Old 07-24-2012, 12:34 AM #1
freerider007
Howie Wowie

freerider007 plays in the PSP
freerider007 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
freerider007 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
freerider007 plays in the APPA D3 division
NPPL prize question

Does anyone know what the prizes are for divisionals such as D3 and D2 7-man. Does NPPL even do cash prizes for 7Man D3,2
Tippmann USA
NXE
CROSSOVER
VIRTUE
OH-IO
freerider007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-05-2012, 06:08 PM #2
edpoorman

Annual Supporting Member
edpoorman works for a Paintball manufacturer
Prize Answer

Currently the way prizes are decided on is by how many teams enter each division, I policy i want to change in the future. I also want to change the way we pay out our prizes, they should be cash or the eqivelent thereof. It will not happen overnight but trust me when i say that this is one of the first problems i intend to deal with. I want teams to know exactly what the prizes are before they leave for the event, even before they pay there entry fees, so please be assured that i'm on the job and give me the benefit of the dought as I have just been hired to deal with these issues. For the time being you can check out the web site and in the rules it does explain how the prize package is determined. Thanks for your time and I look forward to working with you in the future to make this better for everyone.
edpoorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:38 PM #3
paintsprayerrr

paintsprayerrr plays in the PSP
paintsprayerrr plays in the APPA D1 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by edpoorman View Post
Currently the way prizes are decided on is by how many teams enter each division, I policy i want to change in the future. I also want to change the way we pay out our prizes, they should be cash or the eqivelent thereof. It will not happen overnight but trust me when i say that this is one of the first problems i intend to deal with. I want teams to know exactly what the prizes are before they leave for the event, even before they pay there entry fees, so please be assured that i'm on the job and give me the benefit of the dought as I have just been hired to deal with these issues. For the time being you can check out the web site and in the rules it does explain how the prize package is determined. Thanks for your time and I look forward to working with you in the future to make this better for everyone.
Hey Ed, is there a series prize or set of trophies? I think each team got a trophy last season but I don't remember.
paintsprayerrr is offline   Reply With Quote