ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-15-2012, 07:00 AM #1
knelson200
*Weapons Director, USAF*

knelson200 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
knelson200 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
WCPS CHANGES!!! EVNT 4 CANX // Skyler stepped down

Dear WCPS Friends & Players,

It’s with great regret that we’ve had to make the tough decision to cancel the Cherry City Event. We had a last minute unforeseen insurance issue that would’ve required us an additional $5000 to make the event happen (as well as some other hurdles we’ve been crossing), which we aren’t able to afford to make happen with the lower number of teams that have signed up for this event. We knew this was a risk for us to try such a grand production, and we had to increase our entry costs to help compensate, so we understand why there was lower number of teams registered than we were hoping for. After crunching numbers, we were looking at a substantial loss for hosting this event.

We just want to say a sincere apology to the teams that have pre-registered and made arrangements to play in the event; we are sorry for any inconvenience that this causes you. Teams that have already registered will be refunded the full entry amount within the next couple of days. For those of you who paid APPA annual fee’s since our last event (after July 14th), we have contacted APPA about refunds and are waiting to hear back. If you have any further questions about refunds, please email us at info@westcoastpbseries.com.

For the last 3 years, we have put a lot of time and energy into the WCPS to build it to where it is, but unfortunately that also meant that my (Skyler) time and energy was taken away from our family and my schooling, more so than I would have wished. With that said, I feel that it’s best for me to step down from ownership of the WCPS for good so that I can focus on my growing family and finish strong in the last couple years of nursing school.

We have had a great time over these years and have made great relationships with the players, sponsors and field owners/staff that have supported us. We have very much enjoyed our involvement in Northwest tournament paintball and are looking forward to continuing to watch the sport grow.

We’ll miss you guys and thanks for your support over the years.

Sincerely,
Skyler, Kayla & Ezekiel Anderson

Azodin KP Pump

Team:
AC: 254

Guns: Dark Geo3
Staff Sergeant in the United States Air Force
knelson200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:27 PM #2
World_Oyama
MEMBER SINCE 5-26-2005

Annual Supporting Member
World_Oyama is BST Legit
World_Oyama owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
World_Oyama owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
World_Oyama is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
You all Will be missed!! Thanks to you and your families for all you did for paintball... best wishes on future endeavours.
BST MEMBER SINCE 5-26-2005
World_Oyama is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups