Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-04-2012, 05:59 PM #1
Smithchris (Banned)

sear wont catch bolt

alright. so i bought myself an azodin blitz about a month ago and still havev not been able to use it yet. its had a few issues and i fixed most of them, but now whenever i shoot it the sear wont catch the bolt. i know this is an issue with low pressure so i will save you the time and say that ive already thought of this.

what happens is i pull the trigger to shoot and the gun will just keep firing until i physically grab the bolt to stop it. naturally i would think that the sear is just shot, but it seems to be cycling fine and it was working fine a few days ago

any ideas would be welcome, thanks
Smithchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-05-2012, 11:10 AM #2
OVIE
WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!

OVIE plays in the APPA beginner division
So you increased regulator pressure and nothing. Did you increase spring pressure? You may need to back that out some as it may be set to high. Can you physically pull the bolt back and it stay locked in the cocked position?
Have youve been lubing the o rings that need it?
OVIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:39 AM #3
Smithchris (Banned)

i can pull the bolt back just fine and it locks perfectly. im in the process of replacing most of the o-rings as they were somewhat old. the regulator did start leaking (barely) due to a bad o-ring so im gonna try replacing that and see if that helps at all
Smithchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:28 AM #4
OVIE
WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!

OVIE plays in the APPA beginner division
Due to the pressure it needs to operate that may be your problem. Report back when all set and if your still having problems well figure or out.
OVIE is offline   Reply With Quote