PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-01-2012, 02:29 PM #1
eLePhAnTzZz

eLePhAnTzZz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
eLePhAnTzZz has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
WTB: TPX, T8.1, Goblins

Like the title, im looking for Tippman Tpx's, the Tiberius T8.1, or the Goblin single shot guns. Please shoot me a pm, or reply down below.

Thanks
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-01-2012, 06:49 PM #2
liverlip

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Your signature looked interesting. I clicked it and just spent the last 2 hours reading the thread. A shame we have to deal with people like that here. Anyway, how much are you looking to spend on a Goblin? I bought a Solo and a Deuce just to try them out. I fired them both around the house a couple of times then put them away, so they are like new. If you are interested I will find them, take pictures, and we can work from there.

][nvert User IS A THIEF
Old 04-03-2012, 11:24 PM #3
eLePhAnTzZz

eLePhAnTzZz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
eLePhAnTzZz has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by liverlip View Post
Your signature looked interesting. I clicked it and just spent the last 2 hours reading the thread. A shame we have to deal with people like that here. Anyway, how much are you looking to spend on a Goblin? I bought a Solo with and a Deuce just to try them out. I fired them both around the house a couple of times then put them away, so they are like new. If you are interested I will find them, take pictures, and we can work from there.
Yea, I got scammed, and i felt like **** for being so stupid. Hate to see another player have to go through the same thing. How much are you looking for the goblin? I've always wanted one to go play at the field with only 1 shot. haha
Old 04-03-2012, 11:44 PM #4
liverlip

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by eLePhAnTzZz View Post
Yea, I got scammed, and i felt like **** for being so stupid. Hate to see another player have to go through the same thing. How much are you looking for the goblin? I've always wanted one to go play at the field with only 1 shot. haha
I will let you know tomorrow.

][nvert User IS A THIEF
Old 04-06-2012, 08:13 PM #5
Farfromdubbin
The Sniper!

I have a full tpx package for sale send me email ill send pics and price
2011 NASTY DX3
Old 06-10-2012, 11:35 AM #6
mwak00

i have a tpx and a goblin both never ever used in a game just backyard target shooting. email me if you want pics. ill give you a good deal. the tpx comes with a threaded lapco suppressor and 4 magazines. Also, comes with the original packaging. The goblin comes with the holster, 6 .68 shells, and the air adaptor. let me know if interested.
Old 08-02-2012, 05:00 PM #7
BANANA!!!
seven shooter

Still looking? Check my sig.