Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-08-2012, 10:08 PM #1
LeperLord

LeperLord is playing at Living Legends VII
LeperLord owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
LeperLord supports Empire
Etek 3 "Upgrades"

Ok so I love my Etek 3 LT only have a few minor gripes.

Firstly is the stock board. I cant stand programming it and adjusting the parameters using the LED's also I would enjoy the extra bit of customization and features offered with an aftermarket board.

http://www.ansgear.com/APE_Rampage_O...detek3oled.htm

I saw the APE Rampage board that will fit into an LT does anyone have any experience with this? I would really appreciate your opinions and your input.

Also I like the shape of the stock trigger but it has a little too much side to side sway? I favor a nice smooth trigger pull and a quick rebound? Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance LL
Advertisement
Old 08-08-2012, 10:23 PM #2
steve_81
Paintballing since 1996

steve_81 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
It is a pretty awesome board. I had one installed in my G4. Once you get the board installed I would suggest doing the auto tune as the stock dwell on the board is set rather high. I will be purchasing the Ape Rampage OLED board for my Etek 3 AM shortly.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:31 PM #3
LeperLord

LeperLord is playing at Living Legends VII
LeperLord owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
LeperLord supports Empire
Thanks for the help are you at all familiar with the modes offered? I recently played with a friends G6R and I was EASILY shooting 20 BPS plus on uncapped semi.

That gun had the nicest trigger I have ever seen as well as an aftermarket board.
Old 08-09-2012, 03:01 PM #4
gb_reapers

gb_reapers owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
turn up the debounce of the trigger it will help with the sway, and it will come back faster... the cure 4 bolt is a very good upgrade to.. i have one if uwant it, but i would need ur cure 3
DEATHSTICK BARRELL KIT FST
gb_reapers is offline   Reply With Quote