Old 07-26-2012, 10:15 AM #127
sir bonusball

sir bonusball owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
sir bonusball supports Team VICIOUS
sir bonusball supports Team VICIOUS
sir bonusball has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
sir bonusball is attending Decay of Nations VI
Painfull

Gearbag sale- guns, barrels, freak inserts, and more.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4417209
sir bonusball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-30-2012, 05:48 AM #128
o5pr3y
Watch out for Snakes!!

Annual Supporting Member
o5pr3y plays in the PSP
o5pr3y plays in the APPA D4 division
o5pr3y has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
o5pr3y is Legendary
o5pr3y is Boss
Got one from yesterday. I was playing at the field I ref at, and there a couple the "next Lasoya/Lang/J-rab" type of players out there. You know the kind. About a year or two into the game and treat every game like it's the world cup. Even if it's at our recball haystack/spool field and they're shooting rentals all day.

Anyways. I see one of these guys and move out to the tape to edge out on him. He wraps the bunker and I peg him twice. One in the shoulder, the other just below the arm, in the ribs. He flinches, sees the ref running in to check him, and decides to fire a last flurry of balls, shooting some rental kid out, and claims it's a trade.

I try to call to the ref to put teh kid back in, but the renter puts his barrel condom on and starts walking back. In any case, since that try-hard had had a few smaller issues earlier (sat out a set for yelling at a ref) we just sent him on his merry way, back to the nearest speedball field.

NORCAL CLASSIC#09
ANSgear / Zephyr / 31st Outfitters / Cutting Edge Paintball Shop / Santa Clara Paintball / American Paintball Park

Dangerous Power Rev-I // Angel Speed 05 FST // Both with extras!
Box O' Timmy parts!
"To kill for yourself is Murder, to kill for your country is Heroic, to kill for entertainment is Harmless"
o5pr3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 02:57 PM #129
SeanAllen
tacticool

Yesterday:
running towards an rv camper in the woods field.
right before the camper there is a tiny bit of mud I didnt see.
Slipped; knee goes directly into the edge of the first step.
Couldn't kneel or slide all day, still a good day though.
Just cant walk anymore.
Yolo.

Last edited by SeanAllen : 07-30-2012 at 03:01 PM.
SeanAllen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 04:36 PM #130
m3d1cman

On the 2nd set of a game in speed ball I sprinted off the the break to snake 2, snapped up to start firing, and realized I had accidentally turned my marker off. Dropped back down to get it up and running, their snake guy saw what was happening, and he jumped over and tagged me. I'm still not sure how I turned my marker off while switching field sides. Got shot out over a turned off marker.
m3d1cman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:38 PM #131
PistolPaul2
Be Nice, Have fun

PistolPaul2 is playing at Living Legends VI
There were two guys behind a long bunker so I go around the right side and take out the first guy and I try shooting the second guy behind him but the first guy just stands there and get lit up while the guy behind him practically rests his barrel on the other guys Shoulder and starts shooting at me
PistolPaul2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:59 PM #132
Racso
It R go good w/ Pizza

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Racso owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Racso is Legendary
Last tourney I was in:

First game my cleat just slips out from under me and I stumble all the way to the bunker and get shot off the break.

Second game, our guy going to home has a rotor jam off the break.
Racso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:42 PM #133
paintball swaggin

paintball swaggin owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
paintball swaggin has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
paintball swaggin has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracker_35 View Post
When you get shot by someone on your team because you moved up too far.
i started using a bright orange shirt so that wouldnt happen and it still happens and we dont even have a big field... -.- and i usually tell the rentals before we start im the one in orange...
paintball swaggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:41 PM #134
ProMod
Gun Tech

Annual Supporting Member
ProMod owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ProMod is an NCPA player
ProMod supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintball swaggin View Post
i started using a bright orange shirt so that wouldnt happen and it still happens and we dont even have a big field... -.- and i usually tell the rentals before we start im the one in orange...
dude same here! I've wrapped the field and been tagging people out while under fire from my own team. you'd think they'd figure it out after the first three games
Originally posted by msonic- Think of Simon as Paintball's Tony Stark. For real.
"...Looks Like A...." earns you an instant NEWBIE tag. Don't be a newbie.
ProMod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 02:38 AM #135
HunterLee(07)
Hunter Lee

HunterLee(07) posts videos on PbNation
back when i was thirteen playing with my older brother against some hardcore tournament ready guys, i had the perfect opportunity to shoot 2 in the snake.......no paint eyes off shooting air...i immediately get shot in the lens.
Old 08-05-2012, 10:36 PM #136
Austin7

Was out with my dad and brother and was shooting a spyder electra dx with vl rev and 20 oz co2 ( ik neb setup im still sving up for a good setup) and i was sitting there and had 4 rentals pinned down in the back right of our woodsball field and i was shooting and a atupid rental blind fired twice and got me in the chest stupid rental newb
Austin7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:41 PM #137
Gyvanth
That Awkward Guy

Gyvanth has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Gyvanth has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Gyvanth has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Yesterday I was out laying woodsball, and during a round I managed to flank and get completely behind the enemy team. I took out the 4 closest guys, one was a kid around 11, and they all walked to the bridge about 10ft behind me because that was where the ref told their team to wait for the recycle and come back in. As soon as I turn my back, the kid steps on the bridge then lays about 6 paintballs into my back from 10 feet away. I turn around so I can yell at the kid, and then he puts two into my chest. Most pissed I've ever been in a game. Since he was out, I kept playing. Still, not fun.
Gyvanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:01 AM #138
GhostJedai
I push buttons

Annual Supporting Member
GhostJedai is BST Trusted
GhostJedai has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
GhostJedai has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
GhostJedai is Legendary
GhostJedai is attending Decay of Nations VII
GhostJedai supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin7 View Post
Was out with my dad and brother and was shooting a spyder electra dx with vl rev and 20 oz co2 ( ik neb setup im still sving up for a good setup) and i was sitting there and had 4 rentals pinned down in the back right of our woodsball field and i was shooting and a atupid rental blind fired twice and got me in the chest stupid rental newb
Actually, my moment has to be this. I'm guessing you're pretty young, so I'll give you some advice: we all had to start somewhere. Calling someone a "stupid rental newb" isn't helping the sport, or making you look any better. I've played my fair share of scenario games where I'm hit by a kid with a rental, and really, it's fun knowing that this may have been their birthday and shot out one of the "awesome guys in camo with the good guns" with nothing more than a rental because it will almost guarantee that they'll come back and play again, and possibly take up the sport as a serious hobby.
Christ Krew #17

GhostJedai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:59 AM #139
o5pr3y
Watch out for Snakes!!

Annual Supporting Member
o5pr3y plays in the PSP
o5pr3y plays in the APPA D4 division
o5pr3y has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
o5pr3y is Legendary
o5pr3y is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostJedai View Post
Actually, my moment has to be this. I'm guessing you're pretty young, so I'll give you some advice: we all had to start somewhere. Calling someone a "stupid rental newb" isn't helping the sport, or making you look any better. I've played my fair share of scenario games where I'm hit by a kid with a rental, and really, it's fun knowing that this may have been their birthday and shot out one of the "awesome guys in camo with the good guns" with nothing more than a rental because it will almost guarantee that they'll come back and play again, and possibly take up the sport as a serious hobby.

I always make it a point to tell those kids "Hey man, great shot!" and give 'em a pat on the back.

NORCAL CLASSIC#09
ANSgear / Zephyr / 31st Outfitters / Cutting Edge Paintball Shop / Santa Clara Paintball / American Paintball Park

Dangerous Power Rev-I // Angel Speed 05 FST // Both with extras!
Box O' Timmy parts!
"To kill for yourself is Murder, to kill for your country is Heroic, to kill for entertainment is Harmless"
o5pr3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:46 AM #140
Dark Side
You will know the power

Annual Supporting Member
Dark Side is BST Trusted
Quote:
People like you are the reason this sport will never die. Good on you

07/08 Ego Vici Board
Dust Black ShockTech AutoCocker snatch grip
Dark Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:01 AM #141
BTrain

BTrain is playing at Living Legends VI
BTrain has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
BTrain has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
BTrain is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
That's a great way to be, and I love to support the young guys and be respectful when someone new to the game takes me out, whether it's luck, my own stupidity, or a really good shot. The ones that get me are the guys that have been playing a while that don't take 2 seconds to see a kid with his hand/marker up and called out. Barrel condom and all. Kid stopped to pick up his pods, marker over his head, and someone who's been on the field many times before with all the newest toys lights him up like there's no tomorrow. That's a good way to disappoint a new player and make them not want to come back.

Smart Parts Shocker NXT
Smart Parts PL Dynasty Shocker
Dye Rotor V3, Virtue Crown I
BTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:28 AM #142
turmoil
that's the bottom line

turmoil is a Paintball photographer
turmoil plays in the PSP
turmoil is playing at Living Legends VII
turmoil supports Pev's Paintball
turmoil plays in the APPA D4 division
Had an awful one this past weekend.
Our team was dropping like flies and I saw a guy move up to the bunker in front of me, but he didn't see me watching.
I ran up on him, caught him completely off guard, fired 2/3 shots and took 2 in the ribs. Apparently, mine missed or didn't break and I have some awesome bruises to show.

Oh, well. I'd rather go down trying to bunker than get bunkered unsuspectingly. I did scare the crap out of him though.
turmoil is offline   Reply With Quote