Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2012, 11:00 PM #43
AKFarina
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Alaska
Cut outs work, and back pressure doesn't matter if you have a turbo.
AKFarina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-22-2012, 03:38 AM #44
Kenny_McCormick
 
 
Kenny_McCormick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In a concrete box
"backpressure" is a made up word for people too stupid to understand how scavenging works.
__________________
Narrator: [Talking slowly] And this button-down, Oxford-cloth psycho might just snap, and then stalk from office to office with an Armalite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatic weapon, pumping round after round into colleagues and co-workers. This might be someone you've known for years. Someone very, very close to you.
Kenny_McCormick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 07:01 AM #45
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Damn you, I was going to see how long it took before one of them realized.
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:05 PM #46
Kenny_McCormick
 
 
Kenny_McCormick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In a concrete box
Sorry, what I meant to say was without back pressure your car will never run right. Just like my POS sunfire wont run right with $3 NGK platinum spark plugs, as they are made for Japanese cars. Autozone employees are automotive engineering experts.
__________________
Narrator: [Talking slowly] And this button-down, Oxford-cloth psycho might just snap, and then stalk from office to office with an Armalite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatic weapon, pumping round after round into colleagues and co-workers. This might be someone you've known for years. Someone very, very close to you.
Kenny_McCormick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:07 PM #47
F1VENOM
 
 
F1VENOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_McCormick View Post
Sorry, what I meant to say was without back pressure your car will never run right. Just like my POS sunfire wont run right with $3 NGK platinum spark plugs, as they are made for Japanese cars. Autozone employees are automotive engineering experts.
Too far the other way.
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 04:24 PM #48
tokay444
Dust white Darq Marq user
 
tokay444's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Oakville ON. Canada.
What about 12 dollar NGK plugs?
tokay444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 04:51 PM #49
Waxball88
Ego♥
 
Waxball88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
I only use HKS plugs

BECAUSE CARRACE
__________________
NINJA Geo+
Ego Mafia
Waxball88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:02 PM #50
tokay444
Dust white Darq Marq user
 
tokay444's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Oakville ON. Canada.
ngk ltr7ix-11
tokay444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 06:55 AM #51
AntiHeightPunk (Banned)
 
 
AntiHeightPunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Palm Harbor FL
what is a spark plug
AntiHeightPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 08:27 AM #52
Got_Hemi44
 
 
Got_Hemi44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Why don't you just purchase a catback system, cut out a section, and install cutouts?

I run an e-cutout and haven't had any issues. Low end drops a tad, but high end picks up.
Got_Hemi44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 08:32 AM #53
AntiHeightPunk (Banned)
 
 
AntiHeightPunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Palm Harbor FL
or get nos to spool your turbos
pro tip: whatever gear you are in, you can always downshift
AntiHeightPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 10:35 AM #54
cynicalrider
robert paulson
 
cynicalrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: nor*jers
Disregard exhaust, acquire flame throwers. High school *****es love flame throwers.
__________________
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"

ST:A - Not your Myspace Blog.
cynicalrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:45 PM #55
Goumba
 
 
Goumba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiHeightPunk View Post
or get nos to spool your turbos
pro tip: whatever gear you are in, you can always downshift

You know Some people do that right with ALS
__________________
In NJ WE DONT PUMP OUR GAS
WE PUMP OUR FISTS
Goumba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 07:59 PM #56
Got_Hemi44
 
 
Got_Hemi44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalrider View Post
Disregard exhaust, acquire flame throwers. High school *****es love flame throwers.
lol

http://www.autoloc.com/catalog/Flame...me-Thrower-Kit
Got_Hemi44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump