Trying to scramble together an ElectroPneumag has turned my dining room into this:
I've at least made progress. Pictures will be coming after it is together and correct. It will be a sleeper, but it won't be the normal EP conversion. I ended up using an EP solenoid that requires 10+v to operate, while most regular EP markers use 3-5v solenoids. So I wasn't able to use the Angel or EGO board like I planned. I used something far cheaper, and much easier to find. When I know it works I'll post details. This marker is heading to Canada when I'm done to be used in some tournaments. So far everything is coming together excellent, and if it goes as planned I'll have less than $100 in a sleeper EP Mag, not including the cost of the marker or bolt upgrades. The board I'm using has tourney lock, ramping and all other features you would ever want on a high end EP marker. I had to get creative with a battery because what I did in the frame took up all the room. I built a 3s1p 160mah LiPo that is charged with an old Motorola phone charger, and moved it to the fore-grip. It is so small that it fit in an unmodified grip, and I ran a wire to the board under the frame. The problem is the charger doesn't have a balancer or charge cut-off because that was built in the battery. If you charge this for more than 2 hours it might ruin it. Overall I'm pleased, more details after testing.