Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-10-2012, 10:20 PM #1
DGuenthner
Das Noob

Question Looking to start a free to play community field on my land.

Like the title says... I want to start a free to play/donations community field. Mostly because the closest field is over 100miles away. I live in Lewiston Idaho, and the land is about. 8 miles outside of Colfax Washington.

It is a fenced in area, I have tons of plywood, pallets, barrels, posts, and the ability to build and set up small bunkers and buildings. I also, have a big shop with a big air compressor, bathrooms, etc etc. Plus on top of the 1 acre corral, there is 6 more acres of pasture and woodland that is all fenced in.

I will get the word out, and rent tanks of co2 and air.

Id its free to play and I have a waiver set up by a lawyer would I still need insurance? If I do what company is best? Any other advice?

I just want a place for people to gather and play so we all don't have to tRavel a long way and meet new people to play with.
DGuenthner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-10-2012, 10:30 PM #2
GatSplat

Do you need insurance?? Depends. Can you afford to hire attorneys to fight a case when someone gets hurt?? If you have a spare 500,000 cash sitting in the bank, and want to risk it if there is ever an injury... and the local regulations don't require it.. then you would not need to have it.

Paintball Field Reservation & Digital Waiver System.
3 Months Free! No set up fees! Then just $50 / month.
GatSplat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:38 PM #3
American Paintball
American Paintball Park

Its not that simple. A little reading will tell you that the waiver means nothing. There are some great ideas in here. You can learn a lot. I strongly suggest insurance and a bit of planning on your part. Its all great to play at a free place until someone gets hurt. Then its who runs the place, who owns the land and how much can I get. Good luck.
American Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 11:59 PM #4
DGuenthner
Das Noob

Well I guess I will be looking into insurance to cover not only my butt, but my patents who are Co owners of the land.
DGuenthner is offline   Reply With Quote