Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-24-2012, 12:57 PM #22
isteveni

So you would say the Deathtouch is better than the Critical 100G? Those are the two barrels i'm stuck between. Also have you had any experience with the new Lapco Fuse Edge barrel?
isteveni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:24 PM #23
Shru

The deathtouch barrel as well as the disruptive 1 pc barrel i use currently are quieter than the 100 g, this is my experience with my ears...
I have not shot a quieter barrel on the market period and i have listed more than a few top brand barrels i have owned, as well as shot...

I cannot comment on the fuse barrel myself, noone around me owns one, and i hate to drop down the cash for just one barrel to see if it actually shoots quieter to me...
I personally would pick the deathtouch barrel over the 100g...
The kit for the deathtouch is like 189.00 with case included and free shipping..
I have listed the backs it comes with i believe but if not this is what is in the kit...
.678 .682 .686 .688, 13 inch tip, 15 inch tip and case...more than likely they will throw in a barrel condom as well to...

In my long post i described the original 2 pc kit as well, was actually a bit louder than the 1 pc barrels, however the deathtouch barrels (2 pc) are the exact same sound signature of the 1 pc... This could be because the backs and fronts being reverse threaded actually interlock with each others much better than the original 2 pc kit...

Honestly, if you buy the deathtouch kit, you will pm me with a thank you on how satisfied you are with the barrel kit =)
Shru is offline   Reply With Quote