Empire's Ghost
Philly Onslaught

Empire's Ghost owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Empire's Ghost supports Team VICIOUS
Empire's Ghost supports Team VICIOUS
Empire's Ghost posts videos on PbNation
Empire's Ghost plays in the APPA D5 division
*** Ninja tank HELP!!!!***

So i was using my new 68/45 for the second time this past sunday. When i bought it: flawless. First time i used it: couldnt have picked a better tank. Second time: i love this tank. When i get done playing on sunday i noticed scratches on the tank. I was mad but like whatever just scratches. I look at it again and they were not scratches. They are freakin cracks!!! Cracks in the glass. What the hell do i do? Im sure the tank still works fine but what precautions should i take?
Empire's Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:34 AM #2
Rob @ Ninja PB

Rob @ Ninja PB works for a Paintball manufacturer
Rob @ Ninja PB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Rob @ Ninja PB supports Team VICIOUS
Rob @ Ninja PB supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire's Ghost View Post
So i was using my new 68/45 for the second time this past sunday. When i bought it: flawless. First time i used it: couldnt have picked a better tank. Second time: i love this tank. When i get done playing on sunday i noticed scratches on the tank. I was mad but like whatever just scratches. I look at it again and they were not scratches. They are freakin cracks!!! Cracks in the glass. What the hell do i do? Im sure the tank still works fine but what precautions should i take?
Empire's Ghost. All you have to do is contact us and it will be taken care of Generally, calling us will net you a much faster response than posting issues online and waiting for us to get into the office to answer you back.

go to our website and click the warranty link and follow the instructions for Bottle Warranty Easy as that.
Certfied Hydro Test Facility - DOT RIN# G777
NINJA USERS CLUB
Rob @ Ninja PB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:07 AM #3
dangerouspower76

I have the same issue with my 68/45 slp pro i got a few weeks ago. Used it three times and took the cover off to slap it on a new geo and was like wtf. Luckily i saw your post today and called ninja as i was waiting to go back to local feild where i got it. Good news is its just a problem with the curing of the coating on the tanks so there still safe to use and that there bottle manufacturer is working it out. So im going to play with mine this weekend and send it out via the warranty form on there site monday. ( fyi i was told turn around time is 3-5 days free shipping)
dangerouspower76 is offline   Reply With Quote