Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-25-2012, 10:58 AM #1
Supermin082

Which Paintballs to buy?

New to paintball, and I've gotten a couple markers off craigslist. A 98 Custom and an A-5 w/ response trigger and proto barrel. As these are not high end markers, and I will not be playing in any tournaments (just going to have fun and let off some steam) what type of paint should I buy? I know the more expensive paintballs will help with accuracy etc. but i'm not looking to kill my wallet. Any suggestions on websites/stores in which to buy paintballs would be appreciated. The best cheap paintballs I guess is what I'm looking for. Thanks very much!
Supermin082 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-25-2012, 11:25 AM #2
Nowayout24
F.E.A.R

Annual Supporting Member
Nowayout24 is playing at Living Legends V
Nowayout24 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Nowayout24 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Nowayout24 supports Team VICIOUS
Nowayout24 supports Pev's Paintball
Nowayout24 is attending Decay of Nations VI
ansgear or paintballgateway sells paintballs, but depending on where you play you might have to buy there paint. Not all fields have byop

Also some fields paint are relatively cheap (My local field is 40 a case, 10 for entry and air)
Nowayout24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 12:00 PM #3
nguyen4524
Cool and Calm

nguyen4524 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
nguyen4524 is for the Gunfight
nguyen4524 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
nguyen4524 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout24 View Post
ansgear or paintballgateway sells paintballs, but depending on where you play you might have to buy there paint. Not all fields have byop

Also some fields paint are relatively cheap (My local field is 40 a case, 10 for entry and air)
Damn entry and air is dirt cheap for you guys, its 22 for us at my home field.
Anyway, He is right, field paint is around 40 and is good enough quality. My field offers XO spectrum.

Empire Heat is relatively cheap and works well with any markers. It goes for around 40 a case, and does better than XO IMO.
nguyen4524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 01:06 PM #4
Kazer

has been a member for 10 years
Kazer supports DLX Technology
Stop into your local brick and mortar paintball store and ask what they reccomend for your setup, most of the time a $35-45 case will work just fine. Empire Heat is normally my choice in the mid range for paint.
Kazer is offline   Reply With Quote