PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-28-2012, 03:54 PM #1
m20power

has been a member for 10 years
Information on Bonebrakes.

I once owned a superman/cottoncandy 04 Bonebrake Viking for about a month. I ended up selling it to my friend who was a Bonebrake tech and it's the marker I miss the most.

This is identical to the one I had. http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3234296

I have searched around but I can't get any solid information on how many Vikings and Excals were made with that milling pattern and what the colors were. I'd love to buy the same model to have one that matches my friends but I don't know if I'm searching for a color of which only five were produced.

Does anyone know the production numbers? Better yet, does anyone have a cottoncandy 04 that they would like to part ways with.
m20power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-29-2012, 02:57 AM #2
DozerLVL

I should have never sold her
CCI PHANTOM PRAYER: Our Phather, who art in Oregon, hallowed be thy name. The game shall be won, by your perfect gun in the woods as it is indoors. Give us this day our Nelson valvetrains, and forgive us our autotriggering, as we forgive those who autotrigger against us. And lead us not into semiautos, but deliver us from electros. For thine is the 12 gram, the 10 round tube, and the pump action, for ever and ever. Amen.
DozerLVL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 04:29 AM #3
m20power

Sorry for bringing up bad memories, I know the feeling.

I got mine for $650 with a stiffi kit and a halo. I sold it to my friend for the same price. It used to belong to John Thai from Bad Karma who went on to Explicit for awhile. It now belongs to a former Bonebrake tech who will never let it go. I feel better knowing that a friend got it but I'd love to have a matching one.
m20power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 07:09 AM #4
BJYourk
The rippin' and tearin'

That was up for sale not too long ago. I sold it to the guy that is/was selling.
BJYourk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 09:33 AM #5
Bushy86
^Shes SOO hot! Thnx MH!^

Bushy86 is a Supporting Member
Speaking of bb Vikings, anyone know if the gloss pink/purple one has turned up?
Bushy86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:00 PM #6
Open_Truth (Banned)

Open_Truth owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Open_Truth owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushy86 View Post
Speaking of bb Vikings, anyone know if the gloss pink/purple one has turned up?
You used to own that one. What happened to it to the person that you sold it to?
Open_Truth is offline   Reply With Quote