PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-01-2012, 07:25 PM #22
Frankie told you...
...to chillax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempted View Post
You see a ranger? Moron. Cigarette makes you a bad person? Like I said earlier, we were HUNTING partners you idiot. We don't hunt with sticks and rocks like you monkeys. We use firearms. That picture was one I took when he was checking out a new scope on one of my guns. So its cool for you to judge someone else by the truck they drive(a Toyota, by the way you fruit loop), the clothes they wear and the hobbies they pursue but you get your panties in a wad when someone judges you? I don't know what Allah says about that, but God told us not to judge people. Its his job. You're the one being a prick. Already for get about this comment? "Looks like a class act." You started the nonsense but you cried when I continued it.
lol, you were judging him.

and he did not start this. you started it by "This is about how David viewed the quran. " with a pic of him holding his derp gun.

don't twist this.
Frankie told you... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:26 PM #23
Tempted (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie told you... View Post
why?
the guy posts a peaceful quote out of his chosen book of worship and the derp posts ignorant **** about it. doesn't surprise me since that guy(david) is the class of people he hangs with.

edit: what's even better is that i gave him **** from the start but OP attacks him.
Because he seemed to at least have the ability to read a book. You aren't worth the air it takes to call you an idiot. You're probably one of the wannabes who spends $50 on a bandana and wears paintball junk with teams names you've never even met. If I were to judge you based on that, I'd say you were a little pansy who cries about people shooting hot when you get hit on the field. That make it right? No. David wearing a T shirt, holding a gun worth more than your car and driving a truck outfitted specifically for the woods make him a low class slum? No. Makes him dedicated to his hobby.

Last edited by Tempted : 08-01-2012 at 07:36 PM.
Tempted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:27 PM #24
Tempted (Banned)

Quote:
lol, you were judging him.

and he did not start this. you started it by "This is about how David viewed the quran. " with a pic of him holding his derp gun.

don't twist this.
That's my gun. Show me your face within 500 yards and I'll show you how derp it is.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:42 PM #25
Frankie told you...
...to chillax

guns are for pussies
Old 08-01-2012, 07:49 PM #26
Tempted (Banned)

That makes a lot of sense.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:52 PM #27
Frankie told you...
...to chillax

let me rephrase...guns are for pussies if nobody is shooting back at you
Old 08-01-2012, 08:15 PM #28
Tempted (Banned)

Stop trolling troll.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:17 PM #29
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
let me rephrase...guns are for pussies if nobody is shooting back at you
You tryin' to hard boy.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:19 PM #30
Frankie told you...
...to chillax

*too
Old 08-01-2012, 09:44 PM #31
Tempted (Banned)

Old 08-02-2012, 09:37 AM #32
spracks21
Zap Rowsdower

spracks21 plays in the PSP
spracks21 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
spracks21 supports Team VICIOUS
spracks21 plays in the APPA D3 division
Notes for this thread:

1) "Class act" is not by default an insult, unless said with sarcasm, in which case Abstract should have accompanied his post with one of these gentlemen:

2) Tempted, it did seem as if you posted that picture of him in response to Abstract's citing of, what he thought, would be a helpful/inspiring verse from his holy text. I assume this is where he draws strength and peace of mind from, so it's perfectly understandable for him to use that when trying to help you. And it did seem like you meant that to be a slap in the face to his religion. And if you meant it that way, deceased friends or not, dick move on your part.

3) Frankie, granted this is the internet, your contributions to this thread were really unnecessary and inappropriate. The guy lost his friends. Knowing this, if you can't say anything nice, don't say it. I highly doubt you'd say this to his, or anyone elses, face if this conversation transpired in the real world. If you would, you're kind of a prick.

4) I lol'd at the Cabela's thing....sorry.

Last edited by spracks21 : 08-02-2012 at 09:41 AM.
spracks21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 04:52 PM #33
Tempted (Banned)

Frankie would be terrified to say anything in person. It was obvious from my previous posts that I was not a Muslim, and most Muslims know how everyone else in the world feel about their book. To include a passage from it was nearly an insult, and my assumption is he knew it. If I did ever meet either of them I would send them to their 72 virgins for saying what they did about David. My best friends died and these two monkeys had to say something about them. I don't care what religion you or denomination you practice, I know that judging the way you worship is a sin. But I do ask you keep it respectful.

We are country people. I was raised on a farm in Fort Payne, Alabama and have lived in Georgia ever since. We don't mind the jabs at our accent or the way we fry everything. Part about being country is being laid back, until you screw with friends or family. Another part about being country is knowing where to hide things you don't want to be found.

And its Bass Pro Shops, Cabela's is too expensive.
Old 08-02-2012, 05:28 PM #34
frankie says chillax
...bro

frankie says chillax plays in the PSP
frankie says chillax plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Abstract View Post
That's devastating. I'm very sorry to hear about your friends. Lives come and go and the only thing that will help you deal with it is to accept the realities of life.
so insulting

i was going to post my sympathy but seeing you call him a monkey and terrorist made me think different. i ASSUME your friend thinks like you so i give two ****s.

WTB MINTY FRESH MACDEV 07 CYBORGS
frankie says chillax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:29 PM #35
spracks21
Zap Rowsdower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempted View Post
It was obvious from my previous posts that I was not a Muslim, and most Muslims know how everyone else in the world feel about their book...

...I don't care what religion you or denomination you practice, I know that judging the way you worship is a sin. But I do ask you keep it respectful.
See, this is the part I fail to understand. I gave you secular advice, and it should be well known I am an atheist. And we all know what people's typical attitude towards atheists is. Should I accept/assume people hate the things I do/don't believe, and never say anything outside of the typical norms of society? Because I won't refrain from speaking my mind because it makes other people uncomfortable to hear conflicting beliefs. If my thoughts offend people, that is their failing.

You give help with what you know, and people of different cultures and beliefs tackle issues differently. It never hurts to have different perspectives offering help. And you did post this in the religion/philosophy section of pbnation on the internet, so the odds of you getting only positive comments from people with the same world-view as you was a long shot.

I'm told Bible verses all the time when I go through rough patches, but I understand their sentiment, and appreciate it. Same goes for when people say things like, "God bless you" to me. I don't have to believe their god actually said/did these things for them to be meaningful/helpful.

Also, I live in Nebraska, and while it isn't the south, there are plenty of country people. I grew up in a town of about 20,000 (Which was the "City" in the area), surrounded by a lot of small farm towns. I still enjoy this culture from time to time, and a few of my good friends are this type. Not a bad way to encourage good work ethic and humble living. I still prefer the bigger city I live in now, but it's still fun to go back when I can and regress back to my small town roots.

Last edited by spracks21 : 08-02-2012 at 05:35 PM.
Old 08-02-2012, 06:57 PM #36
spracks21
Zap Rowsdower

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Abstract View Post
I know this is all terrible of me to say, especially during Ramadan, but I find it hard to be respectful to people who show themselves to be deserving of no respect.
Maybe it's a good time for you to practice this then. It's easy to be respectful to respectful people. Much more challenging to show it to the undeserving. But in my experience, those are the people who could be the most positively effected by the showing of respect. You've only further fueled his prejudice towards Islam, regardless of him being the instigator.

You could have taken the high road, and explained that you meant no offense, and despite your differences of belief, you were only trying to help ease another human's suffering.

Not saying I am always capable by this, or that it is even is good thing to do necessarily. Just a thought.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:27 PM #37
Tempted (Banned)

I judge nobody based on their religious belief, or lack there of. I watch muslims kill their own families, rape and torture, force young girls into marriage and squawk something about a snackbar every time they kill someone. They beat the women that don't service them how they want, and they kill them to save "family honor" after they are raped. As far as I'm concerned I don't want anything related to them even brought up in the same sentence as my good, honest, respectable, hard working, TRUE friends. We use weapons to hunt game for sport, but we never, ever kill anything without a purpose. All of our sporting game is eaten, all of the harmful predators are disposed of in order to save the game(deer, pig, bear, quail, turkey). We never killed things for fun.

Now he is squawking about Dennis Rodman.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:19 PM #38
frankie says chillax
...bro

oh, the ignorance....and irony (i don't judge but all muslims are murderous pedophiles)

this is why i have a prejudice towards white trash

and why do you keep posting about hunting? nobody gives a ****

WTB MINTY FRESH MACDEV 07 CYBORGS

Last edited by frankie says chillax : 08-02-2012 at 08:33 PM.
frankie says chillax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:09 PM #39
Tempted (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie says chillax View Post
oh, the ignorance....and irony (i don't judge but all muslims are murderous pedophiles)

this is why i have a prejudice towards white trash

and why do you keep posting about hunting? nobody gives a ****
Old 08-02-2012, 09:15 PM #40
Tempted (Banned)

Old 08-02-2012, 09:24 PM #41
frankie says chillax
...bro

doesn't require caption