Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-05-2012, 05:31 PM #1
PrimeTimePred

PrimeTimePred has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Spyder Imagine AND Victor II having the same problem...

Me and some friends were playin woodsball yesterday and all of a sudden my old Spyders start having issues: the guns will start out working fine but a couple consecutive shots will lead to the bolt staying in place (in the cocked position) but pulling the trigger will do Nothing... Its as if the sear is having no interaction with the striker (i guess), as for the Imagine you can hear the sear "clicking" but nothing will fire, and the Victor is experiencing the same thing (minus the clicking of course)... Now i've tried to research this but there are SO MANY different answers i'm hoping someone can shed some light on this, or at least consolidate the info i'm looking for into one place! I've seen some people say it could just be the searing spring, or maybe the solenoid, or maybe i just need the 9.6v java battery... But their issues aren't quite the same as mine, Remember: my bolt shoots fine for a couple shots, stays in the cocked position, and then the trigger does nothing (and yes i had plenty of air, and tried multiple tanks on BOTH guns)

So please help, I'm desperate!! Btw, i'm fairly new to pbnation and i can already tell there is way more helpful info here than ****** and thats awesome!
PrimeTimePred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-05-2012, 11:15 PM #2
Guy In Digi Camo

Guy In Digi Camo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
the victor might have something broken in the frame somewhere, i know a pirahna i had would do this and i just put in a new frame and it solved it.

The imagine sounds like it needs the battery charged or maybe a new battery. at worst it needs a new noid.

Try dissasembling the gun and putting it back together again and lubing everything making sure its in the right position and whatnot.
Guy In Digi Camo is offline   Reply With Quote