PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-12-2012, 07:14 AM #1
eninn (Banned)

The true potential

The true potential

It is God's mercy that He almighty had exploited all laws in precise systems to save our earth from the meteors to collide with earth and hurt us, let us read ....

The scientific study

Astronomers say that an asteroid called "AA29 2002" plays orbital cat and mouse game with earth by sharing it the same orbit around the sun. They said that this asteroid precedes earth one time and the other time it let the earth precede it but collision between both of them is impossible. The first asteroid discovered to orbit the Sun in nearly the same path as Earth will make its closest approach to our planet before scurrying away for 95 years.

In some ways, the Earth and this asteroid are like two racecars on a circular track, "said JPL's Dr. Paul Chodas, who discovered the object's unusual motion." Right now the asteroid is on a slightly slower track just outside Earth's, and our planet is catching up. "

Also he say that in 95 years, the asteroid will have advanced all the way around to where it is catching up to Earth from behind. A similar interaction with gravity from both Earth and the Sun will then push the asteroid back onto a slower outside track, and the pattern will repeat. To an observer moving with the Earth, the asteroid appears to trace out a horseshoe pattern.

When we go outside earth to the outer space we see rocks, violence, meteors, dust, and smoke ... all of these are grasped by Allah almighty through His laws and precise systems. Here we can understand the holy verse as God says: (Verily! Allah grasps the heavens and the earth lest they should move away from their places and if they were to move away from their places, there is not one that could grasp them after Him . Truly, He is Ever Most Forbearing, Oft-Forgiving.) (Sūrat fatir-verse 41), atheists made a big mistake when they thought that Allah almighty grasps heavens and earth by His hand, that is a great mistake as Allah is the creator of all creatures and the right meaning of the verse is that He be blessed an exalted grasps every things through precise laws and systems to keep universe stable and organized. This is a proof on the oneness of God as if there are two Gods; one of them may fight with the other to prove his superiority. Hence He be blessed and exalted says:

(Had there been therein (in the heavens and the earth) ālihah (gods) besides Allah, then verily both would have been ruined. Glorified be Allah, the Lord of the Throne, (High is He) above all that (evil) they associate with Him!) (Sūrat Al-Anbiyā'-verse22).

The Quranic signs

From the above study we can see that the asteroid use our orbit around the sun, so that any disorder in the physical rules which control the universe will cause a great collision which will terminate life on earth. And through old studies we can see that there are millions of rocks and asteroids which floats around the sun and any failure in its movement may cause a big collision.

Therefore we have to thank God be He blessed and exalted for His graces as He said:

(And He gave you of all that you asked for, and if you count the Blessings of Allah, never will you be able to count them. Verily, man is indeed an extreme wrong-doer, a disbeliever (an extreme ingrate who denies Allah's Blessings by disbelief, and by worshipping others besides Allah, and by disobeying Allah and His Prophet Muhammad)) (Sūrat Ibrāhīm-verse 34). Also Allah almighty confirm that everything in universe is in due measure, God says: (Allah knows what every female bears, and by how much the wombs fall short (of their time or number) or exceed. Everything with Him is in (due) proportion * All-Knower of the Unseen and the seen, the Most Great, the Most High.) (Sūrat Ar-Ra'd-verse 8-9). look at the word

"In (due) proportion" which is an evidence that everything in this universe is according to a precise rules and regulations.

Here we have to understand that keeping all of these rocks, meteors, asteroids, dust, etc .......... away from our earth is only done by the infinite power of Allah through different physical rules. Also He be blessed and exalted had created the atmosphere of earth to be as a roof to protect and keep us from the external threats, God says: (And we have made the heaven a roof, safe and well guarded. Yet they turn away from its signs (ie sun, moon, winds, clouds, etc.).) (Sūrat Al-Anbiyā'-verse32).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZt_RwRPpHw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI24jC3tRrw
eninn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-12-2012, 07:45 AM #2
warbeak2099
That is my foot!

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by eninn View Post
atheists made a big mistake when they thought that Allah almighty grasps heavens and earth by His hand
"Allah almighty grasps heavens and earth by His hand!" - said no atheist ever.
#12 Italian Baller
“The real test of a man is not how well he plays the role he has invented for himself, but how well he plays the role that destiny assigned to him.”
-Vįclav Havel
warbeak2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:09 AM #3
F1VENOM

If allah knew all of this and the phenomenon is relatively easy to understand, why is none of it in the bible?
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:45 AM #4
spracks21
Zap Rowsdower

spracks21 plays in the PSP
spracks21 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
spracks21 supports Team VICIOUS
spracks21 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbeak2099 View Post
Haha
spracks21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 07:27 AM #5
eninn (Banned)

Quote:
God is capable of everything
Why the exclamation
God says in the Quran

60. Is not He (better than your gods) Who created the heavens and the earth, and sends down for you water (rain) from the sky, whereby We cause to grow wonderful gardens full of beauty and delight? It is not in your ability to cause the growth of their trees. Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Nay, but they are a people who ascribe equals (to Him)!

61. Is not He (better than your gods) Who has made the earth as a fixed abode, and has placed rivers in its midst, and has placed firm mountains therein, and has set a barrier between the two seas (of salt and sweet water).Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Nay, but most of them know not.

62. Is not He (better than your gods) Who responds to the distressed one, when he calls Him, and Who removes the evil, and makes you inheritors of the earth, generations after generations. Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Little is that you remember!

63. Is not He (better than your gods) Who guides you in the darkness of the land and the sea, and Who sends the winds as heralds of glad tidings, going before His Mercy (rain)? Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? High Exalted be Allah above all that they associate as partners (to Him)!

64. Is not He (better than your so-called gods) Who originates creation, and shall thereafter repeat it, and Who provides for you from heaven and earth? Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Say, "Bring forth your proofs, if you are truthful."
Old 08-13-2012, 07:30 AM #6
eninn (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
If allah knew all of this and the phenomenon is relatively easy to understand, why is none of it in the bible?
You should
Studying the Koran

Now I know you have a problem
Surprise
The surprising result
Exact match between the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith and science

I beseech you to excuse
Throughout your life you hear from the church and the community around the western
Islam on the mistakes

Now you hear the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith
And find fascinating facts and miracles a scientific approach

Feel bewildered

True Gospel
Been distorted
Bibles which are now
Edited by humans
All different
The Holy Quran
One copy
Of 1433 year
God prevent
Quran
Of distortion

God wrote
And sent down the Quran to the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
God says in the Quran
(9) Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur'an and indeed, We will be its guardian

Stay away from the teachings of God
The cause of the deviation and ignorance
And adultery, drinking alcohol, gambling and murder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WRQUyrN0pk
Old 08-13-2012, 08:24 AM #7
F1VENOM

Can you cite a description of gravity or electromagnetism within your holy text?
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 08-13-2012, 08:28 AM #8
Umami
"That guy"

Umami supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by eninn View Post
Exact match between the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith and science
Oh really? What can I use from the Qur'an to predict the orbit of AA29 2002?

SOG
I am affiliated with Lurker Paintball. My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of LurkerPB.

Last edited by Umami : 08-13-2012 at 08:30 AM.
Umami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:40 AM #9
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
You're back!
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:39 AM #10
eninn (Banned)

Oh really? What can I use from the Qur'an to predict the orbit of AA29 2002?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y0jZRRinZM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuxyL3zA6zc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVSY_3xbJxY
Old 08-14-2012, 07:36 AM #11
F1VENOM

Not one second of those three videos deals with AA29 2002 nor anything scientific.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:44 AM #12
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
Not one second of those three videos deals with AA29 2002 nor anything scientific.
Surprise
The surprising result.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:47 AM #13
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
Surprise
The surprising result.
Two are conversion stories and one is a caller badgering a jesus hotline.
Old 08-14-2012, 08:06 PM #14
Eric the Fish

Henri Pirenne would disagree with you in regards to Islam's contribution to science.
Eric the Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:12 PM #15
F1VENOM

Eh?
Old 08-14-2012, 11:01 PM #16
The Abstract
Reject Diversity

Just got back from taraweeh at my local masjid. Feels sooooooo good to be at the mosque with the community. Found out our new Islamic Center is close to being approved and inshaallah we wont have to cram into that crappy barn anymore lol. I pledged $1000 but they'll need much, much more for it. The only issue we have are people who may attempt to change the zoning laws to prevent us from breaking ground on the center (happening in the town next to mine) but if it gets approved before they can change them then we abide by the zoning laws at the time of approval. Inshaallah everything will go smoothly. It's directly across the street from a new Greek Orthodox Church who we have great relations with so hopefully any claim to change the zoning laws gets denied.
The Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:22 AM #17
F1VENOM

Wut?
Old 08-15-2012, 08:48 PM #18
The Abstract
Reject Diversity

1) Prayed at local mosque

2) Discussed opening of new Islamic Center

3) Opening should go smoothly as long as zoning laws don't get changed
The Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:15 PM #19
F1VENOM

That has to do what with the current thread.
Old 08-16-2012, 12:02 AM #20
PBOldTimer
Yeah, I'm that Ref

PBOldTimer owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
PBOldTimer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I noticed that neither Abstract nor Eninn has answered Five's and Umami's questions.
Old 08-16-2012, 07:57 AM #21
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBOldTimer View Post
I noticed that neither Abstract nor Eninn has answered Five's and Umami's questions.
They won't because they can't, you just have to take it on faith. Why god, with his infinite wisdom, told people to write about all that crap without one ounce of physically useful knowledge bewilders me. The mathematics was certainly advanced enough to understand an inverse square law like gravity but yet nothing close to that crops up. Perhaps Christianity is wrong and we should be Hindus as they seemed to be way ahead of the pack with scientific understanding.