tatersalad113
**** All You Hoes.

tatersalad113 supports Team VICIOUS
tatersalad113 supports Team VICIOUS
tatersalad113 posts videos on PbNation
tatersalad113 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
The campaign is mainly what I'm looking forward to. Different endings has to the csmpsign based on your decisions will make it good.
XBL:Tottyshotyou
FAT BALLERS CLUB
tatersalad113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 01:03 PM #9
venice empire77
_________

So many people hate CoD. It's kind of funny.
Old 08-17-2012, 01:23 PM #10
imhungry (Banned)

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by venice empire77 View Post
So many people hate CoD. It's kind of funny.
because it is an increasingly terrible game franchise?

i do not hate the game. it is a terrible, terrible shooter for douchebags and children and i choose not to play it. if you decide to play it i could care less but may god have mercy on your soul.

it is going to be worse than the first one, which was really, REALLY bad.
imhungry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 01:42 PM #11
venice empire77
_________

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhungry View Post
because it is an increasingly terrible game franchise?

i do not hate the game. it is a terrible, terrible shooter for douchebags and children and i choose not to play it. if you decide to play it i could care less but may god have mercy on your soul.

it is going to be worse than the first one, which was really, REALLY bad.
That's fine, everyone has their opinions on them. But answer me this. Why do you all HATE the series or game itself? If it wasn't for the game, then all these people that you hate would flood to the other games out there, and hence ruin those for you.

If it wasn't for Call Of Duty, none of you would have your "good" games to go run to. Because the douchebags and children would go buy them.

tl;dr: You should be thanking Call Of Duty. Because without them, your games communities turn to ****.
Old 08-17-2012, 02:43 PM #12
Promagistrate
such motto

thanks for the speculation, but that doesn't change the fact that half of the call of doodies released have sucked eggs because they're bad games. it's just icing on the cake that zillions of 7th graders worship them.
wat
wat
Old 08-17-2012, 03:11 PM #13
imhungry (Banned)

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by venice empire77 View Post
That's fine, everyone has their opinions on them. But answer me this. Why do you all HATE the series or game itself? If it wasn't for the game, then all these people that you hate would flood to the other games out there, and hence ruin those for you.

If it wasn't for Call Of Duty, none of you would have your "good" games to go run to. Because the douchebags and children would go buy them.

tl;dr: You should be thanking Call Of Duty. Because without them, your games communities turn to ****.
COD MW and to an extent MW2 were good then from there on out they just recycled the exact same game but found ways to make it worse. blackops was easily the worst one in the series yet they are making a sequel to it. its bad business and a blatant money grab but people are to damn stupid to not shovel their money into EA regardless.

and i highly doubt the childern and douchebag bros would be flooding into the other online games i play outside BF3 (and maybe CS, i doubt tons would be playing tribes and tf2 and none would be playing dota/terraria/arma)
imhungry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 03:32 PM #14
venice empire77
_________

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhungry View Post
COD MW and to an extent MW2 were good then from there on out they just recycled the exact same game but found ways to make it worse. blackops was easily the worst one in the series yet they are making a sequel to it. its bad business and a blatant money grab but people are to damn stupid to not shovel their money into EA regardless.

and i highly doubt the childern and douchebag bros would be flooding into the other online games i play outside BF3 (and maybe CS, i doubt tons would be playing tribes and tf2 and none would be playing dota/terraria/arma)
Black Ops was actually seen as the best for the competitive scene by many. It's easily seen that it takes more "skill" if you will to get the kill on people.

Its fine if you don't think it, but they would. Look at how many people flooded to arma just because of DayZ. If the Call Of Duty Series was to stop, they would all go out to the other games.
Old 08-17-2012, 04:02 PM #15
komodo_117
Plague Upon Your Hissing

LOL at Black Ops requiring skill or being competative. You could sprint around with lightweight, sleight of hand and steady aim with a Spas 12 and ballistic knife and EFFORTLESSLY rack up a 4:1 kill death ratio, often times into the hundreds of kills. Once you got dogs the first time, you could recycle your kills streaks and spawn trap people into leaving. EVERY. ****ING. GAME.

I know this because that's what I did for the longest time, and that's what kept me in the top 500 in FFA, TDM and Demo every week for almost a year.

The only reason MW3 isn't as "competitive" is due to the extreme amount of cheap ****** **** that keeps any "strategy" from ever prevailing. But to act like that same **** wasn't present in Black Ops is laughable.

Everyone likes to think they're the best at Call of Duty and that's why they keep buying it. You know why? Because the game excels at making the individual player feel like a badass. Once you find that one exploitable setup that you personally can use to adapt to any situation, it's easy to just rape. Up until you pop into a game where the grand royal order of supreme ******s have found something more exploitable. Then you realize what a **** game it is, and how absolutely pissed every person you've ever killed must have been.

COD has done NOTHING to change the shooter franchise. It created its own niche of self-inflated egotistical 13 year olds, and its ******ry has been condemned to that one corner ever since.

Face it. You're playing the same game operating on an almost identical engine to the one that came out almost 6 years ago. You just keep getting different wrapping paper every year.

They rip their skin off and rape anything in sight. Basically a Shel Silverstein poem."

Steam - BabyHands
Old 08-17-2012, 04:06 PM #16
venice empire77
_________

Quote:
Originally Posted by komodo_117 View Post
LOL at Black Ops requiring skill or being competative. You could sprint around with lightweight, sleight of hand and steady aim with a Spas 12 and ballistic knife and EFFORTLESSLY rack up a 4:1 kill death ratio, often times into the hundreds of kills. Once you got dogs the first time, you could recycle your kills streaks and spawn trap people into leaving. EVERY. ****ING. GAME.

I know this because that's what I did for the longest time, and that's what kept me in the top 500 in FFA, TDM and Demo every week for almost a year.

The only reason MW3 isn't as "competitive" is due to the extreme amount of cheap ****** **** that keeps any "strategy" from ever prevailing. But to act like that same **** wasn't present in Black Ops is laughable.

Everyone likes to think they're the best at Call of Duty and that's why they keep buying it. You know why? Because the game excels at making the individual player feel like a badass. Once you find that one exploitable setup that you personally can use to adapt to any situation, it's easy to just rape. Up until you pop into a game where the grand royal order of supreme ******s have found something more exploitable. Then you realize what a **** game it is, and how absolutely pissed every person you've ever killed must have been.

COD has done NOTHING to change the shooter franchise. It created its own niche of self-inflated egotistical 13 year olds, and its ******ry has been condemned to that one corner ever since.

Face it. You're playing the same game operating on an almost identical engine to the one that came out almost 6 years ago. You just keep getting different wrapping paper every year.
Notice I said "Competitive Scene". Your pub stomping has nothing to do with the competitive scene. Not even a little tiny bit of what goes on in the public match of the game transfers over.

Also, I give 0 ****s about what it does for the "Shooter Franchise". It's a business, and a damn good one. It keeps people buying the same **** over and over again. I applaud them for it. And I know it's the same game over and over again. The only reason I'm getting this one is because its a Black Ops. The Modern Warfare series didn't do it for me, and Black Ops was in my opinion, the best of the series so far.
Old 08-17-2012, 04:09 PM #17
komodo_117
Plague Upon Your Hissing

>implying that you think there's actually a difference between the series

Steam - BabyHands
Old 08-17-2012, 04:13 PM #18
venice empire77
_________

Quote:
Originally Posted by komodo_117 View Post
>implying that you think there's actually a difference between the series

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/jhvl01.jpg[/IM]
There is a difference in the series... There are major differences between Black Ops and MW3, just like there will be with MW3 and Black Ops II.

I'm not coming from a public match lets run around with a shotgun and sit in corners standpoint. I'm coming at this from a competitive standpoint. This game currently has the best chance to come back to the MLG Pro Circuit, after Black Ops was dropped last season.
Old 08-17-2012, 04:49 PM #19
Promagistrate
such motto

>MLG Pro Circuit

and

congrats
wat
wat
Old 08-17-2012, 05:05 PM #20
venice empire77
_________

You realize a good number of the people that play in the pro circuit are just regular people right? Work jobs and go to school etc..
Old 08-17-2012, 05:30 PM #21
Promagistrate
such motto

a good number of people that work jobs and go to school also have a life
wat
wat