Community Focus

Old 08-02-2012, 07:50 AM #1
bdennis02

bdennis02 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bdennis02 is for the Gunfight
bdennis02 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
bdennis02 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Watch for sale ( higher end)

this watch was purchased 9/18/10 to be more specific, at 3:22 pm lol.
description is the H "damien" blk skelton. original cost 1,199$
looking to sell or trade this watch for anything just throw me some offers, i'm a reasonable person .

it is made of TUNGSTEN which if you do not know, you can basically take a key to the surface of the watch and it will look like the day you bought it ( i did not take a key to my watch , the guy at the store did it to a similar tungsten watch )

selling this watch because i have a large collection of HIGH HIGH end watches, and this one is just a little outdated for me but it is a beautiful watch! I would wear this when i would work the desk out at my job , and in my service blues for functions and air force balls and what not, ALWAYS ALWAYS got compliments on it, it's so damn shiny lol. well . let's offer up . ill say 850 OBO i wanna find a good home for someone who appreciates a nice watch

WEARS: the band is warn a bit, but the face is still MINT on the front ( you will see from the pics the back has one scratch / fracture ( i'm gonna look into getting it replaced with crystal) you cannot tell unless you're looking. i will send pics of it if you need anyhting else, looks very very nice ... greatly appreciate you checking out this thread and taking a look at what i got

these are the pictures, anyone want a specific picture let me know please =)

i have all the paperwork for this watch along with some coupons like 50$ off next purchase at the harris jewler store as well
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement