Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-08-2012, 07:18 PM #1
Schmidty3

Been awhile...Best place to play this weekend?

Ive got a bunch of expensive stuff sitting in the corner and its begging to be used . Anyway its been a few years since I've played, what field do you guys recommend i go to?

saturday or sunday, it doesnt matter.

I prefer speedball. I've got a little tourny experience and can hang with most speedballers (at least used to), but am not opposed to some leisurely rec play (I'll just pump it if thats the case).

I cant say that im interested in joining a serious team at this point but wouldn't rule it out. I do like playing the local tournys though.

I realize PCOC usually has a good crowd on sundays, but dont want to be stuck watching 5 man practice all day, and not get to play.

Anyways thanks for responses
Schmidty3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-08-2012, 07:22 PM #2
paintballer3036

paintballer3036 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
thepaintballfield.com in newcastle will be open saturday morning for rec play and depending on the heat maybe the afternoon and also sunday morning we will have our airball field set up with some guys out playing from about 9-12
Old 08-08-2012, 11:47 PM #3
RabidPanda

Try out Dodge City field. Saturdays 8a-9p. preferably go in morning(best time) to beat the heat and that's when you can find most of the people out.. walk ons range from beginners to tourny players that get split up evenly and play 3 different speedball fields and 1 air field. games go fast and the only waiting is people refilling on air/paint. They also open on sundays 12p-9p. its always good to bring a friend with also.
http://www.dodgecitypaintball.com/
Old 08-09-2012, 12:46 AM #4
i EaT yEaRbOoKs....
O city

i EaT yEaRbOoKs.... plays in the PSP
i EaT yEaRbOoKs.... owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
i EaT yEaRbOoKs.... plays in the APPA D4 division
At choctaw you will not watch people play 5 All day, you can come out Saturday, I will be playing both days.

I'm free
Pick me up
Ill be in frisco,TX
i EaT yEaRbOoKs.... is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups