PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-10-2012, 11:31 AM #1
JacobCain#14

PSP Team Forming In Columbia MO

Me n a couple other guys have been talking about putting together a team of skilled players for the PSP. Idk if were playing D4 or D3 yet just depends on how good we r. If anyone is interested this is the thread to be on.
JacobCain#14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-16-2012, 08:11 PM #2
pb mid-missouri
Blake "The Haus"

pb mid-missouri supports Team VICIOUS
pb mid-missouri plays in the APPA D5 division
Hey Im from columbia and I am very new to the sport, as I have only played a couple weekends now. Im trying to get into tournament paintball and was wondering if whenever you guys get your team together, if i could come play with you a couple times just to see how well i do against good players and see what i need to work on?
pb mid-missouri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 07:06 PM #3
Impulsed329
816 BRICKSQUAD

Impulsed329 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
I live in kc but I may be interested pm me
Old 07-23-2012, 12:00 AM #4
notyourninja
killtacular

I live in coMO. lots of experience. Hit me up!
Old 07-24-2012, 10:23 AM #5
JacobCain#14

i need to figure out who many people are wanting to do this...im going to be honest if im going to do the psp im going to take it very serious that means pratice will not be the fun scrimmages that most players are use to it will be running streching n drills if that doesnt sound like anything youll like, move on to another team if it sounds like its up ur ally then message me on here or pm me
Old 07-24-2012, 10:26 AM #6
JacobCain#14

im a very laid back n easy going guy but im not going to blow money that i dont have if its not going to be taken serious, also i dont have a clue where we will pratice or a team name or anything like that understand this is the very begining of a psp team so it might take awhile to get the starters picked out n whose playing where ect....if anyone has an idea or a thought then please feel free to speak
Old 07-24-2012, 08:31 PM #7
batman1341
retarded zombie

batman1341 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
batman1341 supports Team VICIOUS
Oh I've got a team name lol
batman1341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 02:34 PM #8
SASSER

yes i would like to play my name is scott sasser i live in como and i would love to get a team going i have three other friends that would be intersted one of the who has played d3 last year we play every couple of weeks at wackys when we can get them to get the field set up. if you wanna talk about it my number is 573 424 6869 and i have the means to going anywhere needed for practice love to hear back from you either way
thanks again scott sasser
SASSER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:51 PM #9
Carden260

Annual Supporting Member
Carden260 plays in the PSP
Carden260 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Carden260 plays in the APPA D3 division
Pretty solid turnout at Xtreme every Sunday. AC402 Pound Town Scrub Status and CIA practice there. Good times. New PSP 2012 field and 4500 fills in pits
Love to have you guys out

GI Sportz - Eclipse - Xtreme Paintball Park - AC402.com - Kick'n Paintball Park - Vforce
Carden260 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:18 PM #10
pb mid-missouri
Blake "The Haus"

I don't know what happened to this guy starting the team, but at Battlecreek paintball (near Columbia); we are starting a tournament team that has a few players already, and just placed second in our first tournament. (the ESS lawrence championship event ). We are trying to get a solid 5 or 7 man line up to play in many APPA tournaments and move up in divisions, as well as make a name for ourselves
With that said the best players will play and if there are any extra players that do not make a lineup for a tournament, then there could also be possibilities of sending 2 lines if there are enough players.
being on the team comes with a few perks and requirements so PM me or post on the thread and we can get a solid lineup for future 2012/2013 tournaments. You should have a good and dedicated attitude. be ready to take it seriously and practice a lot to form team chemistry and rolls.
The field is rapidly making improvements and will have the means to set up a full PSP/NPPL netted field in less than a year. Until that, if we have a solid 5 man roster we may take one or two weekends per month to go to St. Louis or KC to team scrim on full fields.
Please post or PM so we can get a roster set up fast
STL BANDITS - COLUMBIA MO - #12
Old 09-20-2012, 05:36 PM #11
SASSER

My name is Scott Sasser and I live in como I have two other buddies who would be right for this us three already travel to wackys 2 to3 times a month to practice would love to get a solid group players to ball and also play many tourneys pm me back if ya wanna talk
SASSER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:37 PM #12
pb mid-missouri
Blake "The Haus"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SASSER View Post
My name is Scott Sasser and I live in como I have two other buddies who would be right for this us three already travel to wackys 2 to3 times a month to practice would love to get a solid group players to ball and also play many tourneys pm me back if ya wanna talk
Scott if you can make out to battlecreek with your friends sunday, that would be great.

If anyone else wants to be part of the team then you can come to battlecreek on sunday, post on the forum, or PM me anytime you want
STL BANDITS - COLUMBIA MO - #12
Old 09-24-2012, 01:27 PM #13
JacobCain#14

Sorry iv not been on here i was in the middle of starting school n moving but im in como now n im still putting together a PSP Team
Old 09-24-2012, 01:31 PM #14
JacobCain#14

ill be in here every day from now on checking PMs n this thread for new players if anyone wants to join theres is no try outs cause i dont believe in that crap. the best players will play tho. im wanting to get together n have a meeting with the players that r wanting to do this. if u guys could give me ur name numbers n positions in a PM i will be getting a hold of u in the next couple of days with more info on this.
Old 10-17-2012, 07:17 PM #15
York13

Dont know if i am too late. very interested. PM me
York13 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups