Old 08-08-2012, 03:00 PM #43
NoX13
WARNING: I Do Dumb ****!

NoX13 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
NoX13 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
NoX13 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Escaflownae86 View Post
These issues of the regs where never mentioned in your posts. All that was mentioned was some o-rings and burst disk might need to be replaced not the gauges or the inner springs and the they both didn't work at all or hold air in the slightest.
You gotta make up your mind.. half the time you claim I didnt tell you anything the other half you claim I told you some things..

the post above shows issues mentioned.

The gauge on the cp reg was never mentioned as an issue in the thread because while in my possession it wasnt an issue.. and if it was for you ,Ill repeat myself.. You could have addressed the issue and asked for it to be corrected before you sent out the ion... overlooking supposed issues is not my fault.. it was your negligence

My drinking team has a paintball problem.

**** you, **** you, Youre Cool, **** YOU!,
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-08-2012, 03:02 PM #44
Escaflownae86

Escaflownae86 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Escaflownae86 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Escaflownae86 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
So lets say this again..!

Agree to not leave me negative feedback and that we will resolve this issue peacefully as long as I send you the :

donut - worn with scratches threads are fine
donut clip - worn with scratches
qev - BRAND NEW I have a receipt on this.
techt bolt stop - Brand new coming from techtpb directly.

All I'm asking for is a cya so that I don't send you everything and then you turn around and flame my *** more for scratches and random **** that you already knew about.

I'm not asking for ( let me state this clearly)

I'm not asking for you to give me neutral or positive feedback before you receive anything but only after you do and realize that the parts you got were in worn condition and are as I told you they'd be. I'll submit pictures before I send the items on here and you can inspect them.. Otherwise I'm fine just waiting for paypal to receive the mountain of images and data that I have to exonerate me based off the transaction we made through them.

But dude lets just end this .. just agree to not be a total d***** and to accept the replacement worn parts.. I'll image them when I get home so you can inspect them but I won't have the bolt stop until I get it from techt here shortly.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:02 PM #45
NoX13

NoX13 is Legendary
Quote:
Should I go and take pictures of the xxxl jersey you sent me and just oops my bad on?
Again, I addressed that..

You can see there was a gap in the pm from when you first mentioned it and when I said

"Again, Im sorry"

why dont you post the pm I sent just before that..

I would do it for you but I no longer have it, I wish I did because we both know your flat out lying

Old 08-08-2012, 03:07 PM #46
Escaflownae86

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoX13 View Post
Again, I addressed that..

You can see there was a gap in the pm from when you first mentioned it and when I said

"Again, Im sorry"

why dont you post the pm I sent just before that..

I would do it for you but I no longer have it, I wish I did because we both know your flat out lying
You know I'm flat out lieing yet you show no proof and no post.. and if I wanted to screw you over i'd not be staying in this forum all day responding to you trying to fix the situation. If I was lieing to you I'd just be quiet .. create a new pbnation name.. change my paypal info and move on.. but i'm not doing that I'm trying to fix this and your still hurt over the fact that I'm only asking for you to agree to not set me as negative if we get this resolved and to drop the paypal dispute as long as we can both agree the parts i'm sending to you will be acceptable here in the thread.

How hard is that? I'm not asking for money I'm not asking for you to do anything than to say " yes I'll set you as either neutral or positive if we come to agreeable terms on this issue"

Last edited by Escaflownae86 : 08-08-2012 at 03:17 PM.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:35 PM #47
NoX13

NoX13 is Legendary
Quote:
You know I'm flat out lieing yet you show no proof and no post.. and if I wanted to screw you over i'd not be staying in this forum all day responding to you trying to fix the situation. If I was lieing to you I'd just be quiet .. create a new pbnation name.. change my paypal info and move on.. but i'm not doing that I'm trying to fix this and your still hurt over the fact that I'm only asking for you to agree to not set me as negative if we get this resolved.

How hard is that? I'm not asking for money I'm not asking for you to do anything than to say " yes I'll set you as either neutral or positive if we come to agreeable terms on this issue"
I have shown nothing but proof.. My story has remained the same..
Your lieing about the claims you have made..

Going through my pms and I cant find the one I have told you I would correct the issue with the jersey, I tried to screen shot your reply but you replied to the pm before it twice..

The pm Id like you to post is from 7-30-12 around 533 or so..

on the 7-30 you pmd about the jersey at 533pm..

I replied back telling you I was sorry for the mix up and sending you the wrong size.and how it must have been mixed up with an ex team mates. and asked what I could do to make it right.. you reply back to the same pm as previously but with this response..within a minute..

I reply back telling you again I was sorry..marked in red..

Your next reply wasnt untill 921 that night... made no mention of wanting anything..just that you had lost weight also..

next reply was 7-31 at 752 pm telling me you missed the ups guy..
that and every pm since then can be seen in this thread..

again.. I ask you to post the pm we both no i sent, But I highly doubt you will becuase you know it shows me asking what I could do to make it right..

Old 08-08-2012, 03:40 PM #48
Escaflownae86

I'd post it if I had it but I obviously never saw that at all. I apologize for the inconvenience but this is what I have it mimics yours.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:41 PM #49
Escaflownae86

Please go back and reread my last couple of posts I think you missed something.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:08 PM #50
NoX13

NoX13 is Legendary
Quote:
Please go back and reread my last couple of posts I think you missed something.
I dont believe I have missed anything...

Nothing is being dropped untill issues mentioned by me in pm and this thread are corrected.

I will not post any feedback whatsoever of any type untill the issue is resolved,items received ect..

proof I have provided shows I knew of no issues with the ion other then the rear hose that needed to be replaced.. yet you insist issues were mentioned and I was aware of them (show me proof) prior to bringing them to your attention.

proof shows you were aware of condition of my items before I shipped them,after you received them and before you sent the ion...

again..

simply put You sent an in complete item with missing parts and damages that WERE NOT DISCLOSED BEFORE or after a trade agreement was reached and I proved it..

If I knew of the damages or the missing parts (other then the hose kit) before I agreed to the trade I wouldnt care.. Because I would have been made aware before hand..

You want feedback, you want paypal claim dropped

you will get both once items to fix mentioned issues are received...

its really that simple..

the more lies you tell the more you try to work around and skip over proof the more frustrating it becomes and the less I give a damn about dropping anything....

Ill just wash my hands and walk away after leaving appropriate feedback and letting paypal fix the issue..

If you like, re leave negative feedback.. a mod will see its bull**** and it will be gone..

even if it stays, this thread speaks volumes about what proof shows really happend.. and my feedback (although not as high as some members) isnt bad.. anyone i have dealt with will tell you Ive been nothing but honest,fair and easy to work with, sometimes even shipping first.. or in some cases having an item shipped first for me to inspect and then paying with not so much of a "oh it has scratches"ect

so do what you want..

if you decide to ship, provide tracking.. once received and inspected paypal claim dropped appropriate feedback (if any) will be left..

if not, then paypal and pbn handle it from here out.. Im done re hashing the same damn details because you just cant grasp what this was all really about..

Old 08-08-2012, 04:12 PM #51
NoX13

NoX13 is Legendary
At this Point Ill ask A mod to lock the thread (or step in and voice oppinions whichever) untill Escaflownae86 sends the parts I have mentioned many times and provided photos as having issues ..

I'll contact the mod once the issue is resolved to mark it as such..

Old 08-08-2012, 04:43 PM #52
Escaflownae86

God dude your not paying attention.. I'm not asking for you to drop anything right now.. (am I speakin freakin spanish or something?)

I just want a written documented statment that you'll uphold your end of the terms if everything is corrected.

You keep saying if the issues mentioned.. the only thing I'm willing to send you is the donut, donut clip, the qev, and the bolt stop, and I'll throw the air barb in as well.

If you want to lock the thread down and do that thats fine I've been more than responsive to you and I've

Again I'll am asking for is for you to agree to uphold your end of the bargin which is to end the disputes once everything gets correct so far you have brushed those specifc words off to were you havn't commited your self to doing that.

So this is what whould happen. I'd send you everything and you get it .. you repair the gun and it works all fine and then you continue the paypal dispute and claim that I lied again.. and then you'd continue to flame me on here and say I lied again and thats not going to fly with me.

I'm going to ask a moderator to step in and please make some kind of lock or something to this thread as well because this is stupid it's not getting anywhere and this guy blatantly is just trying to paypal con me.

You just don't simply act the way you are acting when I'm trying to replace everything you have a problem with no questions asked after you know you tried screwing me over on the regulators and jersey.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:08 PM #53
Escaflownae86

Here are the items i'm willing to send you.. If you can verify these items would get you to drop the disputes once you get them then I'll package them up and send them away.

This is minus the techt bolt stop I don't have that yet still in route to me.

will these items once you recieve them in good condition get you to drop the disputes and leave non negative feedback?
Old 08-08-2012, 05:15 PM #54
NoX13

NoX13 is Legendary
Quote:
God dude your not paying attention.. I'm not asking for you to drop anything right now.. (am I speakin freakin spanish or something?)

I just want a written documented statment that you'll uphold your end of the terms if everything is corrected.

You keep saying if the issues mentioned.. the only thing I'm willing to send you is the donut, donut clip, the qev, and the bolt stop, and I'll throw the air barb in as well.

If you want to lock the thread down and do that thats fine I've been more than responsive to you and I've

Again I'll am asking for is for you to agree to uphold your end of the bargin which is to end the disputes once everything gets correct so far you have brushed those specifc words off to were you havn't commited your self to doing that.

So this is what whould happen. I'd send you everything and you get it .. you repair the gun and it works all fine and then you continue the paypal dispute and claim that I lied again.. and then you'd continue to flame me on here and say I lied again and thats not going to fly with me.

I'm going to ask a moderator to step in and please make some kind of lock or something to this thread as well because this is stupid it's not getting anywhere and this guy blatantly is just trying to paypal con me.

You just don't simply act the way you are acting when I'm trying to replace everything you have a problem with no questions asked after you know you tried screwing me over on the regulators and jersey.
I understood what your saying.. which is why ive been telling you for how many posts now that I would drop everything once items were received to correct the problems I have mentioned

qev
donut+clip
Bolt stop
asa

Im not pushing the firing can issue despite its is clearly not new..
and Im not pushing the body kit issue as that I can see as being miss communication.. (I asked for the kit, the thread says just body..thats fine..I even told you in one of the original pms that is wasnt an issue I just wanted to give a heads up that is was not included in the package..

But you just keep going, So I keep going.. you dont think your wrong for not disclosing issues and trying to cover up false claims..

You lieing consists of many of the things mentioned in this thread,

changing sale thread details of the ion to cover your *** is a lie.

Claiming I knew of all the damage to the ion before the trade is a lie

claiming issues with the items I sent were never discloses (depsite it being in plain text in this thread and original sale thread) is a lie.

if I was trying to scam you I wouldnt have asked you several times what WE could do to resolve the issue.. I would have made obscene demands for bogus crap..not provide photo proof of issues claimed..

again..

ALL of this will be dropped once the items mentioned are corrected..

happy or not about it as you may be, I up held my end of the deal as described except for one item that was a size to large.. You decided to not take me up on fixing the issue and shipped the ion out.. that is not my fault,my problem or my concern.. if you have a change to call foul when the chane was given and pass it up you dont get to cry foul later on just to draw attention away from the issues I bring to your attention..

so agian, in case it was missed again..

I receive the items said to be included in trade

tect bolt stop
qev

and the parts missing or damaged that you did not mention before the trade agreement was final..

donut+donut clip
asa (sorry, but its not just normal wear)

and in turn, once items arrive..

I will forget the possible issues with the not new firing can..

also, paypal claim gets dropped
thread gets closed ..

not worried about the rest of the body kit as that was an honest oversight and not a big issue..

Old 08-08-2012, 05:18 PM #55
Escaflownae86

I'm not sending you an ASA please get that in your head. The ASA was fine when I shipped it out it was fine the last time I used the gun and you can't proof that there is any damage at all to it. The only thing your image shows is the threads which look completely fine to me I see nothing wrong. I'm not covering that asa if you have issues with it you caused it. Now for the other parts I'll gladly send those but drop the asa because if damaged you know thats completly your fault.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:22 PM #56
jmorisaki
B/S/T MOD

Annual Supporting Member
jmorisaki is a Mega Moderator
jmorisaki is BST Legit
jmorisaki supports Team VICIOUS
Guess you guys didn't follow my suggestion. Closed so you guys can settle down.
Closed Thread